All member reviews for Eureka

Kid, 9 years old January 3, 2010

Awesome show!

I like this show. Some times my mom fast-forwards through parts, but other than that, it's fine. I love this show, and I think it is inventive. To watch alone, 12+. To watch wiith parent, 9+. I give 4 and a half out of 5.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul 2.0;... April 9, 2008

Kid, 12 years old February 8, 2013

Good for a mature, well-raised child

I am a student in the gifted program at my school. This is one of my favorite shows. It combines science with comedy, like Doctor Who or Back To The Future does. Since I was little, I have been a geek, so this show is perfect. There is some cussing, but kids are usually exposed to that on a daily basis anyway. Sometimes they also replace words with some thing else such as "What the frac?). It all depends on how the kid is raised. It never really shows anything other than what you might see on Twilight, or similar movies/shows. There is some violence and gore, such as blood and murder. Once again its not uncommon for kids to see this on many other shows. So essentially, this is a great show, as long as a kid is well raised, and knows the difference between shows and reality.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySifiDude October 15, 2012

A Wonderful Show!

Eureka has a lot of science and technological involvement. I love it. I recommend it to everyone who likes science, math, computers, or education. There are many scientific, mathematical, and technological jokes throughout the episodes. It is recommended that you have some background knowledge on America's history. If you like it, please go onto the Eureka Facebook Page and help bring Eureka Season 6.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLukasMinar August 16, 2012

My favourite TV show

Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2012

I <3 this show!!!!!!!!

I don't understand why people are saying it's so bad. And it gets better as seasons go by. My whole family's hooked, and my god-sister are too. One of them is 8. And even she cracks up at a lot of the jokes because it isn't that bad. And the mouthy teenager turns into a pretty good role model in other seasons. And me and a bunch of my friends have put Jo as our role model!!!!! She's so AWESOME!!!!!!!! Anyways, this show is clean compared to some shows people let their 8 year olds watch.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycatsaremyfriends August 16, 2011

EUREKA!!!

me and my parents watch this together. My family and friends all love it (especially one of my friends pushing woman's rights. She loves Jo). It's scary, but mostly, it's funny.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymarnii April 20, 2011

this is brillant series
Teen, 13 years old Written bymatt2 October 21, 2010

eureka! they have done it.

I am so into sci-fi.l this show is clean for the most part and you don"t actually see them do it. the plot of late has taken a confusing turn,there is action but not too much violence. This show is well within the fine zone for teens.
Teen, 17 years old Written byXavier_888 January 20, 2010

The best!

great show, I really love the science base.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysamcsmovies October 2, 2009

Appropriate for most

Really great show, cool concept, and amazing science.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykossu August 12, 2009