All member reviews for Flight 29 Down

Teen tale of deserted island survival.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpalko May 13, 2010

Great!

A good show, but they are in bikinis a lot.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Hey Im addicted

I really enjoy watching this show i mean i kno it looks like a piece a cake crashing onto a desert island but the cast makes it work they have thier relationship, health, and mental issues but they are a team and surviving...to them its not a big deal and it may seem unrealistic for the viewers but I enjoy watching it!!!!!<3 I CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMegan96 February 6, 2011
I don't like the stereotypes in this show. I don't think it's for young kids. It's also not that interesting anyway.
Kid, 12 years old November 19, 2008

Dude no cool.

Kids 10 and up begin to not wanna watch baby stuff like this. They wanna watch more advanced things like One Missed Call, Family Guy,South park.
Teen, 14 years old Written byblack4red3 April 9, 2008

i almost cried, and i laughed.

i love the serises. i dont know whu but i think it is because i love camping, hikeing and i like survivel shows.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybandgeekl April 9, 2008

I LOVE IT!

i love this show!!! it is sooo good!! its very realistic!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byfea April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybeckys April 9, 2008

This a good show

I like this show the only thing is I have to wate till sat. to watch not fare more episodes thanks a fan.
Teen, 14 years old Written by1258kk April 9, 2008

A perfect show for Every child

A wonderful show teaches life lessons. Should make 3rd season.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymaweaver April 9, 2008
Adult Written byINyourDREAMZ April 9, 2008

hey

i think that this TV showis great. because for one of the situation i could relate with. like a lot.. but yeah and everything is good and even if there are some bad times in this show i think it is still awsome..
Adult Written byNetbug009 April 9, 2008

2 stars? That's it?

This show deserves way more than 2 stars from the reviewer. Flight 29 down in an intersting story, but holds a concept that can be upderstood and appreciated by many people. The message is fantastic. Teamwork is the key word here. The group must stick together to survive, and when a team member tries to split off, they don't have it easy. This is a great show, and parents will approve as well.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynygurl13 April 9, 2008

It's different...

Flight 29 Down is different from other kid shows. It shows the hardships that these teens go through now that they are stranded and how they always have each other to lean on. The characters have different personalities and it's interesting to see how they try to put that aside and work together to survive.
Teen, 15 years old Written byashgr812 April 9, 2008

2 stars?!

Come on! Of course it's not going to be like Lost, it's ment for a younger audience. I love the whole plot and it makes me want to read the books.
Adult Written bylovebug171711 April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

THIS SHOW IS AWESOME!!!!!

Flight 29 Down is the best show ever and a lot of my friends totally agree! MOst thouggh think it soooo unrealistic. I kind of agree because their hair is neat, make-up, everyone is alive, doing great, and more. STILL AWESOME!!!!! BEST SHOW EVER!!!

IT'S AWESOME

It's the best show in the world as well as their books. I watched 4 hours of "Flight 29 Down" and read 50 out of 250 pages within 3 hours!!!
Adult Written bysabrinaelder April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byI luvjackson13 April 9, 2008

2 stars? come on!

I would just like to say to whoever gave this 2 lousy stars look back to when you were a teen or a kid and ask yourself, "would I have liked this show?" More than likely you would have. The reason why I say that is because all teens, and all people in general, like to have something they can relate to. The ordeals that the 29 down teens go through are things that teens can relate to. The show teaches teens and kids about teamwork and sticking together no matter how hard things get. Also the characters have such different personalities that you can definitely find a favorite. Someone you can relate to. Plus it's a good show with no language or violence that kids can enjoy and parents can approve of. My mom approves of it and thinks Daley's little brother is cute! Jackson is my favorite on the show.
Teen, 15 years old Written bylubylala April 9, 2008

For some reason i lke it