Teen tale of deserted island survival.

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

It's Fine

Not a bad show but they do say crap. i love the show
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Great show...

I love this show! It's got a message about teamwork mixed into every episode. I watch it when it's on, and I can't wait to see what the movie will be like! My favorite person is probably... Taylor, because shes hilarious and usually has no clue about whats going on, plus my name is also Taylor.
Adult Written bylj0827 April 9, 2008

Not for kids under 13!!!!

As a Mother to a 4,6 and 10 year old I strongly feel that this show is not for them and more so for teens. NOT PRETENNS!!!! Parents should beware of all the teen drams out there like flight 29 down.
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecorbinbleu1 April 9, 2008

A must watch

I love Flight 29 Down! First the only reason I started to watch it was because of Corbin Bleu but, once I saw it for the first time I was glued to the show. It's a great show. If you dont think its a good show then you have some problems. The plots of each show are always intreaging and always end up telling you a lesson of teamwork. So I cant wait until the movie tonight!! woohoo!!! PS I LOVE CORBIN BLEU!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bylmnop April 9, 2008

I LOVE THIS SHOW.

Yup. I love it. Watch it. :)

best thing on tv

this is the best thing on tv me and my littel brother love waching it. in the show it helps me and my brother learn team work wich is good becuase my 7 year old brother has assbergers a type of otisum and its realy hard for him to do team work.
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

Flight 29 Down

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): Nathan and Daley flirt and kiss. Violence (Pause): The show revolves around survivors of a plane crash. Characters almost drown. Language (Not an Issue): None. Social Behavior (Pause): Daley is a strong female character, but Taylor is stereotyped as a dumb blonde. Commercialism (Not an Issue): None. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.
Adult Written byHeroneSilverton April 9, 2008

a bit uneventful

Fairly boring show, it would be enjoyed by preteens. It was ok at first, but then it started getting extremely repetitive. Try 'Lost' instead if you're looking for a survival show.

Favorite Show To Date!!

Your going on a camping trip with 9 of your friends at paradise. One catch: Your plane crashes and you have to survive on a deserted island. That's what 9 teens and a 10 year old find themselves doing. At first, Daley and Nathan are basically chomping at the bit to be leader, Taylor and Eric think it's a joke, Melissa's doing whatever she's told, and outsider Jackson's being solitary. This show has the perfect balance of drama, humor, and action. Why are these adults giving it a bad rep?! It's awesome, so what if the acting's just okay at first. IT GETS BETTER! - Hann. P.S: Johnny Pacar is hot!