All member reviews for Drake & Josh

Opposite stepbrothers tough it out in tween-friendly sitcom.

Teen, 14 years old Written byManman3 October 30, 2013

Bonding

Drake and Josh is a good way of portraying that people with the most differences can become best friends.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDRAKEANDJOSH22 October 29, 2013

I LOVE DRAKE AND JOSH

It's a great and funny show about two brothers living together with there little sister who always gives them a hard time, but in a funny way. Lots of comedy and will ALWAYS keep you laughing
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire September 22, 2013

Entertaining

I love this show
Teen, 16 years old Written byAddictedtoComputers July 15, 2013

Awesome sitcom.

Drake & Josh was a perfect show. It was funny, relatable, ect. This show was a classic.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 June 16, 2013

funny, but inappropriate

megan keeps calling the boys boobs, and then their dad dances in a bikini
Parent Written byMrCrocodile April 29, 2013

There isn't much to say...

But I love it. As a guy I tend to think that boys are either Drake or Josh in life. For the most part. It's a fun show and at times Drake and Josh show they are such good brothers. I love Crazy Steve. That is quite a work place if Helen could allow him to work. I like Helen and I can understand how her being okay with Drake doing something as opposed to Josh is funny but because I like Josh, I can't find that part funny. Everything else is okay. I think people's hate for Megan goes a bit too far. She's okay. I think she can be decent for a person, if not a sister. She does remind me of my own who gets a lot of love from parents and they stick up for her and her supposed innocence which is funny when it's shown here. I have to say this is the most normal sitcom of Dan Schneider's he's ever made. And I love all of his shows.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySuperSonicSteve896 April 24, 2013

This show was a classic.

Drake & Josh was too funny for words. My favorite episode is "I love Sushi". I was laughing non-stop when I watched that episode. In fact, i've seen every episode, and I have laughed at every single one. It's sad that Nickelodeon took this series off the air.
Kid, 12 years old March 18, 2013

suitable for the whole family

funny tv show about stepbrothers one is always getting girlfriends and kissing them while the other one is trying to stay out of trouble
Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 13, 2013

This was a classic!

THIS SHOW WAS SO FUNNY! I loved Drake & Josh! I GREW UP WITH IT! It was creative and it would leave a smile on my face after watching it. I recommend Drake & Josh.
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2013

Great Show

Nice show. My parents enjoy it and the only thing with my grandmother is she said Megan's rude but she says it's not like kids really act like that.
Teen, 17 years old Written byStuckInTheClouds17 January 12, 2013

Grew Up Watching This and Turned Out Fine

So when this show first came out, I was in third grade and I instantly started watching it. Sure, Drake is a womanizer who always has a different girlfriend and in some episodes is shown 'making out' with them. But he never treats them disrespectfully or rudely, he treats them like a good boyfriend. Then there's Josh, the dorky slightly overweight kid. He's funny, spastic, and always tries to do what's right, though it usually doesn't work out and gets him and Drake in trouble. Megan is a little girl who is always pranking her older brothers and taunting them. Overall the show is perfectly okay for elementary school children and there's not really anything bad in it. It's funny and made for the whole family, my Dad and I still watch it together and have a good laugh.
Parent of a 13 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... January 3, 2013

nice Nick show good work Dan Schiender.

cool show on Nick Drake is cute Josh is smart and there is the sneaky little sister Megan who pulls the pranks. Nick did a good job with Drake and Josh i have the dvd Suddleny Brothers and Drake and Josh Go Hollywood and the dvds are great fun to watch i like Drake and Josh not a bad show a good show.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire November 25, 2012

Nickolodeon Show is a little edgy for little kids.
Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2012

CommonSense, you really overrate things

Wow, people sure can overrate things sometimes. There is a reason why the show is rated TV-Y7. This is a Nickelodeon classic. It is hilarious and a laugh-out-loud show. The only inappropriate thing is that there is some brief kissing, that's it. It's cool, funny, and great for the whole family. I would only concern if you are showing this to a 2 year-old.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 October 19, 2012

Drake and Josh Review

I don't usually watch Nickelodeon shows, but Drake and Josh is surprisingly good. It's not laugh-out-loud hilarious for me, but it's pretty funny. This show seems okay for kids; the boys do sometimes flirt with girls, but it's nothing worse than what's on most shows for tweens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSKY42 October 3, 2012

funny but innapropriate

megan keeps calling the boys boobs and then their dad dances in a bikini
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 1, 2012

This show is a legend!

Drake & Josh is a great show! Amazing jokes,great acting,ect.I LOVE IT! I recommend Drake & Josh!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaya13 August 9, 2012

Excellent tween show

I like this show. I disagree that a kid can't watch this show till age 10.
Kid, 11 years old July 30, 2012

Drake and Josh is amazing!

Drake and Josh is amazing! It's really hilarious and Josh is a great role model while Drake isn't. It has some kissing and their little sister calls them 'boobs', but that's okay, since the little sister is 8! I love Drake and Josh. Too bad it ended.
Kid, 12 years old July 27, 2012

omg this show is awesome

omg i use to love this show when i was little :)