All member reviews for Double Dare 2000

Slippery, slimy fun for the whole family.

Adult Written byChuck Reid March 16, 2012

This is one of my favorite game shows of all time.It is fun for the whole family! If they put it on The 90s Are All That record it or stay up late! This premired when Nickelodeon had cartoons,live action sitcoms,game shows,ect and when they had bumpers like the worms singing the old Nickelodeon theme song or the glasses and teeth bumper.Please watch this show ASAP!
Adult Written byhotcat April 9, 2008

Adult Written byjillianlovescats April 9, 2008

Double Dare 2000 rocks!

I think there should be a Double Dare for Adults! Way to go Harris!
Adult Written byhorse_gerbil April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written bySockyChibi<3 August 11, 2012

fun for all ages!

I used to love this show as a kid, until Nick GAS ended:( It's great, thrilling and okay for kids. Kids can cheer on their favorite teams during this show:)
Teen, 16 years old Written bysb1254 May 15, 2011

A great family show.

While one of the reviews said and I quote, "the world f--k and s--t or p--s are used" I couldn't dissagre more. That is completely misleading, I've seen lots of episodes and not once have those words been used. This is a great family show for everyone and never has any innapropriate thing been shown in the show. This show is a fun family show that everyone can watch. It also has educational value with the questions and a positive message of teamwork.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybmh September 18, 2009

Nick GAS being back on Time Warner Cable as a channel

I Hope Double Dare 2000 Seasons 1 and 2 come out on DVD because I haven't seen this show for a while since 2006. I hope it comes back on the air on cable tv on time warner cable

DOUBLE DARE 2000

HGFHFGH

this is the stupidest site ive ever been to u cant even play the frekin games gosh darn
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I laughed!

I DO:I LIKE YOU STARTED THIS SHOW. I DON'T:I DON'T LIKE YOU GIVE CHEAP PRIZES AWAY. I DONT LIKE YOU RUSHING THEM.
Adult Written bygeo51288 April 9, 2008

I Think Parent should watch with the kid who would watch it.

Kid don't watch it alone. An Adult should watch it with you.