All member reviews for Escape to Chimp Eden

Primate rescue tales too intense for little kids.

Not yet rated
Parent of a 13 year old Written bytechiemom April 9, 2008

We LOVE this show!

This show provides a wonderful glimpse into the world of chimps. We have learned so much about the reality of chimp abuse, how rehabiliation works, how similar they are to humans, and how we CAN make a difference in the world! I would highly recommend this show to families with children above age 11. Watch it... you'll be glad you did!
Adult Written bysleepycow22 April 9, 2008

I cried

Animal abuse is heart wrenching and this show foregrounds it. It offers a dramatic and nerve wrecking illustration of the plight of abused primates. This is an important show for many of us. (I would recommend it for the 10+ crowd.) There are dramatic rescue scenes; however, there are also heartwarming depictions of the chimp's recovery process. I think this show is a must for anyone concerned w/ the plight of animals.
Parent of a 15 year old Written byediet516 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydardar48125 April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

This is not good

I do not think this is a wholesome show. It's full of violence and alcohol, and Mr. Cussons swears sometimes. Chimps are violent creatures, and a show depicting their ferocious behavior should not be watched by kids. I say it's for 17+. I would definitely reccomend Meerkat Manor and Lemur Kingdom. No swearing, violence, or alcohol in those shows.