Opposite stepbrothers tough it out in tween-friendly sitcom.

Adult Written bycutekelsi93 April 9, 2008

All teens and kids WILL love this show like i did!

Drake is sooooooooooooooooo fine, he blows my mind! It is a must see show!
Adult Written bybeans1030 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bysss April 9, 2008

watch with your kids!!

the words "making out" were used in a recent episode I watched with my daughter. the teenagers in this show deal with normal high school behavior. kids will find the show funny while parents may not.
Adult Written byda_cool_mamma April 9, 2008
Adult Written bypsoneal April 9, 2008
Adult Written byMomofone April 9, 2008

Great Family Fun!

This is a funny show for the family to watch together. I would describe the content to be similar to a modern day Happy Days. One brother who has alot of girlfriends and lots of story lines having to do with younger sister tricks on the boys. A little too grown up for younger children.
Adult Written byMom2jc April 9, 2008

Not behaviors I want my kids to model...

Ok...i read the other reviews and while there are certainly shows that are much worse, I don't allow my kids to watch this. The boys are 16 and Drake has kissed more girls at his age than most adult men! the final straw for me a scene in thier "movie"....it was on the plane and Josh got stuff between the overweight couple with skin lesions, while Drave was between 2 very pretty girls - and within a few minutes, was making out with both of them! My boys are 9 and 11 and while I'm no prude, we are raising them to be much more respectful and careful when they are ready to date and get physical with a girl.... I could go on and on, but the main point is that the bar is getting lower and lower and if we let our kids watch this stuff, they think it's acceptable behavior...it's not. We have one chance to teach our kids before they are out on their own making decisions, so I'm very watchful of what TV shows my kids are allowed to view...
Adult Written byChris LP April 9, 2008

good show!

I really enjoyed this show while it lasted.
Adult Written byKathariena April 9, 2008

Warm and Down To Earth

This is my favorite TV show. I would like to see more movies of these prescious kids. I just fell in love with Josh, he is soo picked on!! Drake and Megan are also great, I'd like to see them on the disney channel sometime. I plan to purchase every TV show and movie they ever made. I love you gurys!! Kathariena
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

Drake and Josh

Sexual Content (Pause): Drake is constantly seen flirting with and kissing girls. Violence (Not an Issue): Some comic pratfalls. Language (Not an Issue): Occasional usage of "Oh my God" and "sucks". Social Behavior (Pause): "Nobody's perfect" is the show's overall message. Drake and Josh's little sister Meagan is a bratty, mean little girl with no respect towards authority, and she is never punished for her behavior. All characters are white. Commercialism (Not an Issue): Some parodies on real-life items ("Moca Cola", "GameBall", etc.) Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.
Adult Written bymemydaughterlik... April 9, 2008

good show

even though this show is

awesomeness

This is a great show for 11+! Everybody should take it for what it is: a comic, lighthearted releif from reality. Nothing serious.
Adult Written bywyrman332 April 9, 2008

It's just not that good for kids

This show is about as annoying as they come for "tween" shows. This show really isn't for tweens anyway. One specific episode the boys are given $1200 from their dad, to match their own $1200. Good example of savings, yes, but when the parents are nowhere to be found when the boys purchase a car (which is illegal in some states for minors to buy vehicles from dealers). They wind up buying an orangatang, sell it to a guy who supposedly eats primates (very questionable), and still there are no parents to be found. Their little sister winds up manipulating them to purchase a car she wants. Bottom line, these two boys are running around with no parental supervision or guidance. One other note, the over acting and cartoon-esque screen play seems to be rubbing off on my 8 year old daughter. I question all these tween shows because of their acting and examples of no parental support and unbelieveable rudeness towards each other and adults.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoftball34 April 9, 2008

Great humor for kids

I personally love this show. It's great for tweens. Drake and Josh encounter minor issues that may affect tweens, but it's not really a big issue. This show is hilarious, I really enjoy watching it. Some minor violence like falling down the stairs is portrayed, but you can't even see him actually fall down the stairs, it's not really a big issue at all.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMaster Chief - 117 April 9, 2008

ROFL!

This is ok for any age
Teen, 14 years old Written byJake53 September 10, 2016

Funniest Nick show Ever!!!!

Drake and Josh are the best duo on TV! The jokes in here really work well with the show! Also, the characters are so relatable!
Teen, 15 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan August 13, 2016

"Drake and Josh" T. V. review

"Drake and Josh" is one of my favorite shows front my childhood. I have nostalgic memories of the series ad I remember loving to watch it every Thursday night. The characters Drake and Josh are very entertaining characters. Their flaws are used for comedic purposes and also to teach lessons about life which I think is handled greatly. The situations are relatable for teens and older children. The atmosphere is terrifically hilarious and spectacular. The performances are all good and I like how the actors mature over 3-4 years. I really do enjoy watching this show every once in a while to see a particular time in the lives of two characters. I highly recommend this show to anyone who likes sitcoms especially people ages 8-14.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykad1121 January 19, 2016

I Like It!

I really like this show!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMaya16 October 24, 2015

Best live action show that Nickelodeon ever aired

This is a great TV show for Tweens. It is funny and even adults will like watching this with their kids. Josh is a good role model. Drake is not that great of a role model because he never studies or does any homework.