All member reviews for Dr. G: Medical Examiner

Kid, 12 years old May 7, 2011

A great medical show for teens and adults!

This is a great forensic show! I am sure that teens and adults will like it! 11 and 12 year olds can watch it too, but not anybody smaller than 11. The show has some blood. But no actual violence. In some cases, the deaths are due to drugs and alcohol.
Teen, 16 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... February 15, 2010
Dr. G is a very clean show, the worst portions being in how some of the people died, whether it was related to substance abuse, suicide, murder, or some freak happening. At worst, a parent or older sibling may have to explain what an anatomical term is [seldom a sexual part; usually something along the lines of aorta]. Dr. G herself is a very positive role model, a working mother who promotes living healthy in a myriad of ways from exercise, avoiding substance abuse, and eating healthy to simply getting enough sleep or going to your doctor regularly. My younger brothers watch it frequently and find it some of the best non-cartoon programming available aside from Mystery Diagnosis.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bytmj2037c January 1, 2010

needs parental supervision

it is gruesome...it is death, but it is real life ...which kids needs to be exposed to some...not every day or forced, but exposed to. my 6 yr old has watched some...and nothing is shown
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 December 22, 2009

15+

This is a good show, but it contains some very intense and depressing plotline material.
Kid, 11 years old August 12, 2009
I love this show soooooo much. Dr. G has inspired me a lot, and I really look forward to watching this show when it's on TV. Blood is shown, but what's wrong with blood?!?