All member reviews for Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files

Experts debunk supernatural video clips in so-so show.

Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 15, 2012

Really good!

I like watching this show. It is interesting to see the results and tell if the video is "fact or faked".
Kid, 11 years old May 6, 2012

Bad Show

I hate this show so much. It hurts my eyes and ears to listen and watch this show
Kid, 12 years old May 5, 2012

One of the greatest shows I have ever seen

I completely love this show. If you saw my screen name you would know. Bill and Ben are so smart. My favorite case is the creepy Night Crawler case. The evidence they got during the night investigation was awesome. Was the Night Crawler an alien, a ghost, or some other type of creature. In a summary, this is one cool show.
Adult Written byDJ Wolfman August 20, 2011

Needs More Fact Checking.

I watch this show along with Destination Truth and Legend Quest, DT the only one I even remotely take seriously. This show's "experts" are no where close to being so. Most of the videos they look into look very fake, more so than the ones they are skeptical of. They pretend to be skeptics while having the same over enthusiasm that Ghost Hunter's has. One case that sticks out in my mind, is that they believed a creature in London to be a Boar/Lion hybrid...that's a basic genetics fail.
Kid, 12 years old September 24, 2010

This show is my favorite and I'm 12.There all role models so I say 11 and up cause my sisters a year younger and she loves them so I think tweens would LOVE this show.
Parent of a 2 and 2 year old Written byxochil August 31, 2010

WISH IT WAS ON MORE OFTEN

I LOVE THIS SHOW!! I WISH IT WAS ON MORE OFTEN.. OTHER THAN THAT I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE. THERE ARE THINGS IN THIS WORLD THAT ARE NOT MEANT TO HAVE EXPLANATIONS
Adult Written byPCgirl August 13, 2010

I love this show and I am way past 20+. The investigations really keep my attention.