All member reviews for Drake & Josh

Opposite stepbrothers tough it out in tween-friendly sitcom.

awesomeness

This is a great show for 11+! Everybody should take it for what it is: a comic, lighthearted releif from reality. Nothing serious.
Adult Written bywyrman332 April 9, 2008

It's just not that good for kids

This show is about as annoying as they come for "tween" shows. This show really isn't for tweens anyway. One specific episode the boys are given $1200 from their dad, to match their own $1200. Good example of savings, yes, but when the parents are nowhere to be found when the boys purchase a car (which is illegal in some states for minors to buy vehicles from dealers). They wind up buying an orangatang, sell it to a guy who supposedly eats primates (very questionable), and still there are no parents to be found. Their little sister winds up manipulating them to purchase a car she wants. Bottom line, these two boys are running around with no parental supervision or guidance. One other note, the over acting and cartoon-esque screen play seems to be rubbing off on my 8 year old daughter. I question all these tween shows because of their acting and examples of no parental support and unbelieveable rudeness towards each other and adults.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoftball34 April 9, 2008

Great humor for kids

I personally love this show. It's great for tweens. Drake and Josh encounter minor issues that may affect tweens, but it's not really a big issue. This show is hilarious, I really enjoy watching it. Some minor violence like falling down the stairs is portrayed, but you can't even see him actually fall down the stairs, it's not really a big issue at all.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMaster Chief - 117 April 9, 2008

ROFL!

This is ok for any age
Teen, 13 years old Written bykad1121 January 19, 2016

I Like It!

I really like this show!
Teen, 14 years old Written bygabemtz14 November 8, 2015

funny

it's a good show but please be aware about the characters making out because it might de disturbing for younger viewers
Teen, 16 years old Written byMaya16 October 24, 2015

Best live action show that Nickelodeon ever aired

This is a great TV show for Tweens. It is funny and even adults will like watching this with their kids. Josh is a good role model. Drake is not that great of a role model because he never studies or does any homework.
Kid, 11 years old September 29, 2015

Drake and Josh

I have not seen too many episodes for this Dan Schneider TV show.But Meghan (Miranda Cosgrove) can be seen pranking her brothers Drake ( Drake Bell) and Josh(Josh Peck). Also Josh is seen being careless in a lot of episodes. Drake is a ladies man so expect him to Be with girls
Adult Written bySquidward tortellini April 12, 2015
I agree with many others that Drake can be sexist sometimes, and also that they get away with too many things without consequence. However, I used to watch it as a kid, and I turned out fine, meaning that it did not have a bad influence on me. So what I am saying is that although these negative things may be true, there's no harm in letting your kids watch this show. I mean, the humor is pretty innocent.
Adult Written bySierra117 March 27, 2015

From a simpler time

I'm a 23 year old male and I just recently started watching this show again. It first came on TV when I was just a young teenager, and watching it again has been so nostalgic. It truly is a great show. Doesn't try to be anything it isn't. Keeps me smiling, and brings back memories of a simpler time :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byJosephDrake October 13, 2014

Drake & Josh

I think it is a good series. There is a lot of kissing girls, but there is positive messages and role models. Two brothers learning from one another
Kid, 12 years old September 5, 2014
The best show Dan Schnider did. It is flat out hilarious. The other show that was good that he did were Sam and Cat. The others were kind of boring like Victorious, Zoey 101 and Icarly. Drake Bell and Josh Peck were so funny. It's either Josh Peck or Miranda Cosgrove stole the show.
Kid, 12 years old July 22, 2014

lighthearted sitcom gives out positive messages!!

this sitcom is the perfect example of brothers being best friends but worst of enemies!! drake and josh's solutions to their problems are the stuff of legend!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byWWEWRESTLINGFAN103 February 1, 2014
LEARNING

Drake and Josh is a fantastic Show

The series follows the lives of two teenage boys with opposing personalities, Drake Parker (Drake Bell) and Josh Nichols (Josh Peck), who become stepbrothers. Both actors had played previous roles in The Amanda Show along with Nancy Sullivan, who plays Audrey, Drake and Megan's mother of the series. Miranda Cosgrove plays Megan, Drake's mischievous younger sister and Jonathan Goldstein plays Walter, Josh's father. I was sad it got cancelled for 3 stupid shows 1 iCarly more like iStupid, 2 Victorious more like Idiotorious and 3 Sam and Cat more like Stupid and Creepy, Drake and Josh is a great show for all ages and it is funny and the score Im giving Drake and Josh is 100/100 I wish Nickelodeon cancelled Sam and Cat and brought Drake and Josh back to TV
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2014

Funny and Fantastic

This show is funny and fantastic
Teen, 15 years old Written byDRAKEANDJOSH22 October 29, 2013

I LOVE DRAKE AND JOSH

It's a great and funny show about two brothers living together with there little sister who always gives them a hard time, but in a funny way. Lots of comedy and will ALWAYS keep you laughing
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire September 22, 2013

Entertaining

I love this show
Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 June 16, 2013

funny, but inappropriate

megan keeps calling the boys boobs, and then their dad dances in a bikini
Teen, 16 years old Written bySuperSonicSteve896 April 24, 2013

This show was a classic.

Drake & Josh was too funny for words. My favorite episode is "I love Sushi". I was laughing non-stop when I watched that episode. In fact, i've seen every episode, and I have laughed at every single one. It's sad that Nickelodeon took this series off the air.
Kid, 12 years old March 18, 2013

suitable for the whole family

funny tv show about stepbrothers one is always getting girlfriends and kissing them while the other one is trying to stay out of trouble