Complex drama blends action, mystery, questions about fate.

Teen, 14 years old Written byOldBob13 March 13, 2010

One of the worst ABC show's ever

FlashFoward started out OK. The special effects are noticeably good and the story is decent. What threw me off was a vulgar scene involving two women, a random strip club visitation, and a lousy script change. So lo and behold this show ended up stinking. Just don't watch it.
Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written bycrazyboymom November 3, 2009

Loved it, Until....

This show is crossing the line. Last week's episode included a sex scene I would expect to see on HBO, not ABC at 8pm. It's disappointing that people think it's okay to put stuff like that on television - and that people watch it!
Parent of a 17 year old Written bywish4better September 29, 2009

Flash backwards

It's iffy for me. In the first 2 minutes we see a close up of the main female character lying on her side with her breasts looming large as the focus. When will, if ever, directors and producers quit with the gratuitous breast scene. Really now, are they that worried about the fortitude of the plot? I am....
Teen, 15 years old Written bymiamgod September 27, 2009
VERY GOOD SHOW!
Parent of a 13 year old Written byTerrahawk September 27, 2009

No appropriate for tweens.

We turned it off after 10 minutes. One sex scene and two crude sexual references in that amount of time were enough for us to decide it wasn't fit to watch.
Teen, 14 years old Written byI izz awsom August 4, 2011

They shouldn't have cancelled it >:(

I honestly loved this show, it had a good plot and cool characters. Plus it wasn't too confusing. So yes, i'm mad because they cancelled it. It was kind of inappropriate but i watched from my netflix so i was able to skip the inappropriate scenes. It left off in a really we're-gonna-leave-you-hanging-from-the-edge-of-you-seat way.... I really hope someone else comes up with a tv show as good as that was...
Adult Written bysk8lady June 24, 2011

Grown-ups only!

I've been watching this on Roku AFTER my 15 year old goes to bed. My husband typically passes through the room mumbling about "your creepy show." This is NOT for kids--realistic violence, some sexual scenes, and a realistic portrayal of alcoholism, plus the "creepy" premise and tone, make this inappropriate for kids. However, the sci fi premise, story, and acting make this worthwhile. Joseph Fiennes (of Shakespeare in Love fame) and John Cho (Sulu in the most recent Star Trek movie) are terrific.
Teen, 14 years old Written byslasher23 September 5, 2010
Kid, 11 years old November 25, 2009

GOOD

best sci fi in years
Kid, 12 years old October 24, 2009
I like it
Adult Written byShellsWells October 8, 2009

Flash Forward to a good show- just be on the KNOW

Again, another great show for older viewers! The acting can be cheesy- however nothing beats the storyline of this awesome new show! A little "Sexy" with some of the shots and poor role modeling- however you wil find yourself getting baited and hooked for the next episode. ENJOY- but keep the little kiddies out of the room on this one.
Adult Written bycritique October 2, 2009

Comprehensive in quantitative story telling people's potential future

Love it? Ever had dreams of future you "FELT" what seen/heard YET to happen? This one does this with the "waiting to reveal" who knows what similar without plagerizing LOST. This WILL BE another needing you to keep up weekly, therefore either catch the encore Friday, for now, or tne web putting flashforward show in Address box.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byMilesFlyer September 28, 2009

Great adult entertainment (high schoolers too!)

Great acting, great story line, great budget. It's like Lost, but with a plot that seems to be thought thought out already.