All member reviews for Dog with a Blog

Teen, 15 years old Written byEthanCH October 12, 2012

PARENTS READ- Well written and funny

This show is great and funny. It is also a great show for families and can relate to families other than the talking dog....This show is somewhat similar to Good Luck Charlie. If you like Good Luck Charlie than you probably like this show. It is not bad a show. Parents and Families should give the show a chance.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybioniclecomeback56 October 11, 2012

Just the same old thing...

There is nothing bad about this show it is just plain stupid. Waste of my precious time.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjamester989 June 5, 2013

LEARNING

Disney try's to kill its viewers

Disney has done a lot, but as you can see they are getting idea desperate!!! It sucks!!! Worst show ever!! me and my friends came up with this outrageous theory! The kids are just imagining the dog talking, thats why they can't tell their parents! too much violence! (kills your soul) too much drinking and drugs (by the directors and producers who made this junk!!)
Kid, 12 years old March 26, 2013

Really bad!

It seems like Disney is getting WORST AND WORST. Jessie... Okay, those kids have bad acting! Debby Ryan was so good in suite Life on Deck, what happened?!?! Now they come out with Dog with a Blog. Worst show ever! Stupid plot, HORRIBLE ACTING! Especially Avery, I can't stand her acting! I don't know why you all think it's so funny, when it really isn't. Hopefully Disney gets back on track with their shows.
Teen, 16 years old Written byanna93 October 15, 2012

Not good at all

Couldn't even sit through the whole show. The girls voice was so annoying. Dog had an old man's voice and that was weird.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGenericUsername November 24, 2012

Yeah, it's Disney Channel

This is just another one of Disney's show's that just is so boring, cheesy, and un-funny (like Shake It Up and A.N.T Farm). It's very boring, stupid plot, and a very recycled talking dog idea. As usual, they take a character from another Disney Channel label and make's them part of the main cast. Some show's on Disney Channel are tolerable (Good Luck Charlie, Phineas and Ferb [only good one on DC as of right now]). But this one is just stupid. Kid's may like it, but it's too boring to watch.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNatalieActress November 3, 2012

I though this show would never get picked up.

I think this show is a stupid idea. Disney has ran out of ideas. Why can't they do a show like That's so Raven or Lizzie McGuire, or some of their recently retired shows like Wizards of Waverly place. I see this show lasting for a season. I heard about this show before it got picked up, and I was like theres no way that show would ever be picked up. I really dont see this show appealing to anyone my age, or even middle school kids. The girl who plays Avery has been working on Disney since she was like 7 (now shes 13), she was originally suppose to be on the show Madison High which was never picked up. For the show to go anywhere, they have to get rid of the talking dog and find a new conflict.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoccerismything34 January 4, 2013

Not iffy, just not worth watching

Even if there is nothing bad, or iffy, it's just poor acting. The jokes aren't even funny to my three year old sister, she just like's it because there's a dog. The acting is terrible! I don't want to seem like a TV critic, but I suggest watching Good Luck Charlie, or something better then Dog with a Blog.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBookwormMarie December 22, 2012

RUN AWAY FROM THE TV. QUICKLY.

I mean, if you have nothing else to do and need a cheap laugh, turn it on. Otherwise, don't even bother. The acting is absolutely awful and the plots are far-fetched and borng. I hope this show gets cancelled.
Kid, 11 years old November 10, 2012

Great!

Amazing. Its beautiful and funny. My mom loves it she always laughs on the worst jokes on it. I wish there was a season 2
Kid, 10 years old August 14, 2013

WATCH THIS SHOW! GIVE IT A CHANCE!

I think that this family sitcom is good for any age. Its funny, but it has some rude language like: butt poop and stuff like that. The parents are often flirting with each other in strange ways but that's what makes it funny! It has a sweet message about caring for friends and family. Now, the plot is kind of poorly planned, its just not relatable. But besides that I think it will be a good show you can watch! It shows you how to stand up for yourself and what you believe in. It has really good role models.
Kid, 12 years old June 29, 2013

Worst Show Ever

Oh my gosh, worst tv show that has ever been created. Disney's shows have gotten worse and worse over the last 5 years. Jessie, Good Luck Charlie, and A.N.T. Farm are okay but this?! A talking dog.....what is this? There is no educational value, just annoyance. the woman who portrays the mother is a horrible actress. Avery and her brother are constantly fighting and they are all horrible actors and actresses and the dog ruins the sitcom. There is no positive role model since they all seem to insult each other 24/7. there is nothing good about this show....nothing.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybarlowgirl June 28, 2013

ANNOYING

I don't necessarily find this show inappropriate just annoying! its the same plot line each episode: one of the kids lie and the other kids , along with the dog have to fix the mess which their parents eventually find out about and the kids inevitably learn some sort of lesson.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAleluvsyou June 9, 2013

Ugh worst show Disney has ever made

Ok let me tell you something about dog with a blog it's so stupid like its a talking dog that's for 2 year olds they believe in talking digs and cats and stuff and disney says it's a family show yeah right
Teen, 13 years old Written bydivapopstar88 April 28, 2013

A SHOW ABOUT A TALKING DOG?

WHAT HAS OUR WORLD COME TO
Kid, 11 years old February 21, 2013

This Is What Disney Should Be Known For

This show has genuine educational value. All of my friends and I watch this. If you want to see a show that is seriously pointless besides entertaining watch like someone else suggested "Marvin Marvin." This is a great show that people underestimate. The good shows get all the hate. "Shake It Up" is destined to have a spin-off and blow up the Internet for example. This is a refreshing change from the new faces (though I love all stars on Disney.) It has an all star cast!
Kid, 11 years old February 13, 2013

try it

i think it has a lot of educational value because it show how family helps each other and it is a great show i will allow my kid to sit and watch it for hours.i love the show it has interesting and fun lessons and it is great to sit down and watch
Kid, 11 years old December 26, 2012

You People........

This is a great show. You people are just looking to hate. I think this is the best comedy show disney has so far. If you really think this is bad watch Marvin Marvin on nickelodeon.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 20, 2012

This show reeks of dog breath!

This is a very boring sitcom,with very little intelligence! I'm too ashamed of this show to continue this review!
Kid, 10 years old December 12, 2012

Funny and entertaining

Omg! I love the show so much! The problems are random ( which I love),Chloe is SO funny, and Avery is funny and smart.The parents are.......... strange. Overall, the show is the best.