All member reviews for Drake & Josh

Opposite stepbrothers tough it out in tween-friendly sitcom.

great clean show for everybody to watch.

For kids 5 and up to watch because afterall it is on TEENNICK not on regular nick or on nick jr. and on nick toons.

this show is laugh out loud hilarious

this show is so funny every kid should c it it has no iffy subjects whatsoever i luv it a must c

it's a fine show with too much mini-sex for a 8 year old

It's not a bad show but Drake does costly kiss girls
Adult Written byMomofone April 9, 2008

Great Family Fun!

This is a funny show for the family to watch together. I would describe the content to be similar to a modern day Happy Days. One brother who has alot of girlfriends and lots of story lines having to do with younger sister tricks on the boys. A little too grown up for younger children.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I like Drank & Josh

I like drake and josh. but drake kisses girls like crazy. not a normal kiss, a long nasty one.

funny

this is a show that always has a good well known lesson but agaian I hate the way the dad is always the stupid one and the little demond prank pulliln sister neer gets caught and the kids seem to act older and run thier own lives and the parents arent shown helping the boys with thier problems only beeing idiots

any age!!

let your dang kids whatch this there ant nothing wrong with it butheads!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byguitargod2007 April 9, 2008

it was so funny i had tears going down my face.::.

Adult Written byMom2jc April 9, 2008

Not behaviors I want my kids to model...

Ok...i read the other reviews and while there are certainly shows that are much worse, I don't allow my kids to watch this. The boys are 16 and Drake has kissed more girls at his age than most adult men! the final straw for me a scene in thier "movie"....it was on the plane and Josh got stuff between the overweight couple with skin lesions, while Drave was between 2 very pretty girls - and within a few minutes, was making out with both of them! My boys are 9 and 11 and while I'm no prude, we are raising them to be much more respectful and careful when they are ready to date and get physical with a girl.... I could go on and on, but the main point is that the bar is getting lower and lower and if we let our kids watch this stuff, they think it's acceptable behavior...it's not. We have one chance to teach our kids before they are out on their own making decisions, so I'm very watchful of what TV shows my kids are allowed to view...

FUNNY SHOW, KIND OF IFFY

Drake and Josh is a good show, but parents: waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much DETAILED making out! Like if you were watching the show with your kids, it would be a pretty akward 5 minutes of watching making out. For ages 12+
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Drake and Josh is hilarious!

I loved it when they jumped in the mud pool. But the part I don't like is in some episodes they try to find a girl friend. But all the characters are nice and I like all the episodes Love Eliana.

watch it

watch it
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
I would say like 9+ becuz theres a lot of girls and stuff and they say "hot" a lot. Plus some of the jokes little kids wouldnt understand.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLandshark April 9, 2008

Watch it!

Hillarious!! Ssssssooooo funny! I love it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byiluvKH April 9, 2008

I love this show

This is a funny show, but can sometimes be stupid. Drake kisses a lot of girls, but it's not a big part of the show.

funny

this show is cool i dont care what the parents say i am nine and i watch the show and also herd a review that sai the show is over it is not they just havent made a new epesode for a wile if you dont belive me o to tv.com and tipe in drake and josh so kids if you want to find a funny show go to drake and josh

I Love You

I love this show it is great for tweens