Intelligent, mature farce is a classic.

Kid, 12 years old July 16, 2011

Great Show!

This is one of the BEST syndicated shows on television!!! I can't get enough Frasier, Niles, Daphne, Martin, and Roz! Smart humor! There are no stupid jokes and no stupid characters! There is some innuendo especially concerning Roz, who has a lot of one night stands and sometimes smokes when she's stressed out. There is pretty much no violence, in fact the only physical comedy is Niles falling down occasionally. Frasier and Niles are good guys, but can be pretty snobby towards just about anything that isn't "high class". Niles get pushed around a lot by his off-screen wife, Maris, and sometimes Frasier and Niles don't listen to their ethics when trying to get into a fancy club or something. Martin is a pretty good role model. He got shot in the hip and has to live with Frasier, but has learned to enjoy the little things in life. I love Daphne! She is so funny, especially in the first half of the series.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytellefben November 10, 2012

Fabulous show that almost everybody will love!

Frasier is, to me at least, one of the best comedies of all time. It's way better than ll of today's shows. The characters start out in season 1 hating each other but by the end of the show's 11th and final season the characters can finish each other's sentences. Occasionally there is iffy sex, but definitely no more than today's shows have. There is drinking (wine, beer), but never to get drunk; Frasier and Niles love their wine clubs, etc. Some teens may find it boring, but the average viewer should love it.

its ok

Frasier is a great show sometimes but a lot of it isn't great.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMovie Kids Count August 3, 2012

Frasier

This show is a timeless classic, and is mainly appropriate for tweens and up. This show contains some sexual material which is mainly references, but sometimes shows Frasier and the woman he had sex with, the morning after. Everything that is sexual in nature though, is usually done in a classy way, and not trashy. This show also contains mild language, but the farthest it goes is usually d--m and h--l. Finally, there is some social drinking at parties, and when Frasier and Niles have a long talk, they usually have a drink of sherry. OK for Kids 12+.
Parent Written bymycaricature January 22, 2014

Incredible comedy with heart fine for mature young teens

Incredibly smart comedy. Frasier is a frou-frou psychiatrist living with his retired cop father. Family dynamics are comically strained but have a lot of sharp laughter and heart. Sex is a reasonable but visible point in the show, save for a few episodes where it features heavily. Drinking is discussed (wine club, night caps.) Lots of name brands are mentioned. This is a thinker's show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byimduuuuuckeeey October 6, 2013

I'm Listening

Frasier is one of the best TV shows ever. The show is about Dr. Frasier Crane, his radio show on the fictional station KACL, and his life and family. He moves in with his father Martin and his dad's physical therapist Daphne. Some mature themes are present (quitting smoking, sex, marriage, divorce, pregnancy, drinking) and some common themes (sibling rivalry, moving, family, friends, neighbors, money issues, etc.) There is some language (h-ll, d-mn, a--, b-tch) but that is the worst that it gets. In the end, Frasier and his family and friends all get along, and conflicts are resolved. There are positive messages about family, and friends, and it is an amazing show. I definitely recommend this show.
Kid, 8 years old August 27, 2012

i love it like the golden girls :)
Teen, 15 years old Written bykeNINJA101 July 24, 2012

Hilarious!

AMAZING! its hilarious and the writers are so good at coming up with stuff
Teen, 14 years old Written bythe_kid_reviewer April 9, 2008

An Instant Classic!

This, by far, is the absolute best TV show in the history of mankind. The comedy is very well done, especially when Kelsey Grammer and David Hyde Pierce are doing it. The show really has good comedy that I just can't get over, much much much better than Everybody Loves Raymond and shows of that sort. Language is certianly not a big issue only with words like 'damn' and 'hell' used somewhat often. There really isn't any sexual things you should be aware of, even though there are frequent jokes about Roz's love life made by Niles (David Hyde Pierce). Nothing is made about brand names, except when Frasier and Niles decide to have a bit of fun bragging to people about their BMWs and Mercedes-Benzs. Overall, this show is the absolute best that I have seen in HISTORY! Amazing, also, children of 10 or 11 should be able to watch this show.
Kid, 11 years old October 8, 2016

Very funny and heartwarming

I love this comedy program(especially Niles) and think that it is mainly appropriate apart from a few episodes that contain sexual content.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhewasacarrot19 September 17, 2016

Really funny show - great for teens!

I started watching Frasier on Hallmark at about 14 in 8th grade, and I was definitely not shocked or freaked out by any of the plots or language. It's a calm show - more witty and plot twists than anything else! It's really an absolutely genius show and I love to watch it. At first I wasn't sure if I would like it, but it really sucks you in because of the incredible acting, characters, and dialogue! There were some things I didn't understand at the time, but really not that much, and even if you do the jokes will just go right over your head it's not like it shows your or explains to you anything that you don't already know. I would say not quite as much language concerns as say, Friends would have, because the humor is more so always based on character quirks. Really a super great show, I love it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCamille Engelson August 4, 2016

Frasier Review

Good for tweens and up. Features good comedy and lovable characters that you look forward to seeing in there adventures. The characters deal with relatable adult problems, and the romance is present but not excessive. Well balanced. Not violent. Social drinking is present, but alcohol isn't overdone. A good classic to rewatch with you teen children, and a good classic to watch with your parents.
Kid, 12 years old February 23, 2016

Very nice show!

This show is great! It's funny! There can be some mature themes in a few of the episodes. My favorite characters are Daphne and Roz.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolteenager01 July 19, 2014

It's Okay But Kind Of Edgy For The 17 And Under.

This is not exactly a children's show but I guess we kids can watch it. There's not much to look out for except the language and sex. And that's about it. I guess there are positive messages but language and sex is what you have to watch for.
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2013

GOOD!!!

I totally love this show I understand the humor! My mother used to watch it back then
Kid, 10 years old October 28, 2013

Great Show!

My mom used to watch this when I was a baby.For some reason I remember Kelsey Grammer or something when I was a baby.She used to watch Cheers too.
Teen, 16 years old Written bydbzmaster1213 September 8, 2013

A great Show for Teens and Adults

This show is a very funny show with lots of laughs in every episode though it does contain some sexual references and mild language.
Parent Written bytheblanchedsoldier February 23, 2013

Witty

Very smart show. The targeted audience is definitely adults, but teens might enjoy it. I'm 17 and I love it. Kids probably won't understand it and therefore not be able to appreciate it anyway.
Kid, 11 years old August 29, 2011

Spell It Out? C L A S S I C ! :)

Great family fun in this high class adventure! Kids will love it besides the mild innuendo, language, and drinking. Kids the problem is if you know its wrong don't do it. Just because Frasiers drinking in a bar with his friends doesn't mean you have to do that as well. Cursings Not Cool! Thats all you need to know! Enjoy this beautiful MASTERPIECE :)