All member reviews for Family Matters

Urkel and company still offer lots of family fun.

Adult Written byAngela33 April 9, 2008
Kid, 12 years old November 4, 2010

Awesome~

I love this show! It's actually funny and heartwarming, a favorite.
Kid, 12 years old February 26, 2011
love it love Steve he is so funny
Adult Written byThe JP Show June 8, 2009

Message is clear

Unlike most disney sitcoms, the message is clear , The show is very enjoyable. I Give a kindergardener excepetion on some episodes. Parental advisory given on some episodes like "The Gun" and "DUDES". Great show for families to watch together.

*rolls eyes*

This show is flippin retarded
Adult Written byAdamNY March 20, 2016

On and off

This show can get mature at times. Name calling. Some episodes have actual depictions of wounds. Good messages.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 17, 2014

UKREL IS THE MAN!

Family Matters was a hysterical sitcom. Nick at Nite needs to put back it's reruns, because I loved watching there. It was so funny. I also love the characters in it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheBombFunn August 13, 2013

Funny!

This show is SO funny. I love it. Nothing much left to say.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston June 18, 2013

Very likeable sitcom.

Family Matters is one of my favorite sitcoms. It is super funny and I always laugh when I watch it. It also has positive messages. I recommend Family Matters.
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2013

funny

amazing show! it is a show i remember watching late on nick @ night now i watch it on BET i remember the "do the urkel" song and dance. it has been a great show of my memories and im glad to give it 5/5
Teen, 14 years old Written byBluesky123 April 2, 2013

Funny show with positive messages!

This show is awesome! It's really funny, and there's also a positive message at the end of each show. Plus there is character growth throughout the seasons. In my opinion, the later seasons where urkel is older is much funnier than the earlier seasons. Once in a while there's some iffy stuff in the episodes. But it's not nearly as bad as it is nowdays. Family Matters is just one example of how TV back then was good. Or at least better than TV nowdays. So watch it! You won't regret it!
Educator and Parent Written byCommonSenseChristian December 31, 2012

Welcome to the Wacky, but Warm, Winslow Clan

Another family sitcom that remembered the "family" part, this is, once again, a clean, wholesome show that manages to be funny without resorting to the gutter. We have here loving, sometimes strict, but always well-meaning adults (plus a cool grandma), kids who get into trouble, but are generally good and learn the lessons they need to, and yes, comic relief in the form of the nerdy neighbor. The main reason I recommend this show mostly for older kids is simply because smaller children aren't featured as much. Therefore, some jokes and plotlines will be over the heads of little viewers. Dad Carl is a police officer, so discussion of violence, appearances of guns, etc., are going to come up. But again, this is generally handled with great discretion and/or played down. One disturbing episode features a teen being shot, and another features Laura encountering racism. The Winslows' treatment of Steve, while played for laughs, may also be disturbing to discerning families. In general, though, the Winslow house is a safe place to crash.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 24, 2012

Urkel,you absolutly ROCK.

What a funny sitcom.It also has positive messages.I love the way I am.THATS the message in Family Matters.
Adult Written byJEDI micah October 16, 2012

I LOVE URKEL!!!

This is one of my favorite sitcoms! Urkel really knows how to make you laugh! He also shows that being a nerd is cool! That's why I like myself the way I am! Urkel is a fun way to bring the whole family together to enjoy this sitcom classic!
Kid, 12 years old September 28, 2012

Keep your breasts to yourselves.

I liked this show, but in one episode there is a picture of a woman with her breasts shown, almost completely uncovered; big turnoff: I don't think I've watched the show since.
Kid, 12 years old September 2, 2012

Parents Please Read.

I LOVE This Show! Sexy Stuff: Just kissing or talking about sexy stuff. Language: There is one episode where the dad says "hell" and there's a few more.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsabel13 August 26, 2012

Good family show

I used to watch this all the time when I was 11.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 26, 2012

Really good!

This show is SO funny! It has great voice acting and funny scripts!
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 29, 2012

Very good show.

I personaly think everything on this show is excellent.From the jokes to the voice acting.
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2011

Bravo, just amazing.

This is an amazing show! Perfect for any kid. But, there is a couple episodes where they cuss using words like "h***" and a**". But that was just in 1 or 2 episodes. Other than that, Bravo. ;)