All member reviews for Drawn Together

Mature 'toon spoofs reality TV. Kids beware.

Kid, 7 years old April 13, 2012

Hilarious!!!

Drawn together is shocking. It is racist, sexist also has sex in it. BUT for some reason I LOVE IT. YES I KNOW IM 10!!!! I do not recommend it to people with a bad sense of humor or you will probably sue the creators!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysanban6 July 22, 2010

It's FINE

Some of you are taking shows way too seriously. My eight-year-old brother watched it with me because I was watching it when he came in, and didn't repeat anything, handled it way more maturely then most teenagers. Guess some kids just don't know right from wrong. My 11 year old cousin watched it too. Both of them and myself haven't been mind-corrupted from it. SHOCKING, right?
Parent of a 11, 14, and 15 year old Written bycashed12 July 12, 2010

raunchy,gory,and not so good,KIDS BEWARE!

Ever wonder what will happen if you watch Drawn Together?: You see very bad messages,Extreme cartoon violence,Explicit sexual content,and persuasive strong language,This is funny and raunchy,But you see it is in a VERY explicit matter,So i give Drawn Together a OFF choice,That means NO ONE under 17 can watch this
Parent Written bynickk1 July 29, 2015

Great show

Not for kids, but incredibly funny. Also, since when was Ling Ling the loner character?
Teen, 16 years old Written byChasesTabs March 27, 2015
Parent of an infant, infant, infant, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 7, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 11, 11, 12, 13, 13, 14, 15, 15, 15, 16, 17, and 18 year old Written bynicoleandmeatwadss February 9, 2015

BAD VARY BAD

its bad so bad over bad and no one 17 or younger should wacth it
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2015

i like ling ling but not 4 kids

Teen, 17 years old Written byxSugar-Petals April 26, 2014

Eh

Racisim, sex, uncensored nudity,drugs, OH MY AND THE LIST GOES ON. Parents, don't let your kids watch it. Only your 18 year old or older.
Parent Written byAngelistic-101 December 16, 2013

It's terrible, don't watch it!

Yeah, don't even bother allowing your 14 year old watch this, this show is not for kids. Even as an adult, I find this show rather appalling. There's a lot of sex, bad language, violence, racist comments, and just overall, this show will corrupt the minds of young children. I couldn't even make it past 3 episodes.
Kid, 10 years old September 1, 2013

Do not watch the movie either!

This TV show from Comedy Central is "imbued" with violence, sex, language, and drinking. Also, this spoofs some characters (for example, Ling-Ling is a parody of Pikachu from Pokemon), but not like Robot Chicken. You should not watch this and the movie, they are both violent and everything what I said previously.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 23, 2013

Meh

I don't like it that much but yay it punches reality tv in the face.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCharlietheunicorn99 July 18, 2013

I don't understand some people.

This is a very, very, very, very funny show. It does have sexual content and stuff, but it's not as bad as watching other things Comedy Central has to offer these days. This show was canceled because some people were offended by the corruption or racism or something. It's very funny though. The good thing is that the sex scenes aren't seen, like in some South Park episodes. If I were rating this, I'd give it a VERY STRONG TV-14 D,L,S,V. No kid under 13 should be watching this! Heck, that 9 year old shouldn't have watched it. This world has gotten worse than what has been depicted on this show. Anyways, 13 year olds, you must be pretty mature to watch this, it's pretty bad for younger minds. Oh, if you've had "the talk" in your life, ever, you're okay to watch this show.
Written byAnonymous January 6, 2013

AWKWARD!

I didn't find it funny at all and the sexual content in pushed a lot further. Don't waste time.
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2013

Hilarious, but be careful

OMG! This show is hilarious. For those who get it. I'm 12 and i said my friends should watch it. They are like eww! I think they are just immature. Or i'm over mature. I don't think its a good message or any of that. But i will never get the impression that the stuff is okay. Stereotypes are used alot and racism. But it could be offensive. Just don't watch it if you don't want to be offended. Or just don't take it to heart! Otherwise, it is a hilarious show! Its for 13 and up if you are mature enough.
Teen, 15 years old Written bytotaldramaangel November 26, 2012

Mature, but Funny

I don't recommend you let kids younger than 15 or 16 watch this show. Lots of sex, violence, drugs, and political incorrectness tend to be all over this show. Yes, I know what you moral guardian people are thinking. "this show should be banned", "this is not appropriate for anyone", etc. Keep in mind that this show shouldn't be taken too seriously and that the characters actually do have some VALUES (some more than others). In other words, if you have an older teenager, it shouldn't be a problem. Just keep an open mind. 14 & under? Probably not a good idea. I'm 15 and a Christian, and I find it very funny, but some views may be different. So, if you have someone 14 and under, stick to Total Drama Island if an animated reality show spoof is interesting to them.
Kid, 11 years old September 30, 2012

Adults Bear With Me

Adults bear with me, you know your kids and you know if they are mature. If they are mature they should be able to understand that this is not reality and only a cartoon. If your child is not quite mature, maybe you could watch it with them. Yes the show can be quite unpredictable at times, but would you rather your child not know about it all, and not know it is wrong. This may be confusing, but if you have a child they have a right to be introduced to some things, or else they will never know about it. I think the show is super funny, I am not trying to say this show is for little kids, but give it a chance.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGamerGirlxox August 22, 2012

Just because it's a cartoon dosen't mean it is aporpiate for young people

This show is like a parody to some stuff and this show has very gory episodes which relate to family guy and the simpsons.this show offers horible advice and this show has episodes on youtube,but I confess I love that show.Drinking,violence,and sexual stuff shouldn't be exosed to children .tweens or preteens,teens,adults should watch this cartoon unless supervised by adults,but even kids shouldn't see this even with perental supervision they might take these characters as examples.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJon Hardwick April 23, 2012

funny and entertaining

funny, combination of south park and family guy humor ,Funny characters and episode, they're are sexual references and profanity (like assh-le,p-ssy,b-tch,b-stard,D-uche,d-uchebag,d-ckhead,d-ckhole,g-ddamn,j-rk-off and some raised middle fingers and some pretty graphic violence) (other words like f-ck sh-t c-cksucker are bleeped on tv, but on the dvds and late night reruns on comedy central have uncensored language) ,most nudity is censored on tv (but not all) , but not on the dvd.
Kid, 12 years old August 25, 2011

Adult animation comedy- sometimes edgier than South Park.

The characters in THIS adult cartoon are all spoofs of many other cartoons. There is a lot, and I mean, A LOT, of strong sexual content, toilet humour, strong language and gory violence. It also makes fun of some VERY serious situations, and is racist, a thing I HATE in shows! The movie is worse than the show itself. Kids, stay clear.
Kid, 9 years old July 13, 2011

DON'T CALL ME G*Y BECAUSE OF THIS!!!

I can't BELIVE common sense said TV-14 (Iffy for 15+) Kids like me should NEVER WATCH, (but i did) but still i'd never reccomend it to my 4th grade class. TV-MA-L-S-V, which is sad cause it is f**king hilarious even though i am not G*y or Lesb1an