All member reviews for Everybody Loves Raymond

Show finds humor in family conflict; teens and up.

Adult Written byAnAdult April 9, 2008

Hilarious! Teens and up.

A few episodes are 100% based on sex, and one episodes second or third line is I wanna have sex! But it is still OK for teens that know how to handle it.
Adult Written byPanya April 9, 2008

Not for kids

I can't see letting teenagers watching a show about marriage and sex.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymc2004 April 9, 2008

Very funny show

"Everybody Loves Raymond" is a hilarious show about Raymond's (played by Ray Ramano) struggles with his family members, including, his never-pleased wife, Debra (Patricia Heaton), his brother Robert, his over-protective mother Marie (Doris Roberts) and his rude father Frank. The show details the many, many arguements the family has over just about everything. There are some mild sexual references and some language. Characters drink sometimes. Deep down, the family loves eac hother, but this is not always apparent from the episodes.
Teen, 17 years old Written byitisme April 9, 2008

Don't watch obsessively

For quite a while, I watched repeats of this show daily, and after a while, i got so sick of it I didn't even want to watch it anymore. Good for the first little while, but don't wear it out of you won't apprecite the humor anymore.
Adult Written byMindypin April 9, 2008

One of the Few Good Sitcoms

Sitcoms have become so vapid and base that I quit watching them years ago. I assumed this one was the same, until I saw it in-flight with my son, who assured me I would like it. And so I certainly do. I get such good belly laughs from this show, and I'm grateful for the DVR because I've probably seen all the episodes in the past year. I am most sad to see that this May (2005) will be the end of it.
Adult Written bywinfall April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byCandy Girl 101 April 9, 2008

Good Sitcom as long as you understand it...

Everybody Loves Raymond is a great sitcom about a man called Raymond played by Ray Romano who lives wit hhis wife Debra, his brother Robert, his mother Marie, and father Frank. There is swearing in every episode, but can be ignored most of the time. There is not much violence except for people yelling at each other. Some episodes are based on sex, but if you understand it, then you'll laugh at this funny comedy. I say 10+, although my brother enjoys it, and he's 7.
Teen, 15 years old Written byski123 April 9, 2008

Pretty funny...

This show is pretty funny. Some language but other than that pretty appropriate.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovieperson23 April 9, 2008
Great show 4 the whole family. Always a funny episode. U'l l laught the hole way.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGangstaFiddy94 April 9, 2008

great and funny show

this show is so funny and i think that it should be 11+ cuz the jokes about sex r reely mild and same with the language. overall, kids should definitly be allowed 2 c it if they like the show
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Funniest Show Ever!

Adult Written byjew April 9, 2008
Adult Written byG3 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byPollyRoger April 9, 2008

Funny family show

I've been watching Everybody Loves Raymond for years, and I've only seen a few episodes that should've been given anything higher than a PG rating. My entire family watches this together. It's fun, funny, and it depicts a slightly wacky family that I think anyone could compare their own to. Fine for teens of all ages, and mature 10-12 year olds.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyjammrz April 9, 2008

Love it!

This a great show! It's a perfect show for kids 8+ especially. My 9-year-old cousin AND my 76-year-old grandma both LOVE Raymond. It was so sad when the show ended!
Teen, 17 years old Written bypitpens9091 April 9, 2008