All member reviews for Franny's Feet

Girl's magical travels teach about other cultures.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

Boring!

Horrible! Bad name! Bad animation! Bad show!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnoopylove87 February 16, 2013

Creepy Characters

Violence is more like scariness. Once your 3 year old looks at Franny and her obese grandpa, they will have nightmares.
Kid, 11 years old December 8, 2012

First child review

The show is very interesting. I used to watch it when I was younger. I never knew it was still running until is saw it off the family channel website yay. But I don't have the channel *moany* oh. I like it either way. Is it still on channel 5 in the morning?
Teen, 13 years old Written byDinosaurhunter1 January 5, 2016

"Dark" scene

The show is fine and all that blah blah blah. But, there once was a scene in one episode that some kids won't get, but I think it's pretty dark. It's where franny is trying get this fish named gus back to his family. Along the way, Gus gets swallowed by a whale and franny hears the whale's stomach grow, as if gus was digested. After believeing gus is dead franny screams "NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". But it reavles that gus is alive and eventually got out of the whale.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008
Parent of a 8 year old Written bynvcse2007 August 18, 2009

Learn how to express and show feelings.

It talks about feelings openly which I feel is important in today's society. Children need to lean about feelings and that it is OKAY to show them. really for kids two till about 10 year olds. But if kids older like it, then that is okay too !!!
Adult Written byjx5421 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bySI Dad April 9, 2008

Franny's Feet is Toe-riffic!

This sweet show introduces younger children to multiculturalism, language, and social behaviour.
Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2015

Horribly creepy. Yours, Goatworlds.