Inside look at Hollywood isn't for kids.

Adult Written byssteyer August 4, 2009
One of my favorite shows! Great acting, hilarious characters, and a fun way to see real places in Los Angeles Very graphic and often crude humor but is still awesome!
Teen, 15 years old Written bycantthinkofone August 17, 2009

Good show for older teens, but awkward to watch with parents...

First of all, this is a really good show. It has good story lines,good acting, and it's pretty funny. Personally, it's a better show for someone around my age to be watching, rather than one of those disney channel shows that should only really appeal to 7 year olds. Sure it's a mature show, but will a year and a half when the law says it's okay to watch really make a difference? If you're kid is still watching shows on disney and nickeldeon, then this probably isnt for them, but if not, then this show is good for teens.
Teen, 17 years old Written byoctober1985 July 17, 2009
Parent Written byPuddleglum March 4, 2013

A frat boy's delight!

Lots of sex, nudity, cursing, drugs. The main characters on the show are rich, sleezebag stereotypes. Not a positive role model to go around in addition to a boring, superficial storyline.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKlyons14 June 12, 2011

HBO Does It Again (Both Good And Bad)

This is a mind blowing telvisoion program on HBO, emphasis on HBO. Hbo doesn't censor their programs from nudity to coarse language (which all can be found here). I hate to say it but it is just overall inappropriate. Not all episodes include sexual content but when they do it is moderately graphic occasionally showing nudity. As for the language if you are worried about it DON'T WATCH THIS SHOW because it goes fairly overboard (not in comparison in other HBO programing but in network program) and drugs, they are contently abused, some illict others not. Turtle owns a tequila company. Over phenomenal show, content is a little overboard my advice is stick to network programing
Parent Written byGr8man June 5, 2015

Mature 13 year old

Although they swear way to often there is little to no actual sexual content merely a few joke scattered throughout the show so for a mature 13 year old and really a 14.
Parent of a 13 year old Written bydocpainter October 1, 2009

save it for the adults

I'm a 50 something chick who totally loves this show. Used to live in SoCal and it is very true to life out there. It's "sex and the city" for guys, lots of swearing, gameplaying and trying to get laid. This one I save for late at night, after my teen is in bed!
Kid, 11 years old July 11, 2009

if you dont mind a nip slip here and there, good show for tween/teen and up

Great show! Its hilarious, and great story, just gets a little showey as far as the girls goes ;D
Teen, 15 years old Written byFamilyTrek December 12, 2015

Addictive, Funny and Relatable Show!

Entourage is a TV Comedy Drama Series about movie star Vincent Chase living with his friends in Hollywood. The show is known to have sex, drug use and plenty of F-Bombs. The language is the biggest problem since one of the most iconic characters in the show often uses the word 'f*ck' frequently. Every episode of Entourage contains at least 15-20 F-Words and the word 'c*nt' is used once in every series (apart from season four as there were four uses of the C-Word) 'Sh*t' and 'p*ssy' are also used frequently. One of the characters Turtle is seen smoking a joint at least once in every episode. One episode (S4, Ep 10) Vince tells Turtle to go find a big box of weed and in the very last scene in the episode, Vince, Turtle and a group of girls are seen smoking it. A sex scene occurs once or twice every season (except from Season 2 as it contains none.) In Season 1, a topless woman is seen thrusting on top of Vince. In Season 3, Eric walks in on a woman (buttocks visible) thrusting aggressively on top of a man and one scene we see Vince and Eric visiting a movie set where the director is filming a sex scene of a man thrusting a woman from behind. Lastly, Season 4 contains a episode with two sex scenes including a woman (buttocks visible) thrusting on top of Vince and Drama thrusting a woman (in a bunny costume) from behind.
Educator Written bySincerus July 18, 2014

Fantastic(ally Vulgar)

Probably one of the funniest shows I've come across in a long time, lots of swearing, lots of sex (scenes of and conversations about), constant consumerism (it's set in Hollywood...), and lots of alcohol/pot consumption. Minimal violence, I can recall maybe a handful of fistfights between inebriated characters, no gore, no wife beating, child abusing, or rape. None of the characters are amazing role models but none of them are bad all the way through. Very laid back show for the most part - the storyline does get more serious as it goes on with hard drugs, marital problems, and money issues all becoming themes, however none of these negative aspects are glamorized as one might expect. Good show to watch if you're an adult who doesn't get easily offended, and if your kid is beyond the age where sex, drugs, and swearing are taboo then it's probably ok for them to watch too. The worst thing that will happen is they'll see naked people and learn some new swear word combinations.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytraylorharp99 September 12, 2013

AWESOME

The show is without a doubt one of the best of that has ever aired. The show is good, and really shows true friendship. Season 7 is by far the darkest season out of the 8 season. That season consist mostly of drugs. In personal opinion this is one of my favorite shows, it is definitely in my top 5.
Parent Written byJules.Hopewell August 4, 2011

Appropriate for Mature Teens

I believe Entourage is a show appropriate for children 13 & over due to it's harmful language, yet good messages. By thirteen I mean a mature 13 year old. Although there is some sexuality it is completely implied and nothing obscene is shown. I first had shaky feelings about the show but after watching an episode I found it not as inappropriate as it was made up to be. My children ( boy-16 and girl-14) thoroughly enjoy the show.
Parent Written byMovie Fan54 July 6, 2011

Suitable for 15+- review from a parent

Entourage is a great blend of comedy and drama. It has a very interesting storyline and has great character development. It is pretty much an R-Rated movie, and most older teens are allowed to watch R-rated movies anyways. The language in Entourage can be harsh at times, but nothing too over the top. Sexual content can be an issue in some episodes, but most sexual content is implied. For example, a character might pick up a hooker and go to his room for you know what, but nothing is shown. However, some episodes may feature nudity which can be graphic. but that is very rare. Overall. Entourage is suitable for older teens 15+. It can be awkward to watch with your parents, but teens should be able to handle this. There is nothing in this show that your teen has not been exposed to or seen before. My sons watched this show when they were 15 and 17, and they felt that while it can be mature at times, overall it is a great show from the hit-making HBO channel. Mature teens who have watched R-Rated movies should be fine with this series. Nothing too explicit, or over the top. The only reason the show is TV-MA (equal to Rated R movies), is because it is on a private channel (HBO). Shows on FOX and NBC could easily be TV-MA if they were on private channels, not public.
Kid, 9 years old August 10, 2009
i just started watching entourage and it was very interesting, it isn't bad at all to me
Adult Written bymissyj April 9, 2008