Cringe-worthy dating show for hook-up generation.

Not yet rated
Adult Written byAmac April 9, 2008

A New Low-- Even for MTV

This show is totally inappropriate for children or teens of any age. It portrays hypersexual young people discussing ridiculous topics such as how they would react to a penis that made a honking sound, for ex. In one episode, a girl asks the male how big his penis is. He stands with his back to the camera, lowers the front of his pants, she acts impressed, and then stands up and the two start making out in front of a second, rejected guy. The message here is SEX SEX and MORE SEX! I would not want my teenagers to watch this under any circumstances.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykmerk April 9, 2008

Questionable content

Exposed definately isn't something to let your 10 year old watch, and you should know how mature your 14 year old is before letting them watch.
Adult Written bycommon_sense_user_12 April 9, 2008

Fun to watch when parents are in the shower...

Yes, I do admit that most MTV shows are inappropriate, but most kids, including me, will say they are fun to watch. Exposed is one of those when-parents-arent-in-the-room tv dating show. There are two versions of it, the homosexual and the hedrosexual version. The gay version is cleaner than the straight version. The straight version, where the contestants call each other some down right mean names, is fun to watch. The person who is choosing between the two contestants can sometimes ask some offensive and grotesque questions, and the comments made by their buddy in the truck seeing if they're lying are sometimes odd. But over all, even if the show is a little old for us, is highly entertaining and fun to watch.