All member reviews for Fetch!

Reality/game show for kids is fun and educational.

Kid, 9 years old January 2, 2011

rrrrrrrrrrufferifec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funny show cool
Teen, 13 years old Written byshojofreak220 April 22, 2010

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!
Kid, 11 years old July 15, 2010

A great educational program for the entire family!

This is one of my favorite shows! There is no violence or anything innapropriate. It teaches you stuff about science and problem solving. And if you are one of thse people who think it is a nerd show, then think again. I suggest you watch it...you will love it!
Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 15, 2013

Perfect for everyone.

This is the most educational show since Sesame Street (another show I love, feel free to check out my review on it.) Fetch was also very funny. I wish they made they revive the show someday. I was so *bleep*ing pissed (sorry for the foul launguage) when it got canned.
Kid, 8 years old September 24, 2010

Okay, but there are some Minor Flaws

I LOVE this show. I am 8 years old and I still watch it. I even remember season 1! The reason I gave it one for scariness is because some challenges have things that may notbe O.K. for 3 or 4 year olds. (e.g. contestants learn about fencing, camera shows close up of spider) I have memorized the theme song by heart! Gooo Fetch!
Kid, 8 years old August 1, 2010

Fetch rules

I love this show all of the other shows on pbs kids are too young for me but i love everything ( well i could have done without the spider episode in season 4...) about this show! I want to live with aunt in Boston MA so I can audtion!!!
Kid, 10 years old June 28, 2010

The BEST show in the universe has just been found!!! Its FETCH!

I love FETCH! with Ruff Ruffman!!! I have never ever missed an episode and I never will!!! It is the best show I've ever seen in my life!!! I want to audition and I could audition for season 6 but there is no season 6 so I'm totally BUMMED!!!! If you have never seen it then I'm telling you: GO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!! At least 1 episode, just watch it!!! Again it is the best show in the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written byblissful June 14, 2010

Education, cooperation, genuine caring for others: PERFECT!

This show is about as perfect as it gets. The group of kids split into teams to learn about something new each week. It's highly educational, and demonstrates fairness and teamwork. The kids are celebrated and rewarded for knowledge, teamwork, and working through their own personal challenges (e.g. - a kid is given "bonus points" for overcoming her fear of heights to help a teammate). One kid wins each week, and all of the other kids applaud the winner and support each other. The kids can choose to keep their prize or give it to someone they feel deserves it more, and often the kids DO give the prize to someone else who overcame a personal challenge. The kids treat each other so nicely and respectfully, and the educational value is off the charts... my husband and I learn things we didn't even know on this show! It's engaging, fun, and just a fabulous show. Our youngest started liking it at age 3 or 4, and our oldest still loves it at age 8. I hope they keep liking it for a couple more years.
Adult Written by4femme May 7, 2010

Exciting & Educational!!

This could be one of the best kids programs on television. My kids love it and have learned so much. Kids learn about teamwork, science, critical thinking, about many different job types and so much more. The show does a great job of showing SMART girls & boys. Learning can be so much fun. I love watching just as much as they do. Should be on the air permanently!!
Parent of a 10 year old Written bycavonnah November 21, 2009

Awesome!

My son gets his homework done every day just to watch Ruff Ruffman! He loves this show!! He loves to build things and he has learned and gotten ideas from the show to build and explore new things. I can't recommend this show enough!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bynarutorulz September 23, 2009

my favorite show on pbs kids !!

i love it i watch it every day !! monday to friday !!
Adult Written byobionemama April 9, 2008

I can't wait to watch it again!

There are lots of shows for the preschool agegroup, but as my girls are getting older, It was getting more and more difficult to find a show that doesnt just skip the 5-9 agegroup and go directly boy and makeup crazy tween shows. Fetch! is great! it keeps my kids attention, is age appropriate, and they enjoy turning off the TV when it is over and acting out what they just watched! I highly recomend this for everyone with 1st and 2nd graders.
Teen, 16 years old Written bychao1991 April 9, 2008

GIVES ME A HEADACHE!

This show is ok, for its good science tips and all, but i suppose it's just preparing grade-schoolers to begin watching those horrible and stupid reality tv shows on MTV. I don't care much for this show, because it's almost a waste of time. It gives me a headache, because whoever was the moron camera man must had problems holding the freaking camera still! In season two, a young girl who is a contestant wears tight tanktops and I mean, TIGHT, along with short shorts and seems to be a very "prissy" kind of girl that annoys me. Do kids need to see a 11 or 12 year old dressed up that way? Also, Ruff seems to have crushes on female dogs. That's somewhat disturbing. But otherwise, I guess this show is ok, it has good science tips.
Adult Written bylmkramer507 April 9, 2008

I like it as much as the kids do.

I like the humor in this show, and my kids are learning a lot from it. I rode on a roller coaster with my five-year-old, and he just kept shouting "Gravity!" and explained to me how there are no engines on roller coasters and how gravity makes them work. This is a fun show that kids learn a lot from.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams November 22, 2014

Interesting, fun, and family friendly.

Fetch with Ruff Ruffman was TRULY a great show. Ruff is so funny, I liked all the FETCHers, it is interesting, and the whole family can just get snacks, sit back, relax, and enjoy.
Kid, 12 years old October 24, 2014

Those days...

Ah, I remember watching this when I was little, and I always wanted to be in it. You can still watch the episodes of this show on Youtube, but unfortunately, you cannot audition for the show anymore, as it ceased airing.
Kid, 11 years old August 31, 2014

Amazing show!

This is probably one of the best shows that PBS has ever aired. Like all PBS kids shows, it is routed in science and math, but this one stays much more true to its educational base while still managing to be incredibly entertaining. This is an amazing show, I wish that it was still running so that I could audition! Some of the episodes feature slightly freaky themes, such as investigating fantastically creepy fake haunted house mysteries, but they're not horrifying. My favorite episodes are the food-themed ones, which there are several of this type in each season. The show also features famous guest stars, such as the Blue Man Group. The FETCHers go around to well-known locales in Rhode Island and Boston (i.e. New England Aquarium, South Station, Science Museum, Roger Williams Zoo), and I think other kids will get a kick out of the places they go. The contestants go on fantastic challenges such as ballroom dancing, cooking at fancy restaurants, and working with whales and seals at aquariums. This show is an AMAZING reality show for all ages, and the contestants are great role models.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 23, 2014

Fetch was an amazing show.

PBS Kids, you made a BIG mistake when you cancelled this. At least my PBS station had reruns, until they switched to The Cat in The Hat Knows A Lot About That (which is terrible IMO). Anyways, this show was very interesting. They did cool science expiriments, Ruff was so funny, and it's animation was very good. I got really mad when it got the ax. At least it ended with the best season. Season 5 was just AMAZING. It had my two favorite FETCHers (Emmie and Marc), it had my favorite episode A Whole Flock of Cheese, and it was just a fantastic end of I show I miss a lot. Even thought Season 5 was the end a great era, at least it ended awesome. PBS Kids should've just kept on looking for funding, instead of cancelling it.
Kid, 10 years old June 11, 2014

07ef66b9@opayq.com

I think it is great just wait Ruff has a crush on a poodle and some challenges are kind of violent but other than that it's a good educational show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPJ Sasso February 24, 2014

FETCH IS GREAT!

I luv fetch! I wish it would be on DVD because now, it's no longer on PBS anymore.