All member reviews for Duck Dynasty

Small business reality show highlights family bonds.

Kid, 10 years old January 6, 2014

Great

Watching it right now! Awesome show.
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2013

BORING AND STUPID!!!!!

I normally love reality TV but not this.This show is the stupidest reality show ever along with Honey Boo Boo and The Real Housewives.They need a long bath or shower and a shaving.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAwesomepersom December 5, 2013

Great show for all ages

Its a awesome show! People might complain that Phil talks too dirty, but no, he's married and its not too suggestive for anyone. All you folks need to calm down. Your kids pick up on how you love your spouse and take that into example, thats how they will love and commit to their spouse. Phil said, nothing more than a peck on the cheek until you're married. His sons were virgins until they were married and they love their wives. The show, shows how family is first most important and it has christian values. And although they are a multimilion dollar company, they manage to keep the simplicity of life. All this stuff about violence in hunting and skinning animals is stupid. Not too long ago the kids would trap rabbits and skin them them selves. Its all apart of living so whats the deal. No different that thawing and cooking raw fish or meat you buy a the store. Duck Dynasty is a good influence on all ages and people. Its hilarious too. Id love to go live in the south or mid west, its so stuffy in the city here.
Kid, 10 years old November 25, 2013

Duck dynasty is great

I think duck dynasty is great
Teen, 13 years old Written byThedude68683 November 19, 2013

Duck dynasty review

This is an example in my opinion this is the show that has good morals and a rich family the kardashians need to take notes the Robertson's have money and they stay true to their roots money hasn't gone to their heads it's a great entertaining show and it is here to stay JACK
Teen, 13 years old Written byDuckCommander13 November 3, 2013

Hey, Si is my role model Jack!

It is the funniest reality show and there is no cursing not unless you count Crap as a swear .There is some blood when Phil is cutting off heads of animals.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytwilight_girl13 October 20, 2013

Fun family friendly show!!

My Family and I are IN LOVE with Duck Dynasty! It is so much fun to watch! I love that it is just clean family friendly fun! Two thumbs up!
Kid, 11 years old October 10, 2013

Not a fan

My dad and brother love this show, but I don't care for it. I'm sure the family are great people, but this show tends to make me roll my eyes rather than laugh.
Kid, 12 years old September 23, 2013

Family Friendly

It is a really good show!!!!! I think kids 8+ show be able to watch this, there is no language in it. It is a family friendly show, about rednecks in Louisiana, who have started a duck call company. It's also really funny! :)
Kid, 11 years old August 28, 2013

Why so many bad reviews?

Why do peaple think this is a bad show like NOT FOR KIDS and stuff like that? Sure Phil says so stuff about S.E.X i can deal with it im 9 and i watch it with my mom its fine
Teen, 15 years old Written bystar87 August 14, 2013

BEST SHOW EVER

c'mon this show is one of the best shows on tv i dont find the jokes offensive but if youur family gets offended to the words freakin, crap,stupid or hunting dont watch the show. they are a good christain family who love eachother and there is a 100% chance i will watch the next season
Teen, 13 years old Written byfandango 2001 August 12, 2013

good show

great show!Si is the funniest.
Kid, 11 years old July 14, 2013

LOVE this show!!!

It has MILD suggestive themes but for Tweens, it should be fine. It's not like Toddlers and Tiaras. They are the highest quality entertainment these days. Don't watch Disney Channel when it's on! After seeing this, you'll never want to go back ever again! Si is Hilarious New Season August 14!!!!! YAY! I can't wait
Parent of a 8, 10, 12, and 15 year old Written byMommyFacts June 22, 2013

Amazing Show

This is a great show but you have to be careful.This is my favorite show on television that I can watch with my kids. For kids 10 and under, only watching episodes that you, the parent, have seen before is a could idea because of the mild sexual content. Turning to an alternative channel for certain scenes is a good idea. If you have a tween or teen, there is no need to monitor this show at all, but it is very enjoyable for kids about five and up.
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2013

from a kid

This is a positive influential show you think its all about hunting, but it is actually about the Robertson family and they're multimillion dollar making company called Duck Commander they make duck calls for a living there has never been any foul language so far. The only violence is hunting. They are a Christian family they do show passion in they're religion at the end of each show they pray.
Kid, 11 years old June 5, 2013

Inappropriate But Great Tv Show

The show Duck Dynasty involves great positive messages like family bonds and family is first. But between the violence of guns and hunting it can get inappropriate plus the fact that there is some jokes and talks about sex.
Kid, 12 years old May 26, 2013

Fudge this

God this show is like Honey Boo Boo but, worse.. o___O
Parent Written bylollie2013 May 10, 2013

Best thing since The Andy Griffith Show!

Funny show and age appropriate for all. Even when they tease each other there is a mutual respect. They are willing to admit things aren't' perfect, but accept each other for who they are. They eat what they shoot, except for beavers :) but the beavers are a deterrent for having a pond for the ducks. The minimal innuendos made about sex are from the married couple who made the family and still enjoy each other. Now that is encouraging, not offensive. Their choice to acknowledge a sovereign God and thank Him for their living, is exactly that 'their choice'. I have never heard them try to persuade the public to "believe" their way, nor have I ever heard them disrespect any other religion. Press on Robertson's. Your message is being heard and thank you.
Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2013

Funny show

Duck Dynasty is one of the best shows on TV. they never say bad language. It is a family show. It is clean
Kid, 10 years old April 8, 2013

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!

great show i love it so much it is very appropriate although ms kay sometimes talks about sex