All member reviews for Dog with a Blog

Teen, 13 years old Written bybarlowgirl June 28, 2013

ANNOYING

I don't necessarily find this show inappropriate just annoying! its the same plot line each episode: one of the kids lie and the other kids , along with the dog have to fix the mess which their parents eventually find out about and the kids inevitably learn some sort of lesson.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAleluvsyou June 9, 2013

Ugh worst show Disney has ever made

Ok let me tell you something about dog with a blog it's so stupid like its a talking dog that's for 2 year olds they believe in talking digs and cats and stuff and disney says it's a family show yeah right
Teen, 13 years old Written bydivapopstar88 April 28, 2013

A SHOW ABOUT A TALKING DOG?

WHAT HAS OUR WORLD COME TO
Kid, 11 years old February 21, 2013

This Is What Disney Should Be Known For

This show has genuine educational value. All of my friends and I watch this. If you want to see a show that is seriously pointless besides entertaining watch like someone else suggested "Marvin Marvin." This is a great show that people underestimate. The good shows get all the hate. "Shake It Up" is destined to have a spin-off and blow up the Internet for example. This is a refreshing change from the new faces (though I love all stars on Disney.) It has an all star cast!
Kid, 11 years old February 13, 2013

try it

i think it has a lot of educational value because it show how family helps each other and it is a great show i will allow my kid to sit and watch it for hours.i love the show it has interesting and fun lessons and it is great to sit down and watch
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 20, 2012

This show reeks of dog breath!

This is a very boring sitcom,with very little intelligence! I'm too ashamed of this show to continue this review!
Kid, 10 years old December 12, 2012

Funny and entertaining

Omg! I love the show so much! The problems are random ( which I love),Chloe is SO funny, and Avery is funny and smart.The parents are.......... strange. Overall, the show is the best.
Teen, 14 years old Written byklmd07 November 23, 2012

Disney? Are you there?

This show is great for positive messages and great examples of teamwork, but if you're looking for a show to have a good laugh with, you've come to the wrong place
Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2012

good and bad !

i agree that this is again the same boring thing but, look at the bright side this show is giving knowledge about shelters and i did n 't know about that and abot the show, its amazing ! but maybe the languae is...... a little bad!
Kid, 11 years old June 23, 2015

OMG MY FAVORITE SHOW!!!!!!!

This is the BEST Disney show ever!!!!!! The actors and Stan are hilarious, positive messages and role models. I LOVE G as Avery!!!! Anyway, watch this show it is AMAZING!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written bycyberboy5red January 6, 2015

Makes for an okay show

but it's basically just Drake & Josh, if they had a talking pet. Overall, good show.
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2015

The Best Disney Channel TV Show!!!!!!!!!!

I think Dog With a Blog is such a great show. There is not really many inappropriate things in it. Yes, the family fights every once in a while, but I have seen most of the episodes and they always forgive each other in the end. This show always makes me laugh and it tells a great story too. My cousins watch Dog With a Blog and they are very young. So in my opinion Dog With a Blog is a great Show and you should definitely watch it!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDanmiester January 3, 2015

Um how does this dog know how to use the internet

This dog is not smart like at all. And how do they not hear this dog banging on a keyboard.
Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2014

Just Don't Watch It.

The talking dog "Stan" is crudely animated and the acting by the humans is horrible. Originality? Forget it - this show just recycles love triangles & cliches. Potty humour? Plenty!
Kid, 12 years old October 8, 2014

I think this is a great tv show for kids they will love the talking dog there is also a few life lessons they could learn from this show
Teen, 14 years old Written byPrequelHater878 September 10, 2014

DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT WATCHING THIS SHOW

This show is a very stupid idea, so many plot holes that it gives the ending of the 1st Superman movie a run for its money, jokes that do not work, and the blog. I know it's for kids, but after seeing shows like Gravity Falls, I expect more.
Teen, 14 years old Written by101Dalmatians September 6, 2014

It has no Disney Spark

There is no spark. There is no comedy just reused jokes mixed with life lessons.
Kid, 0 years old August 6, 2014

Dumb show

The dog just tells fart jokes while everyone laughs like he is the most funny thing on earth he is stupid annoying they overact the parts and try to hard to be funny they play the laugh track a lot nothing even be funny about it. Little fan girls who are five,six, or seven would enjoy this but people who have a life and have sense would hate this.
Kid, 10 years old July 14, 2014

one of the better disney shows

Its a good Disney show. Avery is good role model for kids she usally does the right thing ahe is caring and a good freind. Tyler is very dumb he doesn't like school he is a bad roll model for kids he usally does the wrong thing he is the oldest and sometimes gets Avery to do what he suggests. Chloe is young cute she usally chooses someons opinion than choosing what she wants to do. the perants are made fun of in every episode. they will do anything to protect stan the talking dog . The newer shows are more about dating but still get a positive message in it.
Kid, 9 years old June 27, 2014

Not good and boring concept...

Im gonna review honestly... Ok... this does NOT deserve to be called DOG WITH A BLOG! It should be called AVERY'S ANNOYING LITTLE PROBLEMS. Thank you and have a good day. :D Plus they worry about Stan TOO MUCH and it has a bit too much money problems...