All member reviews for Dora the Explorer

Preschoolers will love Dora's ongoing adventures.

Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2011

good for kids

Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2011

Think As A Toddler

So many little kids look up to Dora and I recommend Belief-Wonder's review, entitled, "Stop Bullying This Poor Child," and I whole heartedly agree when she tells you it doesn't matter if you're a teen and dislike it, it matters if the LITTLE kids like it. YOU ROCK, BELIEF-WONDER!!!
Kid, 11 years old August 13, 2011

Loud and Annoying if You're Over 4 or 5

I watched this show until I was like 5. Yeah, Dora is educational but she's SO LOUD AND ANNOYING. If you think your kid is going to scream what they hear on Dora, don't let them watch it. OR, if they watched it once without your knowing or you let them watch it once because you didn't know what it is like, but you kid really likes Dora, tell them that if they scream what they hear on it you will ban it. Just a suggestion.
Kid, 9 years old July 4, 2011

Dora.

Dora is really educational and it shows kids math colours and spanish. The thing is dora has a shirt to small for her so her belly is sticking out the whole time. I never watched this show alot and I dont think it's that appropriate.
Kid, 12 years old June 28, 2011

Young ones will find the show fun. Older kids will find it dumb.

Classic! Although this show is so old, it still airs on TV. I still don't understand why. But whatever. I used to enjoy this so much when I was little. No that I am older, I don't understand the point of the show. Yeah, it is educational for little kids. But, what is the point of making Dora go on those adventures without asking her parents? That's just weird. But, it is still so-so. Older kids might find her annoying.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana June 11, 2011

dora

This show is fine.its a show for little kids.i dont like it.i use to when i was younger and i still remember some spanish from it and my 7year old cousin loves the show.I think its just fine for kids.
Kid, 11 years old June 4, 2011

Please grow up guys, Its just a TV show!!!!

I agree with ilovecookiez, You morons should grow up! Duh, it teaches kids spanish words and early mathematics in a few episodes. Please grow up, don't do the same thing you morons did with icarly, reporting anybody who likes that show! Its educational! It gives kids positive messages and THERE ARE GOOD ROLE MODELS!!!!!!!! So shut up and please grow up like ilovecookiez and I
Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2011

Perfect for girls under 6.

Good for babies and 3 yr olds alike.
Kid, 10 years old May 14, 2011

I agree with ilovecookiez!

I love this show so if you hate this show, GROW UP!! You only hate it because you are too old for it! I love it!
Kid, 9 years old May 13, 2011

I love dora

i know show is babyish i understand that theese mean nasty COMMENT whoever made thesse U full of CRAP yah i said i SAiD CRAP i'm allmost a teenager so you can call me a baby in fact I love Dora i'm 8 so i love dora if i look at any comment agin i will report you even parents so i love dora i watch it sometimes not every day like a pre- schooler talk about crap all you haters , cyberbullies , thoose who think dora is a sex smybol. ilove dora have a nice day.
Parent of a 2 and 5 year old Written byreasonh May 2, 2011

Great and Educational!

I'm really saddened by all of the hatred out there for Dora. Granted, I do not LOVE her....but my (just turned) 2 year old LOVES her and it has helped with her vocabulary, memory and she has a good time watching it. She can name all of the characters and her vocabulary has blossomed! Why all the hate? And seriously.....stop talking about anything being bad about her shirt being a bit too small.....do you people NOT understand children. I am a preschool teacher....I know them VERY well! She is a little girl with a huge imagination!
Teen, 13 years old Written byChXeese April 16, 2011

Dora's FAT. Lol
Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2011

I voted the lips because... if you ever noticed her shirt her belly is always showing! Otherwise it's a very educational show for young viewers. The fox may scare some people, and there are things in here that are scary, like the crocodiles. But otherwise it's ok
Kid, 9 years old March 22, 2011

All ages.

I gave it four stars because it's good for YOUNG kids. I think it's a dumb show now, but kinda fun to laugh at. It is educational for young kids, and I have to admit(embarrassingly) that I learned most of my Spanish from Dora the Explorer.
Parent of a 17 year old Written byMotorCity313 February 28, 2011

very educational

Kid, 10 years old January 17, 2011

Good Show for tiny beings!

Good show for little kids. My baby cousin watches it! she is flesh and blood Spanish so she sometimes watches it in Spanish. But In Spanish they teach English words! Funny ha ha! Good show! Educational!
Kid, 10 years old December 5, 2010

for everyone

since i'm a tween,it's boring. but very educational for little kids.
Kid, 12 years old October 20, 2010

great!!!

amazing show!! beeen watching it since it started in like 1999 or 2000, and loved it ever since!! great educational value...teaches good teamwork, counting, alphabet, and even spanish. i rated it 4 and up because younger kids might not understand the plot.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 October 5, 2010

Educational show about Spanish and Problem Solving

Because of my age, my review probably doesn't really help since the show's aimed at toddlers. But I do think it's good how they try to teach kids stuff like. I do find Dora annoying at times, but that doesn't give anyone a reason to lie and say that Dora is innapropriate. Same thing with Barney.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byjacelyn September 16, 2010

ok listen here to all the parents that dont think that it is not good. well i can tell you that it might get all little anoying sometimes but my daughter loves it and if you dont like then. Dont watch it. so dont be argumentative that it is not good because you know that it is good. you just dont like to let your children learn. they can learn spanish now so they wont have to learn it in high school. cause they are going to have to.