All member reviews for Eureka

Intriguing drama puts science in the spotlight.

Kid, 12 years old February 8, 2013

Good for a mature, well-raised child

I am a student in the gifted program at my school. This is one of my favorite shows. It combines science with comedy, like Doctor Who or Back To The Future does. Since I was little, I have been a geek, so this show is perfect. There is some cussing, but kids are usually exposed to that on a daily basis anyway. Sometimes they also replace words with some thing else such as "What the frac?). It all depends on how the kid is raised. It never really shows anything other than what you might see on Twilight, or similar movies/shows. There is some violence and gore, such as blood and murder. Once again its not uncommon for kids to see this on many other shows. So essentially, this is a great show, as long as a kid is well raised, and knows the difference between shows and reality.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySifiDude October 15, 2012

A Wonderful Show!

Eureka has a lot of science and technological involvement. I love it. I recommend it to everyone who likes science, math, computers, or education. There are many scientific, mathematical, and technological jokes throughout the episodes. It is recommended that you have some background knowledge on America's history. If you like it, please go onto the Eureka Facebook Page and help bring Eureka Season 6.