All member reviews for Fish Hooks

Kid, 12 years old October 20, 2010

yuck

ugh...terrible and annoying. maybe its just me...idk but maybe younger kids would like this show. just another pathetic disney movie. if walt disney watched this show, he would roll over in his grave, and puke.
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2011

WHAT?

the person below me....WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT FISH HOOKS IS EPIK SAUCE!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMabelPines321 July 31, 2012

HORRIBLE!!! BAD FOR KIDS!!!

HORRIBLE ITS THE WORST SHOW EVER! DON'T EVEN BOTHER WATCHING IT! THE ONLY THING IT TEACHS YOU IS HOW TO BULLY!!! ALL THE CHARTERS ARE HORRIBLE ROLE MODELS!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old May 16, 2011

Dear God, Please cancel this show!

This show just ruined Disney Channel! Why Does everybody like this show? It was so bad it damaged and melted my eyeballs. If I hear about this show ever again, I am going to murder myself. Really has got to be cancled!
Teen, 15 years old Written bySherlock Boy October 8, 2010

You people (mostly parents) are overreacting and being way to critical!

This is a good show with good messages about friendship, believing in yourself and sticking up for one-another (friendship). Sure, it has some "butt humor", but part of what makes this show fun is the immiture aspect of it. As for the "screwed" part, as long as it's not used sexually (would Disney EVER do that? NO!), and only used like: "We're screwed!" I ask: Why not? It does model a little on the SpongeBob side, but it's definatly not as bad! Parents these days are being WAY too critical on TV shows!!! (A sign of the times: In Winnie the Pooh, Tigger has used "ain't" numourous times. And I grew up watching that show! Given that, can you imagine what would happen if the word "ain't" showed up in a modern-day kids show?)
Kid, 12 years old September 26, 2010

Positive Messages and Pure Fun

I love Fish Hooks! Every episode has a message about being good friends. Bea, Milo, and Oscar always help each other out in times of trouble, and kids can learn valuable lessons about friendship.
Teen, 17 years old Written bygonzaloestra October 6, 2012

DONT WASTE EVEN A SECOND OF YOUR TIME WATCHIN THIS "SHOW"

IT SEEMS LIKE DISNEY IS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS AND STRATS TO MAKE CRAPPY SHOWS.....HMMMM
Kid, 11 years old September 22, 2012

I WANNA PUKE AND DIE!

This is the reason why Disney Channel is failing! It puts up shows that are lame and wrong! I HOPE HOPE HOPE that this show gets cancelled i really do! When i saw the commercial i wanted TO PUKE AND DIE! I thought my eyes were burning out of my head! I don't like posting reveiws like this because it ruins careers, but i have to. Its is sexuall, violent, and there is some language and threataning! DON'T LET YOUR CHILDREN WATCH THIS PLEASE! I saw it and it was awful!
Kid, 9 years old March 14, 2011

Badly made cartoon not so much for older kids and up.

Disney Channel is now pretty much the worst channel on television. About 90% of the shows are terrible.This show is one of them.Fish Hooks, they're basically at least trying to tell a story, but some of them just really suck.Of course, there are some parts which were good, it was rarely funny, but it was mostly just horrible.Milo, Bea, and Oscar are the good models here.They're the main characters and each episode has something to do with them.Good messages are visible, which makes it perfect for young kids, but I just felt Fish Hooks failed in every way possible.Bad storyline, bad characters, make sure you decide what you wanna watch before you watch this show.
Kid, 10 years old February 22, 2015

WTF DISNEY????????

this is a mistake,this show f*ckin stupid,and it shouldn't f*ckin exist b*tch it's just like there's spongebob's everywhere which f*ckin scare's me,disney is a c*nt
Teen, 17 years old Written bycyberboy5red February 8, 2015

Crazy Antics In The Line Of SpongeBob. Kinda boring!

