All teen and kid member reviews for Duck Dynasty

Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 January 28, 2013

funny, but inappropriate

phil talks about sex, and willie gets told lots of fat jokes
Teen, 16 years old Written byMayYouBeForeverYoung May 3, 2013

dirty jokes

I would be totally fine with this show if there wasn't so much suggestive content. In every episode I have watched of the second season I always hear something sexually suggestive.... They pray at the end of every episode and I think that they are good Christian people but I just can't tolerate the dirtiness..
Teen, 14 years old Written bytwilight_girl13 October 20, 2013

Fun family friendly show!!

My Family and I are IN LOVE with Duck Dynasty! It is so much fun to watch! I love that it is just clean family friendly fun! Two thumbs up!
Kid, 11 years old August 7, 2013

My long lost family

This show is my favorite show of all time!! Uncle Si and Jase are hilarious. Phil and Kay are so cute. The employees are crazy, and the wives always have something to say! And Willie... is the Duck Commander. Its a perfect mix. Yes you will here flirting between the couples such as "Why dont you come over here and see me sometime, big boy." or "He'll do anything for me... with the right sugar coding." They occasionally talk about mating. There is really no language except jack, idiot, stupid, crap, freakin, one h--l, and shut up. But those are rare. In the end the Robertsons are outdoors, mutli-million, redneck, funny, Christian family.
Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2012

A Must-Watch Comedy for All Families! Any age

I love this show so much! My family really can't agree on what to put on TV. My dad wants to watch weird auction shows, my sister wants to watch Toddler's and Tiaras (which everyone else finds really annoying), my mom wants to watch "The Tour De France" and I like to watch whatever is on TLC (except a Baby Story...ew), but Duck Dynasty is something all of us want to watch. I like this show because it's based on their real life... not like all that fake trash that they have on TV now a days. THIS SHOW IS REAL. I mean, it's obvious that they have to have SOME script, because no one's life is that interesting. Right? I always like at the end, when they get everyone together and have a family dinner and they pray about family and the business. You will die laughing at this show. There is not a single episode that you don't get a laugh. I highly recommend this show to anyone who wants a family-friendly show. The younger kids might not understand all the jokes. Si (who is married to Mrs. Kay) had once said (when Willie suggested getting a new house), "I don't need a new house! All I need is a kitchen, a bathroom, and a back room to 'mess around' with Mrs. Kay)." The jokes aren't dirty at all either. That's about as bad as it gets. Anyone will love this show.
Teen, 17 years old Written bythelastsamurairocks August 27, 2015

Best. Show. Ever.

Duck Dynasty is the best show on tv right now. Man, I am sick of hearing people whine about how phil's comments are sexist and stuff. Just shut up and watch something else for once. I'm a christian just like the robertsons and I found them admirable cause their not afraid to express their beliefs and values and that's great. This is my favorite show of all time and I will never forget it.
Kid, 10 years old April 26, 2015

I recommend this show for 11+

This is the best! The only thing bad in here is when Phil skinned an animal.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKaylee O. November 15, 2014

Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck March 31, 2014

Hey!

This is my favorite show. You don't get a lot of shows like this anymore. Lots of fun.
Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2014

What the heck

I think that when I saw this in band for reward day that it was inappropriate for 6th graders to see. I mean when miss Kay went bowling with her grand kids she said some things my friends didn't even know about yet and needed to hear from their parents. Finally I say that there is no point in this show its just a bunch of rednecks living their live now if that's how shows happen everyone would have their own show.
Teen, 16 years old Written byKatnissArrow5 March 13, 2014

LOVE IT!

its a GREAT show although Phil talks about sex a lot.. But otherwise GREAT!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycampbellt1 February 17, 2014

perfect show

America has lost the south. this show highlights a great, American, REAL family. It doesn't have any of the trashiness that reality TV is now obsessed with. The show is great for all ages
Kid, 10 years old January 6, 2014

Great

Watching it right now! Awesome show.
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2013

BORING AND STUPID!!!!!

I normally love reality TV but not this.This show is the stupidest reality show ever along with Honey Boo Boo and The Real Housewives.They need a long bath or shower and a shaving.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAwesomepersom December 5, 2013

Great show for all ages

Its a awesome show! People might complain that Phil talks too dirty, but no, he's married and its not too suggestive for anyone. All you folks need to calm down. Your kids pick up on how you love your spouse and take that into example, thats how they will love and commit to their spouse. Phil said, nothing more than a peck on the cheek until you're married. His sons were virgins until they were married and they love their wives. The show, shows how family is first most important and it has christian values. And although they are a multimilion dollar company, they manage to keep the simplicity of life. All this stuff about violence in hunting and skinning animals is stupid. Not too long ago the kids would trap rabbits and skin them them selves. Its all apart of living so whats the deal. No different that thawing and cooking raw fish or meat you buy a the store. Duck Dynasty is a good influence on all ages and people. Its hilarious too. Id love to go live in the south or mid west, its so stuffy in the city here.
Kid, 10 years old November 25, 2013

Duck dynasty is great

I think duck dynasty is great
Teen, 13 years old Written byThedude68683 November 19, 2013

Duck dynasty review

This is an example in my opinion this is the show that has good morals and a rich family the kardashians need to take notes the Robertson's have money and they stay true to their roots money hasn't gone to their heads it's a great entertaining show and it is here to stay JACK
Teen, 13 years old Written byDuckCommander13 November 3, 2013

Hey, Si is my role model Jack!

It is the funniest reality show and there is no cursing not unless you count Crap as a swear .There is some blood when Phil is cutting off heads of animals.
Kid, 11 years old October 10, 2013

Not a fan

My dad and brother love this show, but I don't care for it. I'm sure the family are great people, but this show tends to make me roll my eyes rather than laugh.
Kid, 12 years old September 23, 2013

Family Friendly

It is a really good show!!!!! I think kids 8+ show be able to watch this, there is no language in it. It is a family friendly show, about rednecks in Louisiana, who have started a duck call company. It's also really funny! :)