Preschoolers will love Dora's ongoing adventures.

Kid, 11 years old June 1, 2010

Dora is good for little girls, still slow, but she is still sweet and cute

I don't like Dora, but she is good for little kids. When I was at my nanny house I had to look at it with my God-sister, but my other God-sister said Dora was slow. I thought she was right because she said she's running out of time but, she still be so slow singing, and then when she gets there about 5 sec. she was ready to go home, but I think Dora is still for little kids
Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 May 31, 2010

I never liked this show, even when I was about 5

I don't really care for this show. I used to watch it when I was young and I found it annoying. They want kids to answer Dora's questions by yelling at the television, which I never did. I thought that was silly. But the reviews below aren't true. I don't see how it teaches kids to become prostitutes. Are they talking about another show?? Maybe an adult version? Anyway, even though I used to watch this show, I never learned any Spanish from it. Mostly the only words I know in Spanish are uno and taco. So I think they need to make it so that kids will learn Spanish faster and more accurately by watching the show.
Kid, 11 years old May 10, 2010

for the little ones. why would teens like it?

my sister watches it. its ok... regualar kid show....
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2010
this isn't good I mean it's not any good percy jackson is better
Teen, 13 years old Written byGeodeGem March 17, 2010

Dora Excellente'!

I think its cute, for instance, my little brother that had cancer loved it, so now, I feel I must defend the show. The things that do bother me is, she constantly asks the kids to look around for Swiper or something, when she can easily move her head and look herself! She reminds me of Tom Soyer sometimes, cuz making people do the work for her sometimes. . . I use to watch the show as a kid, and I pretty much loved it. . . pretty much.. not 100% I think its a good learning show for kids, sometimes I do question why little kids always need to learn something- example Spanish, then again, the world seems to need to speak English just to trade with us. . . so. . . yeah.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytifbug March 7, 2010

ok for little kids

doras ok the only thing that bugs me about it is how theyre like say this! say it louder! my little brothers already saying it loud enough then they get him to like yell it...but other than that its ok except for how she has no parental supervision
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2010

Uh..

Uh.. it's ok for kiddies, loved to play the games.
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2009

Great For Children, but Lack Of Parental Supervision.

This is a GREAT educational expierience for kids. But going around the world without parental supervision............?
Parent of a 2 year old Written bymama2ds November 2, 2009

good for younger prescoolers

My 2 year old loves this show, but i can see him outgrowing it in a few months
Kid, 12 years old August 28, 2009

Not that bad.

I remember watching this show, it's very educational for the little kids. One thing I just didn't like was (for me) I kept telling the T.V. that the fox was over there. I got mad at Dora for not listening to me. xD I was like 5 at that time until I finally gave up on Dora. Sometimes this show can confuse people lol
Kid, 11 years old August 18, 2009

Youngins only :)

Im not here to review. I'm here because I was outraged to see that someone recomends this for people my age. What the heck. I dont hate the show I just dont watch it. It's a childrens cartoon, not something for around my age.
Kid, 9 years old July 13, 2009

Fine.

I used to love it... but now i am older and i have moved on.
Kid, 9 years old July 8, 2009

GOOD

i loved dora until i was 7. She tought how to count to 10 in spanish and how to add and subtract! This is definetly a good show for young kids ages 2-7 to watch.
Parent of a 1 and 2 year old Written byazmendozafamily... July 6, 2009

Good on its own, great when you go beyond the show.

Like it, It's definately geared for the kiddie-corral crowd. My boys have a slightly varied view of this show since they seem to prefer teh one that is aired over the Univision network in which the Spanish/English lines are inversed. Overall a good show that incorporates the use of a child's imagination. I get the boys to use their imagination to use their stuffies after we watch the show by having them roleplay their own adventure loosely based on what we just watched.
Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2009

Dora's such an idiot!

Dora and her monkey pal, Boots, get along well. But Dora is sometimes an idiot 'cause she is like "Do you see the Fix-It Machine?" but it's right behind her and she says "There it is!"
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2009

What it has

I like it!!!!!! But the girl could've ran and see could've just look up to find the right way?! What's her problem!?!?
Kid, 9 years old May 24, 2009

It's for little ones.

I out grew Dora.
Kid, 3 years old March 23, 2009

a must-read book for every 8-year-old

i would like to have a educational games for my little girl
Teen, 16 years old Written byOtakuKing March 5, 2009

Horrible

This is just one of the most boring TV-show at all time. I mean, come on! Even Lazytown is better than this! I got bored to death, when my little sister watched it... Good for babies, but horrible for the others!
Teen, 14 years old Written bycuppie cake February 6, 2009

i love dora!!

DORA THE EXPLORER IZ AWSOME!! I LOVE HER TO DEATH I MAY EVEN NAME MY CHLID AFTER HER!!1 =]