All member reviews for Drake & Josh

Opposite stepbrothers tough it out in tween-friendly sitcom.

Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 13, 2013

This was a classic!

THIS SHOW WAS SO FUNNY! I loved Drake & Josh! I GREW UP WITH IT! It was creative and it would leave a smile on my face after watching it. I recommend Drake & Josh.
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2013

Great Show

Nice show. My parents enjoy it and the only thing with my grandmother is she said Megan's rude but she says it's not like kids really act like that.
Teen, 17 years old Written byStuckInTheClouds17 January 12, 2013

Grew Up Watching This and Turned Out Fine

So when this show first came out, I was in third grade and I instantly started watching it. Sure, Drake is a womanizer who always has a different girlfriend and in some episodes is shown 'making out' with them. But he never treats them disrespectfully or rudely, he treats them like a good boyfriend. Then there's Josh, the dorky slightly overweight kid. He's funny, spastic, and always tries to do what's right, though it usually doesn't work out and gets him and Drake in trouble. Megan is a little girl who is always pranking her older brothers and taunting them. Overall the show is perfectly okay for elementary school children and there's not really anything bad in it. It's funny and made for the whole family, my Dad and I still watch it together and have a good laugh.
Parent of a 13 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... January 3, 2013

nice Nick show good work Dan Schiender.

cool show on Nick Drake is cute Josh is smart and there is the sneaky little sister Megan who pulls the pranks. Nick did a good job with Drake and Josh i have the dvd Suddleny Brothers and Drake and Josh Go Hollywood and the dvds are great fun to watch i like Drake and Josh not a bad show a good show.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire November 25, 2012

Nickolodeon Show is a little edgy for little kids.
Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2012

CommonSense, you really overrate things

Wow, people sure can overrate things sometimes. There is a reason why the show is rated TV-Y7. This is a Nickelodeon classic. It is hilarious and a laugh-out-loud show. The only inappropriate thing is that there is some brief kissing, that's it. It's cool, funny, and great for the whole family. I would only concern if you are showing this to a 2 year-old.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 October 19, 2012

Drake and Josh Review

I don't usually watch Nickelodeon shows, but Drake and Josh is surprisingly good. It's not laugh-out-loud hilarious for me, but it's pretty funny. This show seems okay for kids; the boys do sometimes flirt with girls, but it's nothing worse than what's on most shows for tweens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSKY42 October 3, 2012

funny but innapropriate

megan keeps calling the boys boobs and then their dad dances in a bikini
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 1, 2012

This show is a legend!

Drake & Josh is a great show! Amazing jokes,great acting,ect.I LOVE IT! I recommend Drake & Josh!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaya13 August 9, 2012

Excellent tween show

I like this show. I disagree that a kid can't watch this show till age 10.
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2012

The best show ever!

Why did they even cancel this show? This was one of the best shows ever. I wish it could show on Nick. Don't listen to the idiots who rated this 17+. Seriously, didn't I tell the negative reviewers to take a chill pill? I'm a 12 year old who enjoys this show.
Kid, 11 years old July 30, 2012

Drake and Josh is amazing!

Drake and Josh is amazing! It's really hilarious and Josh is a great role model while Drake isn't. It has some kissing and their little sister calls them 'boobs', but that's okay, since the little sister is 8! I love Drake and Josh. Too bad it ended.
Kid, 12 years old July 27, 2012

omg this show is awesome

omg i use to love this show when i was little :)
Kid, 10 years old July 26, 2012

Good, but some iffy content

One boy treats girls like objects and only goes out with girls because he thinks they are hot, disrespects adults, he does whatever he wants, gets bad grades and acts like he doesn't care. and hardly ever gets grounded or caught for misbehaving or committing crimes. Josh only likes girls for what they are like on the inside, is a straight A student, is polite to adults, behaves well but when he misbehaves is always caught/punished. Their little sister Megan is constantly pulling pranks and calling the boys "Boobs". If you put all the characters together its neutral, there are a lot of well behaved characters and a lot who misbehave, the only issue that doesn't involve Bad role models in Drake's constant making out. There is some mild fighting using words (no profanity though) and one character punched another in the face.
Kid, 11 years old July 14, 2012

Great Show!

A good show for any age really, but i have seen all of the episodes and there is nothing worth worrying about
Educator and Parent Written bychristian-witness June 28, 2012

very good

There is hatred toward their little sister Megan. Megan pranks her step brothers constantly. Lots of kissing by Drake
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow June 19, 2012

Hilarious teen sitcom is surreal and spazzy

With all it's slapstick and craziness, I always loved this show. It's just too bad it got cancelled. Drake Bell was great as the dumb too-cool-for-school guitarist, and Josh Peck is very nice with slapstick humor; he seems to be picking up on the Three Stooges and other slapstick comedians. I especially liked the first few seasons, back when Josh was heavy. It increased his humor. There are some positive messages about brotherhood, and the main characters are good role models for sticking out for the other one. There is some mild language like "oh my god", as well as some innuendo. But it is still rather innocent and will please older kids. Five stars!
Adult Written byJEDI micah May 30, 2012

GREATEST SITCOM ON NICK!!!

Why can't sitcoms on Nick today be like this one? All they are is mostly singing, terrible acting, and doing stupid things. This one is actually funny! I can't really tell who is funnier, Drake or Josh, because they are both funny in their own way! Common Sense, why didn't you put down violence on this show? Have you ever seen Drake and Josh slap, push, and pull each other? I know it is funny, but it can leave a bad message to siblings! Anyway, this show is funny! They don't make new episodes anymore, so you have to find this show on TEENick!
Educator Written bycaffinegirl85 May 24, 2012

nice show one of the best!

This is a cool show its just to bad they took it off the air Drake And Josh was one of the best Nick shows ever! the show was funny cool its just a feel good show about 2 step brothers they don't have anything in commo but they enjoy being brothers with a crazy evil sister Megan! i love her charcter she's cool!
Teen, 15 years old Written bykatcar12 April 22, 2012

Educational, and hilarious

It is HILARIOUS! I wish they still made this show! Although they do show some kissing, every single episode has a good lesson such as not bullying, not taking advantage of other people, being responsible, and a ton more! I highly recommend this show!