All member reviews for Eastbound & Down

Kid, 10 years old February 15, 2011

What if...

...you couldn't say a sentence without swearing? You get Kenny Powers. From the words of Link: Well, excuuuuse me, dumbo cusser!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTCC14 June 29, 2009

A great show.

Now Will Wade is not the critic of the bunch. My dad,me, and his friend both watch this show and understand the humor. The story,Kenny Powers, an ex-pitcher goes back to his hometown and moves in with his brother and his wife and also their three childern. Kenny gets a new job as a subsitute teacher for gym class but later becomes the new teacher for gym. Kenny meets again with his old flame from high school and is trying rekindle her love for him even though she is engaged to the school's principal. Kenny has the idea to get back to the top and defeat his old foe from his past of baseball. Eastbown and Down has bad language and there is drug use. Now Will Wade Kenny Powers is not meant to be looked as a role model.....at all. Will if you think that a character like Kenny Powers is looked up as a role model to childern.....THINK. There is a postive message to this show that message is keep trying.