Kid, 10 years old November 2, 2014

good but also bad

its like 20 spongebobs in one disney show and its very dissapointing but overall its actually not that bad!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRomans818 July 30, 2014

Teen, 14 years old Written byjust1706 May 25, 2014

Fish hooks is trash. No way to put it

It is the crappiest shows ever so don't bother
Kid, 8 years old April 20, 2014

Maybe

I was going to the family room to watch tv when my 5 year old brother was watching something called fish hooks. I watched a few minutes of it and it seemed kind of inappropriate for little kids. It had phrases like,"show me those hairy boobs." and ,"milo, you're such a dingus." then my mom came in and sat down and watched a couple of minutes of fish hooks. when she heard the phrase,"we are fish. we do not take bathroom breaks. we just go a little wee-wee and pee-pee wherever we want." she got a concerend look on her face. and the final straw was when she heard,"well, you can call me a flip-flopping penis because I like him!" and she turned it to grsvity falls instead. to her relief, the show is ending this weekend so she will not have to deal with that nonsense. overall, i would rate it: Education: 0/5 Positive role models: 0/5 Positeve messages: 0/5 Language: 5/5 Violence: 4/5 Sex: 4/5 Drugs: 2/5 Conserium: 3/5
Teen, 15 years old Written byLayschipsxx November 30, 2013

INAPPROPRIATE BUT BRINGS A MESSAGE

ok so this show is very funny and good for kids but at some points this show is very sexual. 1. milo is always shaking his butt and saying to everyone "you wish you had this" 2. when the curly hair one dresses like a girl he always shows his chest like a girl its weird? 3. and when milo and the curly hair one dressed like girls and broken in to a girls slumber party that doesnt teach kids nothing! and final milo was drinking beer before in a cup, bea and the curly kids always flirt, they always to crazy things that are kinda scary, and lastly its just horrible.
Kid, 11 years old November 19, 2013

Fish Hooks is Not A Good Show.

There are so many things this show could improve on. When the show first came out, I watched it. I thought it was weird and mindless. And for those two reasons, my mom absolutely hated it. I realized as the series grew that the whole show was a waste of time. The characters were not realistic whatsoever. Bea became shallow and annoying. Oscar's image was changed. He was Milo's sort of sidekick, only he had to fix whatever Milo had done on his own. And Milo.... Milo is just stupid. He is always making bad things happen, and he 'says' he learned his lesson at the end of the episode. That is just one big fat lie. Milo just does the wrong thing in the next episode, and the cycle continues on and on. I guess if things didn't work like that then there would be no show. I think I like it better that way. As for educational value, there is none. As I said, the series is mindless. The only positive messages are the overall morals of the episodes, which are uncovered in the end. The one problem is that these messages are show in very obscure ways. I don't want to watch an episode about how Milo 'toots' in Oscar's bed, and then learns a lesson on respecting people's property. The fish are not good role models, especially Joctopus, the school bully. Clamantha is just plain disturbing, and every other character is stupid. There is violence. Joctopus is often hurting or pounding people, and the other fish just watch from the bleachers. Oscar has a crush on Bea, and he is often embarrassed about it. In one episode they dance at the prom. No bad language is used. There is no consumerism at all, other than promoting the Disney company image. There is no drinking either. Thanks for reading!
Kid, 10 years old September 23, 2013

good, but theres one episode you have to watch out for

Before I begin, I would like to say I'm only reviewing an EPISODE. The episode is called " Labor of Love " I would have to rate it two stars. Really! I mean, yeah, Mr. Baldwin is proposing. THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM! He's having BABIES. Pushing, noises. NOBODY UNDER THE AGE OF 9 ( unless they are really mature ) SHOULD SEE LABOR OF LOVE!
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 12, 2013

Ripped off SpongeBob! D:

Worst Disney cartoon EVER. It's a gross, stupid, annoying rip off of SpongeBob SquarePants. The animation is choppy and stiff at the same time. Not to mention the fact the the characters are HORRIBLY designed. Bad acting as well. Please don't waste your time with this, go watch SpongeBob instead.
Kid, 12 years old August 26, 2013

Like my 3-star rating says, just fine

"Fish Hooks" is definitely an odd show. At times it seems similar to SpongeBob (Milo = our yellow buddy) but it is also different in countless ways. The animation is interesting, mixing in real life textures and photos with the magic of computers to create eye candy. I really do like the idea of three friends together, two boys and a girl, without anyone thinking they should date (though of course Oscar has a crush on Bea).