All member reviews for Dragon Ball Z Kai

Kid, 10 years old June 6, 2011

#4 on Worst TV Role Models? Are you serious?

I came across an article on this site called "Worst TV Role Models." Most of the time I just ignore the parental junk, but I decide to go in it. Dragon Ball Z Kai, Goku and Gohan?! Bad role models?! FOR TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD?! This show is perfectly appropriate and cool too!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 21, 2010

Action cartoon one of the best!

I really like this show. It isn't as good as the books, but this is a show any kid ot tween could like. It does have a lot of violence, though.
Teen, 14 years old Written byetha0231 March 21, 2015

too violent

in the UNCUT verison it is too violent it bloody and gory and they say word such as dam hell and ass
Kid, 8 years old February 2, 2015

Good show.

I have watched this show on January 4, 2015 at 12:00 am. There was something awesome on it. I have watched this on Adult Swim, a night program on Cartoon Network.
Kid, 10 years old July 12, 2013

Great

I like dragon ball a lot but i stoped watching it because on episode 98 android 18 said a bad word and in the history of trunks android 17 said a word that was bleeped out
Kid, 8 years old July 8, 2013

Great

Well The Uncut Version Has Mild Cursing And Blood But The Edited Version Is Okay So They Even Showed It On NickToons
Teen, 13 years old Written byToonamiFan13 July 5, 2013

Kai Uncut Version

There is an uncut version of Dragonball Z Kai avalible only on DVD and Blu-Ray (clips can be found on Funimation's website). In the uncut version, there is a lot more blood (in one case it had to be censored in Japan) and swearing than the CW and Nicktoons version. So if you have a pre-teen who wants to see the show in it's unedited format, be cautious of the adult content in the show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTurtlelover70 June 29, 2013

Best ever !

Has a lot of violence but no blood and they sometimes say p*ssed , d*mn , and b*stard
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 June 16, 2013

Not as good as the original, but still amazing.

I watch Dragon Ball Z Kai on Nicktoons sometimes. It very action packed and the animation is very good. I just prefer the original.
Teen, 13 years old Written by711gogeta June 12, 2013

Great Show For Kids And Adults!

Has some violence and very little blood. Some characters will die. It teaches good lessons such as never give up, forget pride, teamwork, and much more. This show is great for kids. I know some kids who watched it and decided to work out and get huge muscles like the guys in the show. If your child is about 13 or older he could watch Dragon Ball Z which is just the original version with a little bit of bad language, nudity(only in babies), blood, but same amount of violence.
Kid, 10 years old April 13, 2013

dragon ball z STUPID

this TERRIBLE exuse of a show should be BANNED because of how bad this show is. It's a show of annoying action and cowards running away from the enemy. Kids and parents everywhere don't be fooled by the action show of Dragon Ball Z Kai it is the worst show that i've seen in my life.
Teen, 16 years old Written byNEWGENERATION March 8, 2013

PEASE RELAUNCHED DRAGON BAll z

DRAGON BALL Z IS GOOD SHOW BUT YOU ARE NOT SEEN YOUR CHILDREN IS GOOD BUT MANY CHILDREN ARE WATCH THIS SHOW . YOU GIVE LONGER DISTANCE BATWEEN THIS SHOW FOR YOUR CHILDREN. I M HE BIG AN OF DRAGON BALL Z EPISODE OK PARENTS TAKE A TRUE AN D RIGHT DECISION ON THIS SHOW . THIS SHOW IS KING OF THE CARTOON SHOW . (*_*) I M THE BIG OF DRAGON BALL Z EPISODE OK PARENTS TAKE A TRUE AN D RIGHT DECISION ON THIS SHOW . THIS SHOW IS KING OF THE CARTOON SHOW . (*_*)
Kid, 10 years old February 15, 2013

Cool

Piccolo occasionally curses, but is a good role model so is Goku. Vegeta can also curse to. Isn't very graphic so not to bloody.
Kid, 12 years old December 6, 2012

Is Dragon ball z kai good for kids?

It may have graphic blood and for the uncut 12&up. Some kids will be frighten by the blood. Dragon ball z witch has way more blood is 10&up
Kid, 10 years old July 28, 2012

Great show for kids

So adults and teens watch or play a lot of violent things,this show isn't very violent just fighting and a tiny bit of blood.Goku,the main character is a good role model,and so are the z fighters the protect the world from evil.
Kid, 11 years old July 12, 2012

Amazing show

If you watch uncut (not on T.V.), it has lots of swearing, but if you watch on Nicktoons, its fine, but there is a ton of violence. Uncut has red blood and sometimes some people have cigars. Edited has grayish blood (sometimes orange) and they remove tobacco products. In uncut, if someone gets hit really hard, a flash fills the screen and you can't really see the hit. In one scene, a creature impales someone with his horn, but on T.V. there is no blood and the horn is removed.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykuriboh June 23, 2012

It's good, but I like DBZ even better.There's no blood, just bruises. I LOVE GOKU!!! <3333333
Teen, 14 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 May 27, 2012

Very cool and much more kid friendly than Dragon ball Z

Dragon Ball Z Kai is a lot more kid friendly than Dragon Ball Z. It has leveled down the violence and there is absolutely no language at all. Plus there is positive messages and positive role models like Goku, Gohan, and the rest of the Z-fighters.
Teen, 16 years old Written byCharlieBundy February 18, 2012

Wow... no.

I read the "What parents need to know" paragraph and if I was a parent and read that, I wouldn't show that to my kids. but I use to watch this as a kid, and it was an incredible show, my cousins use to watch this and they loved it as well. honestly, it is one of the best animes ever. some good morals, some great action. you cant go wrong unless your child is on the softer side of things (no offense)
Kid, 11 years old December 10, 2011

I don't see it

I just don't get why everyone likes this series so much. I like classics and Avatar like stuff and anime, but I can't relate to this one. I've seen the plot a thousand times before, and there's no real emotional depth- just a bunch of guys fighting. And the animation makes me want to literally barf- that's NOT real anime and it looks like pencil sketches, not computer animated stuff. It's way too exaggerated with those gross muscles and the martial arts is exaggerated, too. I just don't get it!