Small business reality show highlights family bonds.

Kid, 12 years old September 23, 2013

Family Friendly

It is a really good show!!!!! I think kids 8+ show be able to watch this, there is no language in it. It is a family friendly show, about rednecks in Louisiana, who have started a duck call company. It's also really funny! :)
Adult Written bydarthsitkur September 21, 2013

a hilarious redneck comedy

this is such a hilarious show, every episode is super funny all the way the through and always makes you laugh out loud, the Robertson clan is probably the coolest and funniest family you'll ever meet
Kid, 11 years old August 28, 2013

Why so many bad reviews?

Why do peaple think this is a bad show like NOT FOR KIDS and stuff like that? Sure Phil says so stuff about S.E.X i can deal with it im 9 and i watch it with my mom its fine
Teen, 15 years old Written bystar87 August 14, 2013

BEST SHOW EVER

c'mon this show is one of the best shows on tv i dont find the jokes offensive but if youur family gets offended to the words freakin, crap,stupid or hunting dont watch the show. they are a good christain family who love eachother and there is a 100% chance i will watch the next season
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2013

from a kid

This is a positive influential show you think its all about hunting, but it is actually about the Robertson family and they're multimillion dollar making company called Duck Commander they make duck calls for a living there has never been any foul language so far. The only violence is hunting. They are a Christian family they do show passion in they're religion at the end of each show they pray.
Parent Written bylollie2013 May 10, 2013

Best thing since The Andy Griffith Show!

Funny show and age appropriate for all. Even when they tease each other there is a mutual respect. They are willing to admit things aren't' perfect, but accept each other for who they are. They eat what they shoot, except for beavers :) but the beavers are a deterrent for having a pond for the ducks. The minimal innuendos made about sex are from the married couple who made the family and still enjoy each other. Now that is encouraging, not offensive. Their choice to acknowledge a sovereign God and thank Him for their living, is exactly that 'their choice'. I have never heard them try to persuade the public to "believe" their way, nor have I ever heard them disrespect any other religion. Press on Robertson's. Your message is being heard and thank you.
Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2013

Funny show

Duck Dynasty is one of the best shows on TV. they never say bad language. It is a family show. It is clean
Kid, 10 years old April 8, 2013

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!

great show i love it so much it is very appropriate although ms kay sometimes talks about sex
Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written bywtgreene February 20, 2013

Duck Dynasty

excellent show! I love it they always crack me up all the time and has very positive messages nothing edgy about this fantastic show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byStupidScreeName December 23, 2012

My favorite show!!!

This is a great show about hunters who turned making duck calls into a multi-million dollar company. They blow stuff up, go hunting all the time, it's very histerical, and all of them are Christians. At the end of every episode,they pray. I'd recommend this show 7 and up. :)
Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2012

A Must-Watch Comedy for All Families! Any age

I love this show so much! My family really can't agree on what to put on TV. My dad wants to watch weird auction shows, my sister wants to watch Toddler's and Tiaras (which everyone else finds really annoying), my mom wants to watch "The Tour De France" and I like to watch whatever is on TLC (except a Baby Story...ew), but Duck Dynasty is something all of us want to watch. I like this show because it's based on their real life... not like all that fake trash that they have on TV now a days. THIS SHOW IS REAL. I mean, it's obvious that they have to have SOME script, because no one's life is that interesting. Right? I always like at the end, when they get everyone together and have a family dinner and they pray about family and the business. You will die laughing at this show. There is not a single episode that you don't get a laugh. I highly recommend this show to anyone who wants a family-friendly show. The younger kids might not understand all the jokes. Si (who is married to Mrs. Kay) had once said (when Willie suggested getting a new house), "I don't need a new house! All I need is a kitchen, a bathroom, and a back room to 'mess around' with Mrs. Kay)." The jokes aren't dirty at all either. That's about as bad as it gets. Anyone will love this show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byStaci Paige May 13, 2012

IT'S A CLEAN SHOW!!!

This is a hilarious and CLEAN show that is a greay way for families to bond!
Parent Written byMaryLaF46 April 4, 2012

Love this Show!!

I really Like this show! I like the way they are with their families, they all seem kind and humble. And even though they have money they still love the simple things in life family and hunting! And I like that I can watch this with my family!! No bad language and no private stuff!! Love It!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bywizzardblizzard5438 November 5, 2016

Good show for Families

this show may have some occasional things like butt humor and jokes, but it has a lot of positive messages, though phil may sometimes mention things about sex he means mostly like teaching his grandkids not to do it before marriage, and doing it with his wife, They are a very good family, and all have wonderful relationships when it comes down to it, even though the occassional teasing, but most families do that, an overall great shows
Teen, 17 years old Written bythelastsamurairocks August 27, 2015

Best. Show. Ever.

Duck Dynasty is the best show on tv right now. Man, I am sick of hearing people whine about how phil's comments are sexist and stuff. Just shut up and watch something else for once. I'm a christian just like the robertsons and I found them admirable cause their not afraid to express their beliefs and values and that's great. This is my favorite show of all time and I will never forget it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKaylee O. November 15, 2014
Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2014

What the heck

I think that when I saw this in band for reward day that it was inappropriate for 6th graders to see. I mean when miss Kay went bowling with her grand kids she said some things my friends didn't even know about yet and needed to hear from their parents. Finally I say that there is no point in this show its just a bunch of rednecks living their live now if that's how shows happen everyone would have their own show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDuckCommander13 November 3, 2013

Hey, Si is my role model Jack!

It is the funniest reality show and there is no cursing not unless you count Crap as a swear .There is some blood when Phil is cutting off heads of animals.
Kid, 11 years old July 14, 2013

LOVE this show!!!

It has MILD suggestive themes but for Tweens, it should be fine. It's not like Toddlers and Tiaras. They are the highest quality entertainment these days. Don't watch Disney Channel when it's on! After seeing this, you'll never want to go back ever again! Si is Hilarious New Season August 14!!!!! YAY! I can't wait
Kid, 11 years old June 5, 2013

Inappropriate But Great Tv Show

The show Duck Dynasty involves great positive messages like family bonds and family is first. But between the violence of guns and hunting it can get inappropriate plus the fact that there is some jokes and talks about sex.