All teen and kid member reviews for Ellen's Acres

Great Stuff

So Cool
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

Excellent, "Actually", I meant "Ellen-cellent"!!!

This cartoon may not be like Franny's Feet (another one of my favourites), or Ren & Stimpy and Homestar Runner (I originally thought Ellen's Acres was like that), "actually" (as Ellen would say), it was excellent!!! I love the theme song (used good western music), the imaginative content (main character (Ellen) had a HUGE imagination), and the adventure (it made me want to watch this show for the rest of my life). Ellen's TOO dang cute and cuddly (like Kirby (from Kirby's Dream Land)) (and pseudo-anime like) if you ask me. 2 STARS?!? You can "actually" do much better than that, I gave it 5 stars (for Ellen, of course). If this show would pull a Homestar Runner, a Ren & Stimpy, a Rocko's Modern Life, a CatDog, an Angry Beavers, and even a Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends or a Kappa Mikey at the same time, everyone will watch it and this show will get a better rating than 2 stars. Emily Corrao?!? I "actually" have never heard of this voice actress, did she voice someone else? The guy who created the show, it's that same guy who "actually" created Kappa Mikey (AKA Larry Schwartz). If you LOVE Ellen's Acres (like I do), you will also love watching Homestar Runner (here at h o m e s t a r r u n n e r . c o m (remove all spaces before logging on)). I will always be there with you, Ellen, I'm "actually" your number one fan!!! ;)