All member reviews for Fish Hooks

Kid, 12 years old April 29, 2011

this show is totally lame. i just hate it when its the only thing on. cant wait til its over
Kid, 10 years old April 17, 2011

WHAT THE?

Terrible show! My sis cried shortly after watching this. A crab was attacking milo and oscar or something
Kid, 11 years old April 16, 2011

Great for kids and tweens, teens will think it is above age though.

The show is pretty much OK for kids and tweens. There is no language (not including stupid jerk and heck once or twice) and minimal violence. The charecters are great role models and almost every episode has a moral/lesson to it. My sister only is in it for bea though :)
Kid, 12 years old March 23, 2011

Fish Hooks is simply amazing! But I would like to tell you the upsides and downsides of it, :). Upsides : Positive messages : It teaches you about friendship and not faking sick and paying attention. Cute characters : The characters are not creepy like on "Boohbah", the characters are cute animated fish that your child will love! Colorful backgrounds : The background is colorful and will take your child into the amazing world of Bud's Pet Store. Downsides : Violence : Some animals such as giant cats, evil chihuahuas, and baseball playing lizards may scare young kids. Cussing : "Crap", "Screwed", and maybe even a** is all of the bad language. Sex : Some characters kiss other characters. BTW, My favorite episode is "Horray For Hamsterwood", Pamela Hamster is so CUTE!!!!
Kid, 10 years old March 20, 2011

uh okay a teacher is a male and he says he is pregaunt that so disturbing
Kid, 11 years old March 19, 2011

One of the kool shows.

Its great in all, but when its come to the characters, they act like wierdos. So anyone who like Suite Life On Deck, they would like this to.
Kid, 12 years old March 15, 2011

Watch out for love scenes!

It's a preety cool...and weird show. You do see a lot of dating, kissing, flirting crap. But besides that, It cool!
Kid, 11 years old March 14, 2011

Not original

It's just really stupid. I can see how a little kid would find it entertaining, but i thunk it's disneys imitation of spongebob. In both shows they have fish and theyre underwater. They also have one dumb guy and another character who is always annoyed by the dumb guy. Disney finally realized that kids don't want educational cartoons, they want ones like sponge bob, with people doing dumb stuff, random stuff, being weird, hurting themselves. Not an original show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAli J March 4, 2011

An all right kids show

Even though Bea is the most annoying cartoon character out there, when she makes bad decisions, she DOES get in trouble for them! AND HERES SOMETHING TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE LEAVING BAD COMMENTS! If you don't like the show, don't say it's inappropriate for 17 year olds, because that makes no sense what so ever.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheGreatNoOne February 27, 2011

It's that kind of comedy

The kind of comedy where you're not sure if you like it or not, but continue to watch in nonetheless.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySoulxBow February 22, 2011

Theres nothing wrong with this show at all

I was at my cousin Emmy's house watching her sleepover because her parents were out. Emmy and her friends were all in the living room chatting and I was on my laptop in the kitchen when I heard Emmy shout "IT'S ON!!!" And I looked up at them and just went back to what I was doing. A little bit after that I heard them saying "OMG it's the cute fish!" I went over to the living room and sat down with them and asked what show this was and they said it was Fish Hooks. So I watched it with them. I lol'd at some parts, like when Milo shot himself out of the tank with only a bowl over his head. I see nothing wrong with this, I don't know why theres bad reviews.
Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2011

Very clean show and good roll models

Very good show and teaches good lessons. The roll models are also pretty good. The language is always clean so these's never cursing. I just wanted to point out that there's some flirting and kissing (I've only seen that once, though) and some of the other animals like the cat may be scary for 5 year olds and under.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Fooshster January 31, 2011

Hooked on Fish Hooks

Milo, Bea, and Oscar... One word - AWESOME. This show is about the only worth-while thing to watch on Disney. It's entertaining, the animation is amazing, and the storylines are very amusing. This is NOTHING like Spongebob. Spongebob got dull and boring after the 2nd half of the 4th season. There will be haters for everything, but just keep the rude and obscure comments to yourself. ;D
Kid, 10 years old January 27, 2011

THE BEST SHOW EVER MADE!!!!

I love this TV show!!!! I could what it all day!!!! But this show has cartoonish action alot!!!!
Kid, 10 years old January 20, 2011

Hahahaha

zeldafan I dont agree with u my sister is 17 and she loves this :D
Kid, 10 years old January 17, 2011

Great show for kids off all ages!

Good show! But some flirtting and 1 episode they kiss! (ON THE LIPS) But other than that it has good mesages like you shouldn't fake being sick, pay attention in class or you might be held back and friends. So I rate this for ages 4 and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byreviewgirl13 January 17, 2011

Good, clean show for young kids

This show is, to my knowledge, clean and cute for young children. Fish Hooks is about three fish friends, Oscar, Milo, and Bea, who stick together and help each other out through the ups and downs at their school, Fresh Water High. Fish Hooks is similarily like Spongebob Squarepants, minus the iffy language and messages. The show actually teaches kids lessons, like always being there for your friends, although it can be a little silly and mindless at times. Still, I think Fish Hooks is a fairly good show for kids and parents don't have to worry about their kids hearing any innapropriate words.
Kid, 10 years old January 14, 2011