All teen and kid member reviews for Flight 29 Down

Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Hey Im addicted

I really enjoy watching this show i mean i kno it looks like a piece a cake crashing onto a desert island but the cast makes it work they have thier relationship, health, and mental issues but they are a team and them its not a big deal and it may seem unrealistic for the viewers but I enjoy watching it!!!!!<3 I CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMegan96 February 6, 2011
I don't like the stereotypes in this show. I don't think it's for young kids. It's also not that interesting anyway.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpalko May 13, 2010

A good show, but they are in bikinis a lot.
Kid, 12 years old November 19, 2008

Dude no cool.

Kids 10 and up begin to not wanna watch baby stuff like this. They wanna watch more advanced things like One Missed Call, Family Guy,South park.
Teen, 14 years old Written byblack4red3 April 9, 2008

i almost cried, and i laughed.

i love the serises. i dont know whu but i think it is because i love camping, hikeing and i like survivel shows.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybandgeekl April 9, 2008

i love this show!!! it is sooo good!! its very realistic!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byfea April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written by1258kk April 9, 2008

A perfect show for Every child

A wonderful show teaches life lessons. Should make 3rd season.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymaweaver April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bynygurl13 April 9, 2008

It's different...

Flight 29 Down is different from other kid shows. It shows the hardships that these teens go through now that they are stranded and how they always have each other to lean on. The characters have different personalities and it's interesting to see how they try to put that aside and work together to survive.
Teen, 15 years old Written byashgr812 April 9, 2008

2 stars?!

Come on! Of course it's not going to be like Lost, it's ment for a younger audience. I love the whole plot and it makes me want to read the books.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Flight 29 Down is the best show ever and a lot of my friends totally agree! MOst thouggh think it soooo unrealistic. I kind of agree because their hair is neat, make-up, everyone is alive, doing great, and more. STILL AWESOME!!!!! BEST SHOW EVER!!!

It's the best show in the world as well as their books. I watched 4 hours of "Flight 29 Down" and read 50 out of 250 pages within 3 hours!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byI luvjackson13 April 9, 2008

2 stars? come on!

I would just like to say to whoever gave this 2 lousy stars look back to when you were a teen or a kid and ask yourself, "would I have liked this show?" More than likely you would have. The reason why I say that is because all teens, and all people in general, like to have something they can relate to. The ordeals that the 29 down teens go through are things that teens can relate to. The show teaches teens and kids about teamwork and sticking together no matter how hard things get. Also the characters have such different personalities that you can definitely find a favorite. Someone you can relate to. Plus it's a good show with no language or violence that kids can enjoy and parents can approve of. My mom approves of it and thinks Daley's little brother is cute! Jackson is my favorite on the show.
Teen, 15 years old Written bylubylala April 9, 2008

For some reason i lke it

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

It's Fine

Not a bad show but they do say crap. i love the show
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Great show...

I love this show! It's got a message about teamwork mixed into every episode. I watch it when it's on, and I can't wait to see what the movie will be like! My favorite person is probably... Taylor, because shes hilarious and usually has no clue about whats going on, plus my name is also Taylor.
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecorbinbleu1 April 9, 2008

A must watch

I love Flight 29 Down! First the only reason I started to watch it was because of Corbin Bleu but, once I saw it for the first time I was glued to the show. It's a great show. If you dont think its a good show then you have some problems. The plots of each show are always intreaging and always end up telling you a lesson of teamwork. So I cant wait until the movie tonight!! woohoo!!! PS I LOVE CORBIN BLEU!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bylmnop April 9, 2008

Yup. I love it. Watch it. :)

best thing on tv

this is the best thing on tv me and my littel brother love waching it. in the show it helps me and my brother learn team work wich is good becuase my 7 year old brother has assbergers a type of otisum and its realy hard for him to do team work.