All member reviews for Everybody Loves Raymond

Teen, 13 years old Written bygoldapie July 22, 2012

Great!

I think its a great show and i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 8 years old March 20, 2012

I Like To Watch It....

Raymond is mostly the only good role model and all the other characters are just pure hilarious. Some language.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycinnagurl September 7, 2011

i love raymond

i love raymond this is my fave show it makes me laugh. all the time marrie is my fave character. I have the whole series on dvd
Kid, 12 years old August 22, 2011

Good TV show

Not much too say. fine for 7 and up... 4/5
Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2011

funny

this show can sometimes be inappropriate with language and content other shows are fine. I love this show and i fine it very funny.
Kid, 12 years old August 4, 2011

Oh so funny:)

OMG!!! Love it! I watch it everyday on TBS...so good! It is just incredibly hilarious! I recomend to anyone over 10 or 11! :)
Kid, 9 years old January 1, 2011

Very Funny if you dont mind language and Sexual behavior

I HATED this show before but now some parts are hilarious. Although they say all the time "Wanna have Sex?" This show is very funny. Language might be a problem if you're a parent... Its not like they say "F**K."
Kid, 10 years old December 10, 2010

Good If You Don't Mind Innuedos Or Lang.

It's not very bad.. it's just that some people don't like the cursing. Also, Ray wants to.. erm.. sex from Debra a lot. Other then that, pretty funny if you don't mind innuedos and language. Also, many charactrs aren't good influences.. but Debra isn't bad all the time. (Frank and Ray are really bad role models.. but.. Ray sometmes learns a lesson. Marie is very funny and nice sometimes.. but she can be a bit like Frank.)
Kid, 12 years old August 1, 2010

Good Show

I love this show!!!!!!!! I says iffy for 13 but I am 12 and watch and so does my nearly 11 year old brother. Sure, there is bad language and some kissing and talking about sex but they don't show it. It show what a real marriage is like.
Kid, 12 years old July 30, 2010

Adult Written byGermanSpongebob773 July 27, 2010

EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND: 94% - CERTIFIED FRESH!

The sitcom of our times, Everybody Loves Raymond is a family comedy that benefits from relatable characters and situations.
Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2010

I love this show!! i watch it on tbs
Kid, 11 years old March 7, 2010

Hilarious!

This is a hilarious show! Marie is TOTALLY INSANE and obnoxious! It can be inappropriate at times and I find Frank's "catch phrase" to be "Holy Crap!"
Kid, 11 years old November 29, 2009

7 to 8+

It's a really good show. Just a lot of cursing. I watched it when i was 7 and i LOVED it.
Kid, 11 years old November 25, 2009

5 and up newer episode 13 up older

great
Parent of a 14 year old Written byChrissy_16 July 25, 2009

Good show

I really like this show, it makes me laugh every time it is on. :)
Kid, 11 years old July 20, 2009

The 2nd Best Show of All Time!

This is in my top 5 for favorite tv shows! I love it so much! It is so funny! Ray Romano is my 2nd favorite actor ever, Jim Carrey is 1st! The only show that is better than this is Survivor.
Teen, 14 years old Written byveve202020 June 2, 2009

i love it :)

One of my favourite shows :)
Adult Written bymdrehome April 9, 2008

Funny Adult Comedy

Very funny comedy for adult viewers.
Adult Written byAnAdult April 9, 2008

Hilarious! Teens and up.

A few episodes are 100% based on sex, and one episodes second or third line is I wanna have sex! But it is still OK for teens that know how to handle it.