All member reviews for Fish Hooks

Teen, 13 years old Written bywhippersnapper.com April 14, 2013

watch out for theme song name

because there is a song and its name is called ring the bell and people will think its the song ring my bell that's different from fish hooks. and the name should have change to like wake up it's school time so it's name doesn't sound like the intro song from Heaven's lost property AKA sora no otoshimono
Teen, 17 years old Written byJacobBrandyDoggy April 10, 2013

Boring

Boring
Teen, 15 years old Written byAuthor221 January 13, 2013

I'm Gonna Be SICK!

Okay, really? This show is pathetic! WAKE UP, DISNEY! You're obviously copying SpongeBob (and when I was little, I watched that show, so I know.) I watched one episode and I was literally holding my mouth to keep myself from getting sick. First problem here is clearly, the gross-out humor. There's way too much of it. For example, when Milo's in that fish tank with all the sick fish one fish's face peeled off. I feel sick just writing about it, and when they show Milo's butt, it's just disgusting. Another problem: the puppetry cartoons (i.e. the cat) may be WAY TOO FRIGHTENING for younger kids. It scared me, and I'm 15 years old! Despicable! Also, where's the originality? I see a cheap knock-off of SpongBob here (which I don't watch anymore because I'm old enough to see how bad it really is.) Also, I do hear some questionable language in here, mainly for little ones (i.e. jerk, screwed up.) Here's another thing: a pregnant MALE teacher!?? That's not funny, that's just disturbing. Here's something else: the violence. I know for a fact that there was this one episode where Milo and Oscar (was it them? Can't really remember) were being chased by this giant, monstrous cat that looked ready to slaughter them and have them for dinner. It scared ME, imagine how younger kids will feel! I also saw, in the opening titles, a HUGE crab shoot out of nowhere and show its pincers. That just made me plain uncomfortable. Why, Disney? WHY? I never watch TV anymore because of the garbage you've been making, but by making Fish Hooks, you've gone way too far! Either clean up the show's act, or CANCEL IT!
Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2012

Parents are REALLY overprotective

It's good, but for little kids. I'm 10 but I outgrown to the Reality Channels or teen nick. I think it's great and it gave me a new catchphrase Heyyyyy Girrrrrrrl! Parents are WAY too overprotective these days. I think the show still rocks for me now. Parents are too overprotective. Kids like me watch movies with sex every week for crying out loud! You are REALLY OVERPROTECTIVE if you think this show is inappropriate so just sayin, Chill out!
Kid, 10 years old December 24, 2012

Okay Show

Listen to me, although I don't really like this show (eh) I still think it is age-appropriate for 7 and up and it's a good show.
Kid, 10 years old December 18, 2012

excellent

no bad words a very good show it is also very educational to respect others
Teen, 15 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 23, 2012

Season 1 was the only good season.

Fish Hooks was once a great show.It was funny,creative,and likeable.But when Season 2 came LOTS of episodes were straight rip-offs of SpongeBob episodes.I know that this show is very simalar to SpongeBob,but they don't need to COPY it's episodes! I've seen some excellent cartoons made in 2010 (such as T.U.F.F. Puppy,My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic,Regular Show,and Adventure Time).This is one one them,'cept Season 2 sucks.The seasons after Season 2 would probaly be terrible,soooooo I'll just stick with Season 1.But this dosen't make the series ITSELF bad,but my score is low,because of the downfall (a.k.a. Season 2.)
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2012

fish hooks

funny show i love it listen here other people that have a review about this show there is no bad stuff in it geez anyway it cute for 6 and up
Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2012

It's good

It's good, I like it and you will too.
Kid, 11 years old April 21, 2012

Eh.

Personally, I'm embarrassed when I'm seen watching this show. When my mom enters the room to see what I'm watching, I feel odd while watching the poorly drawn fish do odd things. I personally also think that this show would really benefit from one thing: if the characters were human. The fish aspect makes it feel unreal, yet they could do cartoon humans--totally fine with me, rather than the jumping fish with they're butts shown every seven episodes. If they were humans, this would be much more enjoyable, and I also think that their voices are annoying. The plot is a little weak--yet I don't really watch have an opinion on that matter. It is a little cheesy, but I can assure you readers that this show will not be even half as bad as the upcoming show "Gravity Falls"
Teen, 13 years old Written byice2605 March 29, 2012

Not that bad. :)

this show is not really that bad. it's kinda funny and entertaining. i like Oscar because he is so funny with his crush on Bea. And he likes to play video games just like me. :) I also like his epic line in one episode, " yeahhhhhhh......... i don't do football." lolz. :D but overall it's a really good show. and if you don't like it watch the second season it's so much better than the first season ;)
Kid, 11 years old March 26, 2012

About Fish Hooks

It's okay, I watched all episodes.
Kid, 10 years old February 17, 2012

Good show

This is one of the only good shows on Disney. Its not bad or anything,and is cute to see those little fridge hats
Kid, 12 years old February 4, 2012

Loves this show to bits.

Love this show! The thing I enjoy about Fish Hooks is adventures. Milo, Oscar and Bea are always on one. This show teaches lessons and is very fun for me and my little 9 year old sister, my twin sister, and my 8 year old brother. Sometimes it can get just plain weird, but I'm cool with that. xD I'm sorry, but if some one else says this is a ripoff of Spongebob again, I might just loose my top. This show is not as dumbfounded, un educating and extremely ignorant as that sponge. I don't hate Spongebob, I'm just saying. Just because it's in water means that it's ripped off? Ha. That makes me chuckle.
Kid, 12 years old January 19, 2012

Worst programme ever

Worst programme ever, wow disney channel's gone downhill!
Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2012

Fish Hooks

Fish Hooks Is A Sometimes Akward,Sometime Have Fun Show. Some Lessons Are Important And Other Things Are Fine. Overall Fish Hooks Is A Sometimes Watch Show.
Kid, 9 years old December 28, 2011

I don't get it... at all.

I am 9 years old, and I think the only reason to watch Disney Channel ( at the moment ) is because there are shows like Good Luck Charlie, and Phineas and Ferb and if the other shows get better, I will be watching it more. Honestly, I really don't like Fish Hooks. It has like no educational value and it has sort of weird and random moments. Like when Milo dances with his baby legs? WHAT? And the other pets could be scary to little kids. And sometimes they show the cat fighting, which I suppose its fine but its random.
Kid, 11 years old December 15, 2011

Okay, not so good.

This show is annoying sometimes. Bea is always like say "yaaaa girl" or "Totally" in that sassy girly voice that can be really annoying. Milo is should go to a mental hospital. Seriously. He shows his butt and had not mind; no mind at all. Oscar is wayyyyyyy too senstive and shy about everything. They are role models though. This show can be really weird and inaproprite.
Kid, 11 years old November 1, 2011

Skip It!!! (a disney channel eppic fail)

it is terrible so weird!! i mean, milo acts like a 3 year old and the characters are just weird!
Kid, 11 years old October 23, 2011

This show is a complete rip off