All teen and kid member reviews for Dog with a Blog

Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2013

Bad show

This show is bad. The plots are weird, and really? a dog with a BLOG? The only reason I marked "sex" was because there is minor innuendo, like one episode, the dog licks his father all over the face and neck, and he says, "Later honey!" Implying his wife does that.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 22, 2013

THIS SHOW REEKS OF DOG BREATH

Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2013

Horrible.

Bad acting, casting, everything. Honestly, this show would have been better if it was a cartoon. It probably took them 3 minutes to come up with this.
Kid, 12 years old June 29, 2013

Worst Show Ever

Oh my gosh, worst tv show that has ever been created. Disney's shows have gotten worse and worse over the last 5 years. Jessie, Good Luck Charlie, and A.N.T. Farm are okay but this?! A talking dog.....what is this? There is no educational value, just annoyance. the woman who portrays the mother is a horrible actress. Avery and her brother are constantly fighting and they are all horrible actors and actresses and the dog ruins the sitcom. There is no positive role model since they all seem to insult each other 24/7. there is nothing good about this show....nothing.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAleluvsyou June 9, 2013

Ugh worst show Disney has ever made

Ok let me tell you something about dog with a blog it's so stupid like its a talking dog that's for 2 year olds they believe in talking digs and cats and stuff and disney says it's a family show yeah right
Teen, 13 years old Written bydivapopstar88 April 28, 2013

A SHOW ABOUT A TALKING DOG?

WHAT HAS OUR WORLD COME TO
Kid, 11 years old February 21, 2013

This Is What Disney Should Be Known For

This show has genuine educational value. All of my friends and I watch this. If you want to see a show that is seriously pointless besides entertaining watch like someone else suggested "Marvin Marvin." This is a great show that people underestimate. The good shows get all the hate. "Shake It Up" is destined to have a spin-off and blow up the Internet for example. This is a refreshing change from the new faces (though I love all stars on Disney.) It has an all star cast!
Kid, 11 years old February 13, 2013

try it

i think it has a lot of educational value because it show how family helps each other and it is a great show i will allow my kid to sit and watch it for hours.i love the show it has interesting and fun lessons and it is great to sit down and watch
Kid, 12 years old January 6, 2013

Original

Its just a talking dog that lives in a family and writes on his blog. Its so original nothing bad for kids. Kids CAN watch!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 20, 2012

This show reeks of dog breath!

This is a very boring sitcom,with very little intelligence! I'm too ashamed of this show to continue this review!
Kid, 10 years old December 12, 2012

Funny and entertaining

Omg! I love the show so much! The problems are random ( which I love),Chloe is SO funny, and Avery is funny and smart.The parents are.......... strange. Overall, the show is the best.
Teen, 14 years old Written byklmd07 November 23, 2012

Disney? Are you there?

This show is great for positive messages and great examples of teamwork, but if you're looking for a show to have a good laugh with, you've come to the wrong place
Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2012

good and bad !

i agree that this is again the same boring thing but, look at the bright side this show is giving knowledge about shelters and i did n 't know about that and abot the show, its amazing ! but maybe the languae is...... a little bad!
Teen, 13 years old Written bykaratethuyduong January 21, 2016
Teen, 14 years old Written bydishwashersoap January 19, 2016

Lazy

If you have read any of my other reviews (hint hint) you can see that a don't have a lot of patience for Disney. They continually spew out worthless lazy content, and this is the pinnacle. Its rare to see such a big company air such a worthless show like this... so let's take a look. The plot: a dog is adopted by a upper class white family, but, little do the parents know that the dog is magic and can talk. So the children team up and help keep the dogs secret. Later in the series they kinda changed the formula and instead of focusing on the dog they center in on the children. Now its just dating: the show. Nothing special. The humor is at best horrible and lazy, yet kids are mesmerized by it. Some of the shows morals are a bit off. In one of the episodes we find out that the oldest boy is amazing at math, but since he is popular he can't show it. I guess this is just what we have come to expect from Disney.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykad1121 January 17, 2016

Dumb

This show is just beyond stupid. A talking dog, what a creative plot! Also the evil next-door neighbor clearly a copy of Nevel from iCarly.
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2015

GIVE IT A CHANCE!!!!

I love this show and do not underestimate it, turn it on and give it a chance, it is funny and you will like it!!!
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2015

The Best Disney Channel TV Show!!!!!!!!!!

I think Dog With a Blog is such a great show. There is not really many inappropriate things in it. Yes, the family fights every once in a while, but I have seen most of the episodes and they always forgive each other in the end. This show always makes me laugh and it tells a great story too. My cousins watch Dog With a Blog and they are very young. So in my opinion Dog With a Blog is a great Show and you should definitely watch it!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDanmiester January 3, 2015

Um how does this dog know how to use the internet

This dog is not smart like at all. And how do they not hear this dog banging on a keyboard.
Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2014

Just Don't Watch It.

The talking dog "Stan" is crudely animated and the acting by the humans is horrible. Originality? Forget it - this show just recycles love triangles & cliches. Potty humour? Plenty!