Parent reviews for Dora the Explorer

Preschoolers will love Dora's ongoing adventures.

Adult Written byRarityfan October 14, 2018

Needs no intro

I think many already knows Dora. There is of course 1000s of things with Dora like the games. Also the upcoming Dora movie next year that was teased to be by Michael Bay.

Parent Written byXuxu X. October 8, 2018

does not make sense

multilingual at age 4. cannot locate things next to her

Parent Written byDigiGoggleHeadBoy September 10, 2018
For 2-14 year olds. Follow Dora as she goes on adventures and saves the world, teaching us Spanish along the way.

Their website: http://www.nickjr.com/dora-the-explorer/

Parent of a 10-year-old Written byWikozaza3637 September 1, 2018
Written byAnonymous June 17, 2018
Adult Written byBreylon C. June 14, 2018

Dora is pretty good

Dora the Explorer was a pretty show. It teaches kids basic Spanish. I don’t even understand why you guys are giving it bad reviews

Adult Written byP-Head A. June 2, 2018

The Worst!

This Is The Worst Show Because It's Viacom-RELEATED!!!!!!
Adult Written byZain J. March 15, 2018

Bad

people, a rock can't talk, a monkey doesn't wear boots, a fox can't steal, a map can't sing, and you can't put everything in a backpack. Dora is a very bad show ok because if there is a thief you tell them to go away and they are not gonna listen ok! and Dora depends on almost every character in the story and that bad you don't want your kids to grow up and end up being spoiled ok!
Adult Written byBethany R. March 4, 2018

Educational for kids

Adult Written byhakon320h February 3, 2018

NIGTMARE

DONT WATCH IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YOU WIL GET NIGTHMARE LIKE ME
Parent Written byMegan H. December 31, 2017
Dora is a great show for ages 2-5! Very educational and cute!

Parent of a 10, 12, and 15-year-old Written byHendo H. U December 28, 2017

great for all little kids!

Parent of a 7 and 9-year-old Written byMrs. C. B. August 8, 2017

educational and fun

My kids loved it for several years.

Adult Written byAuntieRants July 1, 2017

Two stars to Dora

My 2-year-old niece and 3-year-old nephew have watched this show, and I have found it is a horrible TV program. Dora has terrible manners. She yells a lot at the audience! Her shirt comes up and sometimes shows her belly button. She talks sooooooooo slowwwwwww. The Earth talks (creepy), and sometimes there is a scary troll. This show is so annoying for parents, because the map and backpack sing annoying songs that consist of one word, repeated over and over again. Boots, Dora's monkey sidekick, whines and complains. The biggest concern of everyone is that Dora goes out on her adventures without telling mom or dad. That's not ok! What does that teach kids? It's ok to run off without a parent's permission. I gave it 2 stars because it is great that Dora is a hispanic heroine. TV needs more diversity. But I wouldn't recommend this show to anyone.
Parent of a 1 and 6-year-old Written byBarneyTheDinoRocks May 15, 2017

AMAZING

Excellent writing and animation, legendary voice acting, it's so awesome!

Adult Written byDavid T. January 8, 2017

My daughter loved the adventures of Dora and Boots but got bored quickly

The show is dated - seriously, every episode has a song about a map! It's great as an intro show for kids, however my daughter lost interest after a month or two of having it in her rotation of shows. Never wants to watch this show, there are others she prefers. It's fine as entertainment, it's just so cookie cutter with every single episode pretty much being the same thing over and over again.
Parent of a 1, 3, and 6-year-old Written byJarinsa C. November 17, 2016

Why???????

Why does this three or four year old wander around all day? WHY??????? Why does she wear a shirt that's too small? WHY?????

Parent of a 2, 4, and 6-year-old Written byLily R. July 28, 2016

Dora The Explorer..

My kids watched this until they were 10 months old. It bores them now...
Parent Written byDonutGIRL July 24, 2016

Excellent

My 15 month old niece loves this show. Her first word was "DORA" and she had a Dora themed birthday party for her first birthday.

My baby girl hasn't seen this yet but will very soon!

Adult Written byowlaboard January 16, 2016

A show that deserves the popularity it gets.

Simply put, this program's easy-to-follow plotlines, likable characters, and simple format earn it a spot among the most influential kid shows of all time. I haven't seen much of the show on TV ever since it was pulled from Nick's lineup, which is a disappointment to the entire family.