All member reviews for Everybody Loves Raymond

Teen, 14 years old Written byI am Running to... July 11, 2010

Funnnyyyy

great! every family is like this. so if you're wondering if it is appropriate, think to yourself: is MY family appropriate? So refreshing and hilarious!!!
Adult Written bygarfield2711 January 18, 2009

The Funniest Sitcom Show that ever aired!!!!!!

This is the best and Funniest Family Sitcom EVER!!!! As the content is concerned, Sex is frequent. Discussions of wanting sex and occasional episodes focus on sex but innuendos and kissing is as bad as it gets. Language gets spicy. H*ll, a*s, d*mn are used quite a bit and Frank loves saying "Holy Cr*p." Violence is minor, yelling and verbal arguments get fierce but no one lays a hand on anyone. Teens will like it but maybe younger kids can a few episodes. Preview them first for kids below 14.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBbbbbbbi June 21, 2010

Kids will love it; even though it's not very appropriate at times

I love this show!! Even though sometimes it's inappropiate, kids will love it! You CANNOT miss it!
Kid, 10 years old June 11, 2011

Funny!

This show is beyond amusing. It is GREAT. I stay up almost every weekend to watch it. I think many people can relate to it, or at least just get a laugh at it.

This show...

This show is down right lol but be warned it says d**m and A*s very frequently in some episodes and
Adult Written bydshumate April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byMaya16 July 18, 2015

Best show Ever!!!

I love this show and I disagree that there are no positive messages or role models. My 11 year old cousin and brother both love this show as well as I do. I think my family is a lot like the Barone's because we argue and still love each other.
Adult Written bymattbruns3 March 3, 2015

Sitcom for families.

This show is funny and mostly family friendly. It has talks about sex and mild innuendo. It has moderate language. One episode should be TV-14 for sensuality, but most other episodes are appropriate for kids. For that one episode I say 13+.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydkasal000 November 7, 2014
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlah2014 June 10, 2014

Really good

Ok if your thoughts are I don't want my kid to hear about sex then in fifth grade they have health class and by 11 they will understand all the jokes. Don't pretend it hasn't happened so just let them watch it's only mentions of sex nothing on screen but overall it's really funny. If cursing worried you it can't be any worse than scool so adults look at the real world
Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2013

Funny but rude

Funny show but very rude characters. Frank can be very rude and is never afraid to insult people. Theirs a lot of language. When Ray and Debra are in bed they almost always mention on having sex but they don't do on tv.
Teen, 14 years old Written byIsabel14 February 21, 2013

Funny show

I like this show very much. It is fine for kids 11 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byProudWisconsinite February 13, 2013

Love the Show

I love this show its pretty much like someones everyday life. I'd say 12 and up because it's a more mature storyline
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy January 9, 2013

Very funny.

This show is way better than Everybody Hates Chris.That show is stupid.This is funny,instead of stupid.Great cast as well.I'm so sad that Everybody Loves Raymond got cancelled.
Adult Written byJEDI micah January 9, 2013

The best family sit-com ever!!!

This show has been making me laugh ever since I was little! There are some situations that are a little bit mature for kids, and there are some sex jokes and innuendo, but besides that, this is the best family sit-com for teens and adults! It could teach families how silly it is to have arguments. But the real reason to watch this show is to have some good laughter, and it does well with that!
Parent Written bytreat02 December 26, 2012

:) Good show!

I really like this show and I think kids cannot watch it mainly because of sex. The thing is, it's frequent. Wonderful show, though. I think kids 13, maybe 12 can watch this but I don't think any younger.
Kid, 12 years old October 25, 2012

A good comedy, but some sexy stuff.

A funny comedy, but it isn't for the youngest of kids. Sex: Characters talk about wanting to have sex, and also after having sex, like Robert mentioning he had sex on a first date. In one episode, you hear Ray and Debra moaning and laughing while having sex; they fall out of bed, and while nothing is really shown, they are both completely naked--Ray's penis is covered by a sheet, and Debra's naked body is also covered by a sheet. Ray buys a board game called Sensuopoly, a game about moving across a board with moves such as writing poems, kissing passionately, and removing your lover's clothing without using your hands, implying that characters touch each other's privates with their mouths while trying to expose them. Raymond sometimes tries to tackle Debra so they can have sex. In one episode, Marie sculpts an abstract, and although characters only whisper to each other, it is implied that it reminds them of a vagina (not that I would know). Language: A-s, d--n, and sh-t are used on occasion, usually by Frank.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSKY42 October 23, 2012

PUBLIC TELEVISION

so inapropreate the kids watch PUBLIC TELEVISION!!!!!!!!!! (gasp)
Kid, 12 years old October 5, 2012

Awesome :) No need to worry, just make sure you reveiw with your kids what is, and isnt appropriate.

Amazing! Finally added it to netflix :D
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaya13 August 9, 2012

Good for teens and adults

I like this show. But not for little kids. 13 and up is what I think.