All member reviews for Drake & Josh

Opposite stepbrothers tough it out in tween-friendly sitcom.

Adult Written bytvconnoisseur May 29, 2015

Unrecognized Intelligence

Although Nickelodeon sitcoms are unarguably crappy nowadays, back then, they were decent. In fact, Josh Peck has gone on to become a comedian with intelligent swearing (don’t worry though, he’s clean-mouthed here), so this could actually qualify as a comedy show. Drake Bell went on to become a singer-songwriter, but unlike the other Nickelodeon sitcom stars having done such, his music’s actually decent from what I’ve heard about it, and I’d believe it on account of the fact that John Lennon has been his primary source of inspiration.
Teen, 14 years old Written byManman3 October 30, 2013

Bonding

Drake and Josh is a good way of portraying that people with the most differences can become best friends.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAddictedtoComputers July 15, 2013

Awesome sitcom.

Drake & Josh was a perfect show. It was funny, relatable, ect. This show was a classic.
Kid, 11 years old November 8, 2011

Funny, but no kid under 10

I think drake & josh is really funny, I started watching it when I was 9, and I was sort of used to the kissing, but i still felt weird during those scenes, so, although it's funny, I don't recommend it for kids under 10 years old.
Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2011

Drake and Josh RULES!

This show is appropriate for about any age. I do think kids shouldent try to be exactly like Drake, he isnt the best role model. There is some violence (Drake and Josh wrestling, slapping each other etc) but its not a big deal if your child is well behaved most of the time. Overall this show is amazing, it is hilarious and families will love it. There is also a bit of flirting, kissing and sexual innuendo but its nothing to worry about. They still keep it appropriate for children 8 and older. I think kids and adults will love this show.
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2011
This show is not even funny.
Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2010

perfect for kids 9+

i love it
Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 February 27, 2010

Suggestive for a nick show, but good

I like this show, but uh.. for language/sex megan always calls drake and josh boobs! Isn't that kinda an issue? I like this show. Woman are not often treated with respect... like they are mostly used for kissing.
Kid, 11 years old February 4, 2010

drake and josh

i think drake and josh is awsome! and it ok for all kids and its really funny.just a lot of making out.
Kid, 11 years old October 1, 2009

great for 10+

I think it is a great tv show and it makes me laugh the brothers fight often but they always make up and there is alot of boyfriend girlfriend activity but who doesnt know about that stuff with hollywood today
Parent of a 11 and 13 year old Written bymeanymom January 28, 2009

DO NOT let your kids watch this show.

Teen, 17 years old Written byorlandos_querida April 9, 2008

Cheesy, but surprisingly good

Yeah, Drake and Josh? SO not for 11+ kids. This show is geared towards 7-10 year olds. I mean, do you honestly know anyone above 10 who would be caught dead watching Nickelodeon? Come on.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008

good show

even though this show is

awesomeness

This is a great show for 11+! Everybody should take it for what it is: a comic, lighthearted releif from reality. Nothing serious.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoftball34 April 9, 2008

Great humor for kids

I personally love this show. It's great for tweens. Drake and Josh encounter minor issues that may affect tweens, but it's not really a big issue. This show is hilarious, I really enjoy watching it. Some minor violence like falling down the stairs is portrayed, but you can't even see him actually fall down the stairs, it's not really a big issue at all.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMaster Chief - 117 April 9, 2008

ROFL!

This is ok for any age
Teen, 13 years old Written bykad1121 January 19, 2016

I Like It!

I really like this show!
Adult Written byQueenofRider November 25, 2015

Always has been one of my favorite shows!

When I was 6 years old I started watching this show back when it premiered in 2004, it's always been one of my favorite shows. I never thought it was ever bad in anyway, neither did my mom whom would watch it all the time with me and loved it too. Drake & Josh just brings back so many memories of my childhood and makes me remember simpler and happier times. Yes, there's kissing and a few bad things that some people may not like, but you know most things that happen in this shows and many other shows and movies that people think aren't appropriate for kids at a certain age are just a part of life and they're going to learn about it eventually anyways. So, I find nothing wrong with young kids watching it, I watched it young and I'm fine and still loving the show to this day.