All teen and kid member reviews for Freak the Freak Out

Kid, 11 years old April 10, 2011

My favorite Victorious episode

What a great show. I love the show and the movie. First ever Victorious special. FREAK THE FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old March 17, 2011
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissxxBieberr February 19, 2011

Nice For Tweens And Older!

Well....I Love This Show And I Won't Miss It For The World But It's Not For Young Viewers. Oh And It's Really Funny!
Kid, 12 years old December 3, 2010

great for tweens,teens,and adults

so funny!Jade is a little violent(which is very funny!) and she thinks the blood on Tori's arm is cool.there is not really any good role models in here, Trina was kinda bad when she had her wisdom teeth out,she would scream,kick,bite and whine a lot.then later ,it shows that Tori tied Trina up with rope and taped her mouth closed
Teen, 13 years old Written byjohnstewart September 8, 2014

one of victorious' best episodes!

really like it. there is no violence except - a girl gets her wisdom teeth out and moans in pain (comedic) and starts swirling on her sister when she is forced to take pills (comedic). i dont remember more but if there is more, then its comedic and okay for 9+
Kid, 12 years old February 8, 2012

any age

i dont know why people think this show is bad. its actually great. the girls are amazing role models and the messages are about friendship
Teen, 13 years old Written bysagemsid June 24, 2011

DONT BE SO OVER PROTECTIVE

its not meant for any harm, its just fun, although it is kinda realistic! this sort of thing DOES happen, u people cant just keep your kid in a closet forever!! NOT EVERYthing hurts kids. overprotecting hurts more.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana May 28, 2011

freak the freak out

One of my favorite victorious episodes.i loved the song cat and jade sing and the one tori sings.
Kid, 8 years old February 6, 2011

good for little kids

it should be on nick jr
Kid, 8 years old January 10, 2011

everyone

best show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 January 3, 2011

haha so funny :D

Great! I don't get why people think this show is "such a bad influence" on younger kids. Tori is a great, positive role model, although she is extremely tired when Trina has kept her up all night and is cranky to her friends, but she is normally positive. Great show, all kids will love it.
Kid, 12 years old December 27, 2010

I love this show it is great
Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2010

I'm sure this special will make your kids say "freaking and freak" more often than once. But I can't truly critique this until I see it so oh well.