Anime parody is OK for most kids.

Kid, 12 years old November 22, 2015

Oh look...

Another Pokemon ripoff. That's enough of them, now destroy all of them! Pokemon is really good but its pathetic ripoffs suck! The worst is Digimon though. Yours, Goatworlds.
Kid, 8 years old September 19, 2010

cool show

when i was little i loved this hsow i had so many cards as i got older. good show
Parent Written byCrappola March 20, 2016

Ripoffs everywhere.

Parent of a 2, 4, 12, and 17 year old Written bySuper U. May 17, 2016

This show is from the underworld.

If a show/game rips off Pokemon, The Simpsons, SpongeBob, Regular Show, or Minecraft, they automatically suck. Examples: Digimon, this show, King of the Hill, Starcraft, Infiniminer, Fish Hooks, Breadwinners, and Sanjay and Craig.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 20, 2012

Awesome show!

This is some great Anime! The animation is nice and the voice acting is also great!
Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2016

It's a copy of the Yu-Gi-Oh anime and it's stupid

This anime could seriously be better. They could start off by not making it be such a copy of the Yu-Gi-Oh anime and manga. There are some weird looking monster things that battle each other but they're not really scary. Only extremely little kids might be scared of them. Eight-year-olds would be fine with it. I wouldn't recommend your kid watching it even though it's appropriate. I mean, they can if they want to, but they won't like it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySamurai 2.0 May 6, 2011

*grin*

After just posting a hateful review of Bobobo, I've decided to tell you about one of my favorite shows: Duel Masters. It makes fun of worthless card-game shows like Yu-Gi-Oh and is way funnier then other satire shows on Cartoon Network such as MAD and Bobobo (gaaah).
Kid, 9 years old October 18, 2010

um.....

I LOVE THIS SHOW but there is a huge line of cards dvds toys books video games and alot more but its a pretty good show for 8+ but there are (cool) 3d monsters so good show and as you can see my name is named arfter shobu (online name :))shobu is the main chariter(sorry bad spelling)