All member reviews for Everybody Loves Raymond

Adult Written bygarfield2711 January 18, 2009

The Funniest Sitcom Show that ever aired!!!!!!

This is the best and Funniest Family Sitcom EVER!!!! As the content is concerned, Sex is frequent. Discussions of wanting sex and occasional episodes focus on sex but innuendos and kissing is as bad as it gets. Language gets spicy. H*ll, a*s, d*mn are used quite a bit and Frank loves saying "Holy Cr*p." Violence is minor, yelling and verbal arguments get fierce but no one lays a hand on anyone. Teens will like it but maybe younger kids can a few episodes. Preview them first for kids below 14.
Teen, 14 years old Written byI am Running to... July 11, 2010

Funnnyyyy

great! every family is like this. so if you're wondering if it is appropriate, think to yourself: is MY family appropriate? So refreshing and hilarious!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byBbbbbbbi June 21, 2010

Kids will love it; even though it's not very appropriate at times

I love this show!! Even though sometimes it's inappropiate, kids will love it! You CANNOT miss it!
Adult Written byGermanSpongebob773 July 27, 2010

EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND: 94% - CERTIFIED FRESH!

The sitcom of our times, Everybody Loves Raymond is a family comedy that benefits from relatable characters and situations.
Kid, 12 years old August 22, 2011

Good TV show

Not much too say. fine for 7 and up... 4/5
Kid, 12 years old August 1, 2010

Good Show

I love this show!!!!!!!! I says iffy for 13 but I am 12 and watch and so does my nearly 11 year old brother. Sure, there is bad language and some kissing and talking about sex but they don't show it. It show what a real marriage is like.
Kid, 11 years old March 7, 2010

Hilarious!

This is a hilarious show! Marie is TOTALLY INSANE and obnoxious! It can be inappropriate at times and I find Frank's "catch phrase" to be "Holy Crap!"
Teen, 14 years old Written byveve202020 June 2, 2009

i love it :)

One of my favourite shows :)
Kid, 9 years old January 1, 2011

Very Funny if you dont mind language and Sexual behavior

I HATED this show before but now some parts are hilarious. Although they say all the time "Wanna have Sex?" This show is very funny. Language might be a problem if you're a parent... Its not like they say "F**K."
Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2010

I love this show!! i watch it on tbs
Kid, 10 years old December 10, 2010

Good If You Don't Mind Innuedos Or Lang.

It's not very bad.. it's just that some people don't like the cursing. Also, Ray wants to.. erm.. sex from Debra a lot. Other then that, pretty funny if you don't mind innuedos and language. Also, many charactrs aren't good influences.. but Debra isn't bad all the time. (Frank and Ray are really bad role models.. but.. Ray sometmes learns a lesson. Marie is very funny and nice sometimes.. but she can be a bit like Frank.)

This show...

This show is down right lol but be warned it says d**m and A*s very frequently in some episodes and
Teen, 13 years old Written bycinnagurl September 7, 2011

i love raymond

i love raymond this is my fave show it makes me laugh. all the time marrie is my fave character. I have the whole series on dvd
Kid, 10 years old June 11, 2011

Funny!

This show is beyond amusing. It is GREAT. I stay up almost every weekend to watch it. I think many people can relate to it, or at least just get a laugh at it.
Kid, 12 years old August 4, 2011

Oh so funny:)

OMG!!! Love it! I watch it everyday on TBS...so good! It is just incredibly hilarious! I recomend to anyone over 10 or 11! :)
Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2011

funny

this show can sometimes be inappropriate with language and content other shows are fine. I love this show and i fine it very funny.
Kid, 11 years old July 20, 2009

The 2nd Best Show of All Time!

This is in my top 5 for favorite tv shows! I love it so much! It is so funny! Ray Romano is my 2nd favorite actor ever, Jim Carrey is 1st! The only show that is better than this is Survivor.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyjammrz April 9, 2008

Love it!

This a great show! It's a perfect show for kids 8+ especially. My 9-year-old cousin AND my 76-year-old grandma both LOVE Raymond. It was so sad when the show ended!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymc2004 April 9, 2008

Very funny show

"Everybody Loves Raymond" is a hilarious show about Raymond's (played by Ray Ramano) struggles with his family members, including, his never-pleased wife, Debra (Patricia Heaton), his brother Robert, his over-protective mother Marie (Doris Roberts) and his rude father Frank. The show details the many, many arguements the family has over just about everything. There are some mild sexual references and some language. Characters drink sometimes. Deep down, the family loves eac hother, but this is not always apparent from the episodes.
Adult Written byMindypin April 9, 2008

One of the Few Good Sitcoms

Sitcoms have become so vapid and base that I quit watching them years ago. I assumed this one was the same, until I saw it in-flight with my son, who assured me I would like it. And so I certainly do. I get such good belly laughs from this show, and I'm grateful for the DVR because I've probably seen all the episodes in the past year. I am most sad to see that this May (2005) will be the end of it.