High-action anime isn't completely innocent.

Teen, 14 years old Written byevildude32 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byejackson August 18, 2012

good show to watch on the new TOONAMI

TOONAMI IS BACK EVERYONE!!! watch eureka seven on toonami on adult swim every saturday at 1:30am eastern/10:30pm pacific. if we all watch it then it will get really good ratings and then toonami won't be cancelled again like it was before. toonami runs from 12-3 eastern every saturday night. oh yeah, and eureka seven is a great show, lots of action, really cool characters, appropriate for tweens and up but enjoyable for the whole family :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byBlueDragonMaster98 May 29, 2010

It's just violent

Honestly, I watched the whole show and the movie in the original, and better Japanese. The sex is mentioned between Renton and Eureka (since Eureka is an alien that looks human, some of the characters wondered if she could have sex), and Talho gets pregnant later in the series.But, the whole show is based around the story and Renton trying to win over Eureka and save her than anything else. Besides mild flirting, it's violence and massive death from explosions and alien attacks. The story is complex and requires an older viewer to understand, and even that isn't saying that person won't rewatch the ending or the whole show. Save this for older kids unless you want a kid watching people getting eaten by giant aliens or shot in the head by evil little children taken in by the main antagonist.
Kid, 10 years old May 10, 2011

another great show from Studio Bones

(note:this anime was animated by the same person who animated Fullmetal Alchemist,Ouran High School Host Club,and Black Butler,which are all wonderful animes i would reccomend!)It's about this orphan,and one day a girl named Eureka crashes into his house,and they make a team and they try to save the world.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySamurai 2.0 May 6, 2011

Not ready for Paranoia Agent or Samurai Champloo? It's this or Duel Masters for brilliance.

Eureka Seven is one of the best shows that was ever played on Adult Swim. Some innuendo, violence with some blood. I think 8+ can handle it, but most parents are probably gonna say higher. I was 11 when I first watched it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byToBreakFate December 4, 2010

what??? 3??????

sure, it's violent, and Eureka and Talho wear revealing clothes, and enton is often beat, but the show is so much more than that. also, that thinly veiled nudity is only shown on the cover of a book ocassionaly seen, and in a few scenes showing Eureka's discovery. and about Renton's sex drive... i mean come on! Eureka is hot and tsundere! not hotter than my girlfriend of course, but for an anime character...
Adult Written byCSM Screen name... April 9, 2008

i think that this film should have been rated tv14

Adult Written byGrigori June 12, 2015

Truth

I think firstly that this site is heavily prejudiced against anything that is perceived to be against the basic, biblical belief of proper. This is a fantastic way to set your children up for failure and ineptitude as adults that cannot adapt to a society they perceive to be against their values. Due to this prejudice, I highly advise parents to actually watch and digest these series themselves first. Or, even better, do so with your children. Japan is a very strange place, foreign in more ways than fathomable. However their illustrious culture has much we could learn from. This culture leaks out heavily through their media, especially anime. It is for this reason I say that, at least for those with any modicum of intellect, anime is a fantastic source of introspection and self-development if the interest is properly cultivated. On another note, this particular series reignited my faith after I saw it for the first time. It's plot and lessons have very little to do with violence or sex. These are merely instruments used to convey the compelling and complicated story and to flesh out the characters as believable people. The underlying message is unconditional love, the will and courage to pursue and protect it; true acceptance of someone you do not understand and the grace to treat them as an actual, fellow human; and, finally, the intelligence to not simply follow blindly whoever happens to hold your leash.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byRama eureka seven April 6, 2011
Parent of a 11 year old Written byLittleMac March 7, 2011
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilentAngel February 9, 2009

Good Anime

I like the story & the characters. My favorite is Eureka. I can't wait to see their new movie, "Pocket Full of Rainbows!" CHARACTER DESIGN: 7 out 10 STORY: 8.5 out of 10 OVERALL: 7.5

Great!!

I like this series alot! Very good storyline and beautiful graphics and charcters.
Teen, 14 years old Written byhedge9 April 9, 2008

Beautiful!

This is a beautiful anime. The art/animation, music, voices...and the character designs for the most part are very original. It's inspirational, and the series...it just makes you wonder. Gotta say, one of the best anime I've ever seen.
Adult Written bydan555 April 9, 2008

One of the best anime

I'd say this show is great, and I have nothing bad to say about it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycoka-cola April 9, 2008

best action/romance guys dont be scared away by romance

this show is my favorite show! it has every good aspect of a good anime. and i dont mean a gross anime. This show starts by puting you at the edge of your seat and it dosnt let you lean back. Its actiony, has a couple of laughs, and pulls at your heart strings at time. i love this show. now go watch it on youtube!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
it so good but you whatch it and see