Opposite stepbrothers tough it out in tween-friendly sitcom.

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2011

All ages could watch this TV show pretty much.

OK Drake and Josh may be "bad role models" because they're idiots, but its SUPPOSED to be funny. I'm not being all overprotective, but I think the men should be more smart. But bad role models could be addict to sweets and video games.
Kid, 11 years old April 3, 2011

Not for little kids but good for tweens and older kids

Plenty of slapping and punching but Drake and Josh are good role models but not to Megan. Very great show!
Kid, 12 years old March 10, 2011

perfect for tweens, not for kids.

Good, but has flaws. Some episodes are noticeably targeted at older kids, but is played on the same station as spongebob.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 11, 2011

Fun Idiotic Comedy

I love Drake and Josh. Clearly Drake and Josh are major idiots, but that's purposely done to make the show even funnier. And Megan's constant evilness is pretty funny too. But Megan can be a bad role model. Some kissing is a bit iffy. And Drake is a bit iffy, he constantly kisses random girls at random times. This show is awesome and hilarious! I love it!
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2010
I love this TV show!! Its funny and such a good TV show! I wish it was still showing on TV. :(
Teen, 14 years old Written byKK1996 December 9, 2010
Drake & Josh is the best i watch it every day love<3 drake his s cool.
Kid, 11 years old December 1, 2010

Love it

I've always loved this show. It always made me laugh.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHTFMime November 8, 2010

Good show until the newer episodes.

I used to like this show until the newer episodes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl October 30, 2010
The older episodes are much better than the "newer" ones. But overall this show is pretty good.
Adult Written byI Hate Reviews October 24, 2010

Its a wonderful show!!

I love this show! It was really entertaining to watch as a kid/teen. Parents don't be afraid to let your kids watch it. It's got good messages and messages about what not to do in a positive and funny way =]
Teen, 13 years old Written byBoyfriendJoeJ October 17, 2010

I LOVE DRAKE & JOSH!!

I love Drake & Josh... i've seen every single episode! i first started watching it back when it premiered in like 2004! i was 6 when i first started watching it & my whole family loves it too! it's one of my favorite shows ever!
Kid, 9 years old September 29, 2010

Drake and Josh ROCKS!

Totally awesome show, I'm SO sad that it's rarely EVER on Nickelodeon anymore!
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina September 14, 2010

No wonder its not on TV anymore, its too good!

This was one of my favorite shows, I loved it! Drake and Josh are oposites, and they TRY to except that, and they are always getting into the funniest situations. Megan (Miranda Cosgrove) is funny too, not the best sister, and calling them "boobs" all the time (boobs isn't meant in that way) Josh is the better rolemodel though, he trys to follow the rules, and at the beginning of the show he was a tad round, which I actually thought was cool because its about time they hired people that aren't size 0. Drake is pretty good too, although he's pretty um... stupid (in brain wise) he's a player, usually every episode he's making-out with a girl, although he respects them usually. The dad is..clueless. The mom is half clueless and half smart. The siblings are so funny together though! Things I do not apriseate is the "Oh my God"s always being said, I'm a pretty bad curser, I say pretty much all of the bad words that come to mind at least under my breath, but I rarely EVER say Gods' name in vain, thats worse than all of the bad words in my opinion, because the bad words meanings are pretty pointless and stupid anyway..... back to the show. I watched it when I was really young, and the silbings, dispite their arguing, actually love eachother, like Drake and Josh dressed like they were from Ireland to spy on their sister on her first date (which Josh thought was cute, Drake was protective) and they proved he was a cheater and everytime he tried to kiss her, they jumped in. Its pretty heartfelt, not something you see anymore. :)
Kid, 11 years old September 13, 2010
This is a great comedy for tweens and teens.
Kid, 10 years old August 16, 2010
Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2010

perfect for kids 9+

i love it
Kid, 11 years old July 28, 2010

A perfect show for comedy tweens!

This show is really funny! Everyone should watch it! There is no violence and no language. There is some flirting and kissing though. Parents should watch this show with their kids in their free time.
Kid, 8 years old July 24, 2010

L-O-V-E IT!

The best show on nickelodeon before victorious came.That blew it away but its an awesome show! Violence and scariness:2 Sex:1 Language:2 Consumerism:1
Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 3, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written byfloridagators02 June 22, 2010

Awesome!

I love this show! Im 13 and still love it. It's hilarious and though they make mistakes, they always fix it and learn their lessons in the end.