All member reviews for Fat March

Weight-loss challenge show can get a bit heavy.

Parent of a 5, 6, 7, 10, 10, and 17 year old Written byCharlie The Cat December 17, 2011

Tweens are Ok but Nothing Younger

Parent of a 8, 14, 18, 22, and 24 year old Written by6_Grandchildren April 12, 2009

INNAPROPRIATE!

HOW IS THIS CONSIDERED quote: "encouraging: unquote?! I mean, if I was an overweight child watching this... I would probably CRY ok, I would CRY!!! This is awful and humiliating to the overweight population of America. I mean, if it is supposed to be encouraging, why would they name the title "FAT MARCH"? That is like pointing out these people are fat. If you say an overweight child, would you call them fat? NO I WOULDNT! And in this movie, the coaches are yelling particularly at a young overweight child named Jimmy. Here is the supposively "encouraging pep talk" he was yelling, "RUN FAT BOY, RUN! DO THE FAT MARCH! SHAKE YOU $%#@&*$ FAT *&#$$%$ FOR *&*#@$$ SAKE!" This is why this movie is comepletely innapropriate for all ages Why: Fat Population of children will react: They will CRY! Non- Fat Population of children will react: They will laugh at the poor overweight children trying hard to acheive! (tisk-tisk)