All member reviews for Fish Hooks

Cute pet store antics have positive messages for kids.

Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2011

WHAT?

the person below me....WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT FISH HOOKS IS EPIK SAUCE!
Kid, 12 years old October 20, 2010

yuck

ugh...terrible and annoying. maybe its just me...idk but maybe younger kids would like this show. just another pathetic disney movie. if walt disney watched this show, he would roll over in his grave, and puke.
Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written bycarrieabug September 26, 2010

Disney's version of Sponge Bob

Horrible! It seems to be Disney's version of Sponge Bob. In only two episodes I have seen Milo's bottom, an extremely scary cat chasing them, and inappropriate language like "screwed up". I'm very disappointed and don't intend for my kids to watch any more episodes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMabelPines321 July 31, 2012

HORRIBLE!!! BAD FOR KIDS!!!

HORRIBLE ITS THE WORST SHOW EVER! DON'T EVEN BOTHER WATCHING IT! THE ONLY THING IT TEACHS YOU IS HOW TO BULLY!!! ALL THE CHARTERS ARE HORRIBLE ROLE MODELS!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old May 16, 2011

Dear God, Please cancel this show!

This show just ruined Disney Channel! Why Does everybody like this show? It was so bad it damaged and melted my eyeballs. If I hear about this show ever again, I am going to murder myself. Really has got to be cancled!
Teen, 15 years old Written bySherlock Boy October 8, 2010

You people (mostly parents) are overreacting and being way to critical!

This is a good show with good messages about friendship, believing in yourself and sticking up for one-another (friendship). Sure, it has some "butt humor", but part of what makes this show fun is the immiture aspect of it. As for the "screwed" part, as long as it's not used sexually (would Disney EVER do that? NO!), and only used like: "We're screwed!" I ask: Why not? It does model a little on the SpongeBob side, but it's definatly not as bad! Parents these days are being WAY too critical on TV shows!!! (A sign of the times: In Winnie the Pooh, Tigger has used "ain't" numourous times. And I grew up watching that show! Given that, can you imagine what would happen if the word "ain't" showed up in a modern-day kids show?)
Kid, 12 years old September 26, 2010

Positive Messages and Pure Fun

I love Fish Hooks! Every episode has a message about being good friends. Bea, Milo, and Oscar always help each other out in times of trouble, and kids can learn valuable lessons about friendship.
Parent Written byBCarter327 November 1, 2013

WTF Is Disney THINKING?!

This show is TERRIBLE for kids! Sexual innuendos, lacking in decent content, kissing, bad language. VERY inappropriate for my kids! I am a die hard Disney lover! Why they have decided to make TERRIBLE cartoons just like the other major networks, is beyond me. They have always been successful without bad cartoons like Fish Hooks and Wander Over Yonder. BTW I LOOOVVVEEE Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls is tolerable and Fish Hooks and Wander Over Yonder are both OUT OF THE QUESTION! NOT GOOD!
Teen, 17 years old Written bygonzaloestra October 6, 2012

DONT WASTE EVEN A SECOND OF YOUR TIME WATCHIN THIS "SHOW"

IT SEEMS LIKE DISNEY IS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS AND STRATS TO MAKE CRAPPY SHOWS.....HMMMM
Kid, 11 years old September 22, 2012

I WANNA PUKE AND DIE!

This is the reason why Disney Channel is failing! It puts up shows that are lame and wrong! I HOPE HOPE HOPE that this show gets cancelled i really do! When i saw the commercial i wanted TO PUKE AND DIE! I thought my eyes were burning out of my head! I don't like posting reveiws like this because it ruins careers, but i have to. Its is sexuall, violent, and there is some language and threataning! DON'T LET YOUR CHILDREN WATCH THIS PLEASE! I saw it and it was awful!
Kid, 9 years old March 14, 2011

Badly made cartoon not so much for older kids and up.

Disney Channel is now pretty much the worst channel on television. About 90% of the shows are terrible.This show is one of them.Fish Hooks, they're basically at least trying to tell a story, but some of them just really suck.Of course, there are some parts which were good, it was rarely funny, but it was mostly just horrible.Milo, Bea, and Oscar are the good models here.They're the main characters and each episode has something to do with them.Good messages are visible, which makes it perfect for young kids, but I just felt Fish Hooks failed in every way possible.Bad storyline, bad characters, make sure you decide what you wanna watch before you watch this show.
Adult Written byash220 October 8, 2010

Parent of a 7 year old Written bydmosley67 September 26, 2010

Not good for a 7 year old

This cartoon really appealled to my 7 year old. However, during the first episode, we saw Milo's bottom and inappropriate language such as "screwed" and "screwed up" was used more than once. Very disappointing for my daughter as she won't be able to watch this one!
Parent of a 2 year old Written bydbzfabgirl September 17, 2010

Well Chelsea stuab is the voice actress and kyle massey to milo its a really good show there is that clam that loves oscar thats the only wierd thing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThehenhen August 17, 2015

It's great!

Fish Hooks is a great show. I watch it all the time! I even showed my brothers (age 8yrs 4yrs) and they loved it too. Some parents may think that Fish Hooks is just like Spongebob and there is some resemblance. But, I love Spongebob and Fish Hooks is just as good!
Kid, 10 years old February 22, 2015

WTF DISNEY????????

this is a mistake,this show f*ckin stupid,and it shouldn't f*ckin exist b*tch it's just like there's spongebob's everywhere which f*ckin scare's me,disney is a c*nt
Teen, 17 years old Written bycyberboy5red February 8, 2015

Crazy Antics In The Line Of SpongeBob. Kinda boring!

Kid, 10 years old November 2, 2014

good but also bad

its like 20 spongebobs in one disney show and its very dissapointing but overall its actually not that bad!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRomans818 July 30, 2014
Teen, 14 years old Written byjust1706 May 25, 2014

Fish hooks is trash. No way to put it

It is the crappiest shows ever so don't bother