All member reviews for El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera

Adult Written byAndrax April 5, 2012

Three Thumbs Up!

This show is great! Kudos to the writing and direction of this show as it's genuinely funny while still being child friendly. Fun to watch at any age!
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 28, 2012

God awful!

This show really irritates me! Because it's really annoying and has HIDEOUS animation!
Teen, 16 years old Written byJayla970 December 26, 2011

REALLY GOOD

This show is great! The only person on this show that's irritating is Maria( Manny's insane mother) what is wrong with her?
Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat August 13, 2011

Kid power wrestles with ethical dilemmas regarding his selfishness.

Most of the time your inaccuracies are overreactions, but this is one of the few cases when you underrated something. For one thing, this show has plenty of violence, enough that it ought to be at least on at 8. But this show has another factor, and that is its dark humor. In other words, it shows several characters who are evil and never get the punishments they deserve. In fact, they aren't even portrayed as evil. In general, I would compare this show to Invader Zim, except this show is actually worse off because at least IZ has a protagonist figure who has plenty of heroic qualities that sometimes get emphasis.
Kid, 12 years old August 2, 2011

RAWR!!!!! EL TIGRE!!!!

This show totally rocks! Superhero shows can be sometimes really lame like "Power Rangers". I Like this show! Me and my brother watch this sometimes when Zim is not on. RAWR!!!!!! EL TIGRE!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMr. Beiber July 12, 2011

El Tigre

I watch it with my brother. It's so AWESOME!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl November 3, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 18, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written bycheacky3 May 11, 2009

A pretty great show. But not for young children

My twin sister likes this. Not a bad show. But it's still bad for young children. This show has a bad influence on young children and might send them iffy messages. Plus it's pretty violent.
Adult Written byDMX_Hater April 9, 2008

Okay show.

I haven't seen much of this show, but it's an okay show.
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Its very cool

My favorite charecter is Manny Mamara and he is very likable and cool.
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

A very good show...

This is my 3rd favorite Nickelodean show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTehAlchemist April 9, 2008

Bad Influence On Young Children

I believe, this program teaches you that lying, cheating, stealing, and violence is the right thing to do when things aren't going your way. For example, in the episode "Fistful of Collars" the two main characters don't have enough money for some toy. They decide to find lost pets and return them to the owners. There are more toys that they want, so they decide to steal peoples pets and return them for money. They get all the money they need and buy everything they want. Most of the characters are irresponsible, bossy, disrespectful, and spoiled. Watch it with your children first.

talk about stupid!

this show sucks!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

el tigre rocks!

i dont know why people hate this show,well if your reading this dont hate it!this show is funny well not that funny as spongebob but still quite good.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

an OK show.

this show is not good or bad.its just a ok show oh,and this will only have like 2 seasons.

a great show!