All member reviews for Drake & Josh

Opposite stepbrothers tough it out in tween-friendly sitcom.

any age!!

let your dang kids whatch this there ant nothing wrong with it butheads!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byguitargod2007 April 9, 2008

it was so funny i had tears going down my face.::.

Adult Written byMom2jc April 9, 2008

Not behaviors I want my kids to model...

Ok...i read the other reviews and while there are certainly shows that are much worse, I don't allow my kids to watch this. The boys are 16 and Drake has kissed more girls at his age than most adult men! the final straw for me a scene in thier "movie" was on the plane and Josh got stuff between the overweight couple with skin lesions, while Drave was between 2 very pretty girls - and within a few minutes, was making out with both of them! My boys are 9 and 11 and while I'm no prude, we are raising them to be much more respectful and careful when they are ready to date and get physical with a girl.... I could go on and on, but the main point is that the bar is getting lower and lower and if we let our kids watch this stuff, they think it's acceptable's not. We have one chance to teach our kids before they are out on their own making decisions, so I'm very watchful of what TV shows my kids are allowed to view...

Drake and Josh is a good show, but parents: waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much DETAILED making out! Like if you were watching the show with your kids, it would be a pretty akward 5 minutes of watching making out. For ages 12+
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Drake and Josh is hilarious!

I loved it when they jumped in the mud pool. But the part I don't like is in some episodes they try to find a girl friend. But all the characters are nice and I like all the episodes Love Eliana.
Adult Written byChris LP April 9, 2008

good show!

I really enjoyed this show while it lasted.

watch it

watch it
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
I would say like 9+ becuz theres a lot of girls and stuff and they say "hot" a lot. Plus some of the jokes little kids wouldnt understand.
Adult Written byKathariena April 9, 2008

Warm and Down To Earth

This is my favorite TV show. I would like to see more movies of these prescious kids. I just fell in love with Josh, he is soo picked on!! Drake and Megan are also great, I'd like to see them on the disney channel sometime. I plan to purchase every TV show and movie they ever made. I love you gurys!! Kathariena
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

Drake and Josh

Sexual Content (Pause): Drake is constantly seen flirting with and kissing girls. Violence (Not an Issue): Some comic pratfalls. Language (Not an Issue): Occasional usage of "Oh my God" and "sucks". Social Behavior (Pause): "Nobody's perfect" is the show's overall message. Drake and Josh's little sister Meagan is a bratty, mean little girl with no respect towards authority, and she is never punished for her behavior. All characters are white. Commercialism (Not an Issue): Some parodies on real-life items ("Moca Cola", "GameBall", etc.) Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.
Adult Written bymemydaughterlik... April 9, 2008

love this show

good show

even though this show is
Teen, 13 years old Written byLandshark April 9, 2008

Watch it!

Hillarious!! Ssssssooooo funny! I love it!
Adult Written bywyrman332 April 9, 2008

It's just not that good for kids

This show is about as annoying as they come for "tween" shows. This show really isn't for tweens anyway. One specific episode the boys are given $1200 from their dad, to match their own $1200. Good example of savings, yes, but when the parents are nowhere to be found when the boys purchase a car (which is illegal in some states for minors to buy vehicles from dealers). They wind up buying an orangatang, sell it to a guy who supposedly eats primates (very questionable), and still there are no parents to be found. Their little sister winds up manipulating them to purchase a car she wants. Bottom line, these two boys are running around with no parental supervision or guidance. One other note, the over acting and cartoon-esque screen play seems to be rubbing off on my 8 year old daughter. I question all these tween shows because of their acting and examples of no parental support and unbelieveable rudeness towards each other and adults.
Teen, 14 years old Written byiluvKH April 9, 2008

I love this show

This is a funny show, but can sometimes be stupid. Drake kisses a lot of girls, but it's not a big part of the show.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

this show is cool i dont care what the parents say i am nine and i watch the show and also herd a review that sai the show is over it is not they just havent made a new epesode for a wile if you dont belive me o to and tipe in drake and josh so kids if you want to find a funny show go to drake and josh

I Love You

I love this show it is great for tweens
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

young kids will egoy this show

this is a funny commedy about 2 veary diffrent boys whos single parents marry each othe.Drakes mom marreys joshes dad.There little sister plays plenty of tricks on them.Thiks is a veary good show for kids all age

It's ok

This show is hilarious with comedy. And also crazy with the problems Drake and Josh run into. Such a funny show!!!!!!!!