Reality show turns getting married into a competition.

Teen, 14 years old Written bystripesanddots February 10, 2011
Four Weddings is pretty good. I personally like the older episodes better than the newer ones, but that's just me. There isn't too much language, but there is some sexual humor. There's aslo alcohol at nearly every wedding and when there isn't, the brides get upset.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylolakitty12 September 17, 2010
I love this show! I get that it isn't that great to have your wedding be a competition but there isn't any bad stuff that they do in the show.
Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2012

It Depends On The Epiosde

It really depends on the epiosde they are watching, Sometimes the epiosdes has some parting, And sometimes it really can get out of control. Also most of the weddings shows people drinking. But nothing extreme. And getting married shouldn't be a competetion. Marring is about celebrating who you love. So basically this show is about Girl's trying to ''Out Pretty Eachother'' With there weddings. Everyone Over 8 and up i would say it is ''On'' For them
Kid, 12 years old December 20, 2010
This show is actually a pretty good show, I very much enjoy it. I think its a cute idea of a show. They show suggestive sexual jokes. They do drink wine but it's a wedding they tend to have alcohol. There is foul language but it's very very mild foul language.
Kid, 9 years old October 2, 2010

BEST SHOW EVER WATCH IT RIGHT NOW!

You would not believe how good this show is! It is fun to see the brides be at each others weddings and judge them. I know i know judging each others weddings might be a little harsh but usually they give each other good scores. And the brides do not get mad at themselves for being in 2,3, or 4rth place. They still say to themselves that they had a great time at their wedding anyway. Honestly,watch it. But people have different opinions example my dad does not like this show because he thinks it is mean that they are judging each others weddings a d other people might think so too. But think about it, why would they go on the show if they thought they would not be judged on their wedding?
Educator and Parent Written byCommonSenseChristian June 30, 2015

A Surprisingly Clean "Guilty Pleasure"

I started watching this because there was nothing else on at the time, but was surprisingly pleased with what I saw overall. This being a reality show that turns marriage ceremonies into a competition, you'd expect to see a lot of backbiting, swearing, and nastiness. The truth is, these brides are mostly nice women. They'll tell the camera when they don't like something, but are generally mature about it. Occasionally, you will have a legitimately harsh bride. One episode featured a bride who seemed to hate everything about everyone else's weddings and was overly harsh in her criticism. Another featured a bride who complained constantly and seemed to focus on negatives so she could "legitimately" low-score other brides out of the honeymoon prize without blatantly rigging the rating system. The big issue here is consumerism, which is why I rated the show appropriate for teens only. The narrator tells us exactly how much each bride is spending, and there is speculation among fans that the bride who wins is always the one who spends the most money. (That's not true, but it can happen). One bride even wore million-dollar diamonds to her wedding and hired bodyguards to look after them. This show is a fun romp for mothers and daughters (guys probably won't be interested). It's also fun to root for your favorite bride. But, be sure you have positive discussions with your teens about the consumerism and negative attitudes you may see.
Kid, 11 years old July 18, 2012

Love it!

This is an awesome show! I defiantly like it! But, it does have some really sexy scenes like dirty dancing. Also, they do say SOME bad words, and of course, drinking. Other than that, I think it is an amazing show!
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 18, 2012

Just OK.

Iffy for kids.
Kid, 12 years old January 11, 2012

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly can't wait to watch this show every sunday morning. It just makes my da, but my opinion is that they do make it a compitision and who would want that for there weddign I mean come on , but it makes good tv. I just love the show. Watch it everytime it is on. I think it isnt for all people but to me it is great. I think anything on tlc is. I hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah! I almost forgot . I dont think all episodes are for 8 and under.
Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2010

so-so

sometimes there is dirty dancing. but other than that nothing bad.