All member reviews for Dog with a Blog

Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2013

Dog with a 4-Star Rating

Wow! When I first saw this, I thought I was back in the 90's. The times when shows were simple, the humor was appropriate, and the morals are touching and can be related to! Disney has always been making bland teen sitcoms, but this is something the whole family can enjoy!
Kid, 8 years old May 25, 2013

I LOVE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love stan! he is cute and funny.
Kid, 12 years old May 13, 2013

A Good Show

A great show for children about 8 years old and up. They use some words like "butt" and "stupid" but most kids use these words on a daily basis and know when to and when not to use them. The acting is good.
Kid, 12 years old April 23, 2013

ok but its better that kids over 7 dont watch it they wint like it

look i understand that disney is trying to simply trying to make nice shows but thisis ok
Teen, 13 years old Written byjadegeorge12 April 6, 2013

boring and dumb

I like Disney channel, and I think it is entertaining for kids of all ages. I have been watching Disney channel for years, and it seems to be going down hill. I mean seriously? A talking dog? It just seems like a dumb recycled idea. A talking dog would be okay on Disney Junior, but it is not interesting to to me, in the tween age group. I do like Good luck Charlie, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Suite life because they had a better plot. Disney has been getting so bad, I have resulted in watching old Disney shows on the computer ( Lizzie McGuire and That's so Raven). I just wish Disney would make a relatable show that teaches kids useful life lessons like they used to.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 April 2, 2013

More family-oriented...

...which is really cool, and to make it more family-fun is if either Stan couldn't talk and was just a normal dog, or if it him being able to talk wasn't a secret and it could be just about the James family and their dog doing family fun stuff...that would be better :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byStepinsomeivy April 1, 2013

That little girl is cute, but the show is garbage

This show is total trash. Extremely cheesy, disrespectful characters. And that dog blog thing is terrible! Like, the talking dog thing is already cheesy enough, does it really need to have a blog too? I love G.Hannelius and the redhead but without her I wouldn't be even viewing this show. In fact I would give it zero stars. I am patiently awaiting the cancel of this show. TANK IT DISNEY!!!! Love, Stepinsomeivy
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 March 18, 2013

So-so Family Sitcom

This feels a little more family-oriented than Disney shows (like "Good Luck Charlie" and "Jessie"), which I like. However, there's nothing particularly exciting about this show (to me). I mean, sometimes I laugh, but overall I like it okay. There's nothing really bad in it; there is some flirtation (since one of the character is a teen), but it's not inappropriate.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySwag login 57 February 22, 2013

Dog with a blog review

It's a great show probably for ages 9 and over . The show has great life lessons for all ages and has humor. I watch it and it couldn't be any better they should make a movie out of it that would be awesome. I think all the actors do a great job and I'm positive u will love this show watch this show on Disney channel !
Kid, 12 years old January 6, 2013

Original

Its just a talking dog that lives in a family and writes on his blog. Its so original nothing bad for kids. Kids CAN watch!
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2013

Low even for disney

Just when you think Disney couldn't scrape the barrel anymore, along comes dog with a blog. Dull characters, a stupid plot, I know Disney can come along with a decent show every now and then (Gravity falls and Jessie are good examples) But Disney really need to improve the quality of their shows and come with decent ideas.
Kid, 12 years old December 28, 2012

Nothing stood out to me.

Just so-so. I kinda had a curvy road with this show. When i first heard the idea, I thought that it was going to be terrible. When I finally saw clips, I thought "Hmm... not bad, it's got some potential.". When i finally sat down and watched it, i thought "You know what? Forget this! I'm bored." So yeah, so-so
Teen, 13 years old Written byopentherainbow November 26, 2012

Dog with a Blog

I like this show funny and good messages not subliminal and disrespectful like many other disney shows.But kids might be a lil scared or freaked out with the talking dog.
Kid, 10 years old November 23, 2012

Some non recomended Titles

There is some minor violence like slapping in one of the episodes! Also theres minor launguage like iddiot and stupid! There are some Boyfriend Girlfriend minor scenes but no kissing or sexual content. This is a great TV show rated G but honestly there are some not recomended scenes For little ones!
Kid, 10 years old November 22, 2012

Some bad stuff but great show

ok so there is a bra on stans head in dog with a hog and there is always problem solving so ages 9 and up