All member reviews for Duck Dynasty

Small business reality show highlights family bonds.

Teen, 17 years old Written bythelastsamurairocks August 27, 2015

Best. Show. Ever.

Duck Dynasty is the best show on tv right now. Man, I am sick of hearing people whine about how phil's comments are sexist and stuff. Just shut up and watch something else for once. I'm a christian just like the robertsons and I found them admirable cause their not afraid to express their beliefs and values and that's great. This is my favorite show of all time and I will never forget it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKaylee O. November 15, 2014
Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2014

What the heck

I think that when I saw this in band for reward day that it was inappropriate for 6th graders to see. I mean when miss Kay went bowling with her grand kids she said some things my friends didn't even know about yet and needed to hear from their parents. Finally I say that there is no point in this show its just a bunch of rednecks living their live now if that's how shows happen everyone would have their own show.
Teen, 16 years old Written byKatnissArrow5 March 13, 2014

LOVE IT!

its a GREAT show although Phil talks about sex a lot.. But otherwise GREAT!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycampbellt1 February 17, 2014

perfect show

America has lost the south. this show highlights a great, American, REAL family. It doesn't have any of the trashiness that reality TV is now obsessed with. The show is great for all ages
Kid, 10 years old January 6, 2014

Great

Watching it right now! Awesome show.
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2013

BORING AND STUPID!!!!!

I normally love reality TV but not this.This show is the stupidest reality show ever along with Honey Boo Boo and The Real Housewives.They need a long bath or shower and a shaving.
Kid, 10 years old November 25, 2013

Duck dynasty is great

I think duck dynasty is great
Teen, 13 years old Written byThedude68683 November 19, 2013

Duck dynasty review

This is an example in my opinion this is the show that has good morals and a rich family the kardashians need to take notes the Robertson's have money and they stay true to their roots money hasn't gone to their heads it's a great entertaining show and it is here to stay JACK
Teen, 13 years old Written byDuckCommander13 November 3, 2013

Hey, Si is my role model Jack!

It is the funniest reality show and there is no cursing not unless you count Crap as a swear .There is some blood when Phil is cutting off heads of animals.
Kid, 11 years old October 10, 2013

Not a fan

My dad and brother love this show, but I don't care for it. I'm sure the family are great people, but this show tends to make me roll my eyes rather than laugh.
Kid, 12 years old September 23, 2013

Family Friendly

It is a really good show!!!!! I think kids 8+ show be able to watch this, there is no language in it. It is a family friendly show, about rednecks in Louisiana, who have started a duck call company. It's also really funny! :)
Teen, 15 years old Written bystar87 August 14, 2013

BEST SHOW EVER

c'mon this show is one of the best shows on tv i dont find the jokes offensive but if youur family gets offended to the words freakin, crap,stupid or hunting dont watch the show. they are a good christain family who love eachother and there is a 100% chance i will watch the next season
Teen, 13 years old Written byfandango 2001 August 12, 2013

good show

great show!Si is the funniest.
Kid, 11 years old July 14, 2013

LOVE this show!!!

It has MILD suggestive themes but for Tweens, it should be fine. It's not like Toddlers and Tiaras. They are the highest quality entertainment these days. Don't watch Disney Channel when it's on! After seeing this, you'll never want to go back ever again! Si is Hilarious New Season August 14!!!!! YAY! I can't wait
Parent of a 8, 10, 12, and 15 year old Written byMommyFacts June 22, 2013

Amazing Show

This is a great show but you have to be careful.This is my favorite show on television that I can watch with my kids. For kids 10 and under, only watching episodes that you, the parent, have seen before is a could idea because of the mild sexual content. Turning to an alternative channel for certain scenes is a good idea. If you have a tween or teen, there is no need to monitor this show at all, but it is very enjoyable for kids about five and up.
Kid, 11 years old June 5, 2013

Inappropriate But Great Tv Show

The show Duck Dynasty involves great positive messages like family bonds and family is first. But between the violence of guns and hunting it can get inappropriate plus the fact that there is some jokes and talks about sex.
Kid, 12 years old May 26, 2013

Fudge this

God this show is like Honey Boo Boo but, worse.. o___O
Parent Written bylollie2013 May 10, 2013

Best thing since The Andy Griffith Show!

Funny show and age appropriate for all. Even when they tease each other there is a mutual respect. They are willing to admit things aren't' perfect, but accept each other for who they are. They eat what they shoot, except for beavers :) but the beavers are a deterrent for having a pond for the ducks. The minimal innuendos made about sex are from the married couple who made the family and still enjoy each other. Now that is encouraging, not offensive. Their choice to acknowledge a sovereign God and thank Him for their living, is exactly that 'their choice'. I have never heard them try to persuade the public to "believe" their way, nor have I ever heard them disrespect any other religion. Press on Robertson's. Your message is being heard and thank you.
Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2013

Funny show

Duck Dynasty is one of the best shows on TV. they never say bad language. It is a family show. It is clean