All member reviews for Entourage

Teen, 17 years old Written byoctober1985 July 17, 2009

Teen, 15 years old Written bycantthinkofone August 17, 2009

Good show for older teens, but awkward to watch with parents...

First of all, this is a really good show. It has good story lines,good acting, and it's pretty funny. Personally, it's a better show for someone around my age to be watching, rather than one of those disney channel shows that should only really appeal to 7 year olds. Sure it's a mature show, but will a year and a half when the law says it's okay to watch really make a difference? If you're kid is still watching shows on disney and nickeldeon, then this probably isnt for them, but if not, then this show is good for teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytraylorharp99 September 12, 2013

AWESOME

The show is without a doubt one of the best of that has ever aired. The show is good, and really shows true friendship. Season 7 is by far the darkest season out of the 8 season. That season consist mostly of drugs. In personal opinion this is one of my favorite shows, it is definitely in my top 5.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKlyons14 June 12, 2011

HBO Does It Again (Both Good And Bad)

This is a mind blowing telvisoion program on HBO, emphasis on HBO. Hbo doesn't censor their programs from nudity to coarse language (which all can be found here). I hate to say it but it is just overall inappropriate. Not all episodes include sexual content but when they do it is moderately graphic occasionally showing nudity. As for the language if you are worried about it DON'T WATCH THIS SHOW because it goes fairly overboard (not in comparison in other HBO programing but in network program) and drugs, they are contently abused, some illict others not. Turtle owns a tequila company. Over phenomenal show, content is a little overboard my advice is stick to network programing
Kid, 9 years old August 10, 2009

i just started watching entourage and it was very interesting, it isn't bad at all to me
Kid, 11 years old July 11, 2009

if you dont mind a nip slip here and there, good show for tween/teen and up

Great show! Its hilarious, and great story, just gets a little showey as far as the girls goes ;D